I've never had a girlfriend because of my acne

i've never had a girlfriend because of my acne.

all my friends have girlfriends and i have never even held hands with one. i just stay home playing No Man's Sky all day and never go outside.

how do i get a girlfriend with my acne problem Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin
thrivemarket.com/alba-botanica-acnedote-face-body-scrub?utm_source=google&utm_medium=pla&utm_campaign=Alba Botanica&utm_content=724742007614&gclid=CjwKEAjwwOvABRC08aedoZ_lnTMSJACs_cbu9QXjSAxKJkz0RKN0vRYCz9rOuQt2NepXY2iTAafiqBoCnrbw_wcB)
thrivemarket.com/bragg-organic-apple-cider-vinegar?utm_source=google&utm_medium=pla&utm_campaign=Bragg&utm_content=074305001161&gclid=CjwKEAjwwOvABRC08aedoZ_lnTMSJACs_cbutDFG_xyvJadLYWD0_qdW5H5aT2TPTIg-Am2o8S_D4xoCRQ3w_wcB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you don't.
wash your face, get proactive

/thread

stop playing No Man's Sky?

but its an awesome game. i really like it.

Make a doctor give you this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin

A year or five of pain, acne goes away forever. See a dermatologist.

Internet, find an ugly girlfriend. They are the best girlfriend, no cheating and full of love

You look white, there must be doctors in your country,
years ago my gf had an acne problem too and it was solved with some pills.
Also, stop playing No man's sky, that may be one of the reasons of the acne problem.

>plays No Mans Sky

How old are you OP?

Acnes gone. Go get a gf.

girls dont play no mans sky nigga.

no one plays that shit.

You stop blaming acne and stop trying to get a girl. When you're insecure, AND desperate, you won't score shit. Just be yourself, it will be a million times better even if you've got cancer personality.
>playing no man's sky
oh, this is bait

Play battlefield. Friends are overrated

It's accutane and a $20

ance appear cause

1. fried food, chocolate, spicy food.
2. aviod all above for 6 weeks.

CURED!

you can still get a girl, its just a lot harder user. work on yourself before worrying about getting a chick

Pretty sure it's bait because I'm 75% certain I've seen this thread before

ayy you found a new pic

Just walk up, shake her hand firmly and command to her "When can i start?"

That's why no one likes you

This thread might be bait, but I have some tips for any acne bros.
>don't wash your face too much
>eat better, cut out excess sugars
>go to a Doctor and get a prescription pill to help
>you could try proactive, but that made my skin worse so maybe don't.
>keep hair off face
>seriously, don't wash your face too much
>try to avoid stress, calm yourself down if you get worked up
>use the right face wash, don't use regular soap, don't use harsh washes.
>don't wash your face too much I'm dead fucking serious

bullshit, you could try any fucking diet and it won't do anything if it's hormonal

Aren't you that faggot who made a pretty much identical thread to this just like a week ago? The one where you showed your face in?
If it is, you whole face is fucked up. Get rid of the acne and you're still < 3/10

Haircut?

not bullshit.

you only a fool if you don't try it.

You're asking Sup Forums like we have the magic answer for you to be knee deep in pussy.

This is all down to yourself. Get a fucking shower for a start and make sure you shower once a day. (should be mandatory, but this is Sup Forums so you know)

Order some fucking cream to rub on that forehead + AND PLEASE DON'T POP YOUR SPOTS IT SPREADS BACTERIA AND HELPS IT TO GROW MORE!

Try to prevent your fringe from touching your forehead especially when it's greasy, this just helps it.

Girlfriends are expensive, so you need to save some money after buying creams and shit for your acne and stop wasting your money on dead games like No Mans Sky.

Drink 0.5 glass of water per acne per day.

Squeeze the whiteheads out, squeezing being harmful is a scare tactic to sell acne medicine, have you ever been pinched in boyhood games? Are you dead?

If it's painful for some reason, take a razor blade and slice the top layer to help the pus out.

Then drink 1/2 a cup of vinegar to promote dry skin and faster regeneration. You can mix this with your daily water intake if you find it disgusting.

it's not because of acne, it's because of your low self esteem and awkwardness because you're thinking they're judging you when in reality 99% of people don't give a fuck, you're (hopefuly) not in highschool anymore
also get a taste in games you fag

Okay OP, here's what you do.
Go onto your computer.
Uninstall No Man's Sky.
Scrape together 15 dollars.
Buy Fallout: New Vegas.
You'll thank me later mate.

Get a gf with acne.

+1

DON'T WASH YOUR FACE TOO MUCH!!!

Check out Brian Turner on youtube. He used to have super cystic acne and cleared it all up. Find his videos on acne.

yo op.
Dont ask for alternative help.
Its evident that if you want to get rid of those acnes, you have to visit the doctor for real help.
But Sup Forums can help also to STOP PLAYING NO MAN SKY. That game is like literally a waste of time. If you are interested in astrophysics or cosmology, than learn it maybe watch videos read etc.. Everything is better than that timewaster machine.

this, also the dlc:s are a must,

Step 1: uninstal no man's sky
Step 2: drink milk.
Step 3: rub citrus fruits on your akne.
Step 4: repeat 2 and 3.
Step 5:???
Step 6: realise you wasted your time with senseless bullshit and kys

If you're poor, at least get Old World Blues.

KEK

>Uninstall No Man's Sky
>Install Sid Meier's Pirates!
>Pickle juice! Pickle juice! Pickle juice!

Yeah drinking loads of milk really helps

i dont have it installed. i play on PS4. consoles are more practical than messing around with settings in a PC.

this whats up

I find it interesting that obsidia decided to make the base game about the world and it's factions. Only in the dlc's you get to find out the couriers story.

They are not worth the pain.... in time it will come but for the moment don't let it ge to you.... in the long run they are not worth the pain.....

Honestly if you life the game then play it.
Don't let these Sup Forumstards (including myself) sway you away

Try showering every other day for a while.
Really might help, if it doesn't, go back to everyday.

Is that actually your head OP?

As a wise man once told me, lower your standards, increase your odds

cut dairy and sugars out of your diet

>place a clean towel over your pillow each night
>start popping 10k IU of vitamin D3 everyday, 5k with breakfast and 5k with dinner
>wash your sheets weekly, but replace the towel every night (or flip it to a clean side then replace it)
>watch those zits dry up faster than the prom queen's cunt does when you walk into the room
>still have no girlfriend because you place No Man's Sky

seriously bring it up to a doctor. try different things they might suggest. the first one isnt always the successful one. switch up your diet.

worst case scenario, just come by it honestly. most of us have some kind of flaw. crooked nose, big ears, short, birthmark, whatever. live around it and just get comfortable with your meat-machine. women like a guy who's so confident about himself that he doesn't need other people to praise his every flawless detail.

use a tanning bed once a week, it will dry that shit up

Use a mild exfoliator

(I use acne dote thrivemarket.com/alba-botanica-acnedote-face-body-scrub?utm_source=google&utm_medium=pla&utm_campaign=Alba Botanica&utm_content=724742007614&gclid=CjwKEAjwwOvABRC08aedoZ_lnTMSJACs_cbu9QXjSAxKJkz0RKN0vRYCz9rOuQt2NepXY2iTAafiqBoCnrbw_wcB)

Also, after using that in the shower or the sink with warm, not hot water, (hot water will dry out your skin, warm water will open up your pores to release oils) rinse with cold water to close your pores. Then use Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner (wet your hands with it and apply it to your face and let it dry, this will dry out your pimples and clear up your skin as well, but it won't dry out your skin.) thrivemarket.com/bragg-organic-apple-cider-vinegar?utm_source=google&utm_medium=pla&utm_campaign=Bragg&utm_content=074305001161&gclid=CjwKEAjwwOvABRC08aedoZ_lnTMSJACs_cbutDFG_xyvJadLYWD0_qdW5H5aT2TPTIg-Am2o8S_D4xoCRQ3w_wcB

Finally, use an all natural moisturizer. Virgin coconut oil or jojoba oil should do the trick, don't apply too much but rub it smoothly so your skin absorbs it and make sure you cover your whole face but don't let it get into your eyes.

I used to have insane acne, and now my face is as clear as a newborn baby's ass. These methods will take time because you're physically changing the nature of your skin. Give it a month at least of doing this every 3-4 days a week. Your acne might get worse at first because of all the underlying oils coming out which are giving you acne in the first place.

Also, I can see scarring on your face, an exfoliator will help to clear those up but it will take some time. You also should watch what you eat, if you eat like shit, your skin will show that. Exercise will help as well. Good luck user.

Pic unrelated.

Fucking this! Seriously nigger, this is the advice.

The when you land some pouch, post pics here of you zit-free and balls-deep

Also hydrate yourself, drink plenty of fluids, preferably water, avoid sugary drinks. Forgot that part because it's just second nature, haha.

Drink a bottle of Clearasil everyday for a few weeks.

Hooker

ya know, i get it, confidence is the most important thing, but when your acne is that disgusting there are limits

>because of my acne
Sure it has nothing to do with your personality? Has a girl actually said "no I won't go out with you because of your acne"? Maybe you should stop trying to fix superficial problems when it could very well be an internal one.

i had pretty horrible acne on my forehead too, honestly its so easy to get rid off, all you do is shower everyday, whether it be before bed or after youve woken up, thats up to you. Also when youre in the shower just stand there and let the running water hit you forehead, the water should wash out all the shit

Spend more time outside and change your diet. Also see a doctor.
Plus, work on your personality.

To lose this acne conglobata go to doctor, he/she will give you cream and tablets. I'm curing this type of acne about 7months and it really helped.

> Dont fucking touch your face with not washed hands
> Drink a lot of water
> Do some exercise, be active
> Try not to eat much sugar because it helps growing acne
> Dont take medicine by yourself, it probably won't help

Just go to doctor and he she will say what to do.

GF part
Never had one by trying by my self. And it lasted few days because I was shamed what whould others think. Lol so stupid. Now I can't get gf because I'm boring and sit to computer all day.

Rob Poppasquacka is that you? That forehead looks very familiar.

I had shitloads of acne. The thing is you need to change your approach. 2 things can happen, you either get really funny and make a decent amount of money or you get in shape and have a body of a god.

>GF part
This seriously hits close to home, are you me?

Jesus fucking christ user, No Man's Sky? No surprise you are so depressed

Go see a doctor

No reason to live like this

you should be happy OP Some of us have never played no mans sky
>at least we still get laid once in awhile

How much is too much?

Eventually it magically goes away. Don't worry about Chad op. He peaks in fucking highschool

Confirmed bait

****NO AMOUNT OF WASHING OR VITAMINS WILL CURE ACNE***

ACNE IS HORMONAL, ASK THE DOCTOR FOR TETRACYLINE ANTIBIOTICS

there i saved you months of pointlessly trying shit that doesn't work. yw nigga

Would you date a girl with that on her head?

Women are twice as shallow.

>.5 glass per acne
Mate
M8 that's over a thousand glasses
Also, the rest has truth to it. If you don't know what you're doing, it's likely to scar. Do it like the professionals and you should be fine.

Did nothing for me. What helped was my diet.

Stop eating meat and dairy products. And I promise you 80-90% of it will disappear.

My face isn't too bad, but my chest, shoulders, and back are fucked up. Any suggestions?

please consider the following

This is false. A healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition will help not only acne, but everything else in your body, too. You actually don't need a pill to balance your hormones as they balance out naturally with age. Eventually OP will not have to do very much to keep his face clear, same as nearly everyone else.

my entire diet is meat and dairy

>don't have a single spot

ok

Also stop washing affected areas with soap and anti acne shit. Only use water

Don't worry about your acne. It's probably just your shitty personality

Bro this is the only thing that works: TATRACICLYN or ROACCUTANE

All other shit is just wasting you time. With Roacutane in 3 months you will not have anything of your acne. After that you could to laser for the scars and that's it man.

Go to a doctor and talk about it.
Thank me later user, thx bye

fucking SPORE is more entertaining than no man's sky, and spore is a shit game. what the fuck is wrong with you?

see Same thing, use an exfoliator with warm water rinse with cold and let it dry (but don't scrub too hard be gentle on your skin, it is delicate.). Use organic Apple Cider Vinegar as a toner and let it dry (add a tablespoon or two to a glass of water it will help with more than just acne google the benefits of that), then use an all natural moisturizer (I use virgin coconut oil).
Make sure you have proper nutrition and exercise regularly, and do not pick acne, ever.

Don't play "no man's sky" - instead go the fuck outside. Go to a dermatologist - get pills - get depressed - get rid of pimples - still no gf - get hooker - lose virginity -kys.

>i just stay home playing No Man's Sky all day
confirmed bait

Sad but true

Acne is pretty simple. Either you are deficient in nutrition somewhere, your hygiene sucks, or you hormones are fucking you.
Probably a bit of all three.

Wash your face morning and night, no more.
Aim to drink 3 litres a day. (no you won't was out your minerals and die as long as you drink that over the course of the day.)
Get your zinc levels tested. If they are low take zinc, get it to near the top of the range.
Get 30 minutes of sun a day.

If you want you can get your hormones checked excesses in testosterone, estrogen or DHT will fuck your skin over.
High testosterone can't be helped and is in fact beneficial, don't want to lower it. However you can reduce how much of your testosterone gets converted to estrogen in your fat cells by something call aromatase enzymes. Too much estrogen (or too little but trust me that won't be the problem) and your skin will be sensitized to the oil production properties of Testosterone and DHT.

Zinc will help reduce some testosterone being converted to estrogen. As will losing fat. You might not be chubby but skinny fat is just as bad.

Hit the gym, focus on getting stronger on big compound lifts. You probably have decent testosterone so you will grow faster than average. This will make you look better even with shitty skin.
Get confidence, improve your skin (maybe only a little ) get a life, hobbies and interests that are actually interesting to a girl.
Then you might get a girlfriend.

>Being anywhere near No Man's sky

Well there's your fucking problem famalam.

Hey! Try to better your diet. Not eating grain in any form could really even cure the whole acne. Also stay away from processed/added sugars. Works perfect in many cases here in Finland. If you want more advice on your eating regimen to make shit better just ask ^^

As a man, I've never used an exfoliator in my life.

I will try it though

I have a really bad habit of picking acne. I literally spend about an hour every night doing it.

you can't get rid of acne if you are retarded basement dweller. to get rid of it, you need to:
- expose yourself to the sun as often as possible
- excercise and sweat
- wash your face by soap, but not too often
- stop eating junk and fried food
- stop smoking

other things that might help:
- going to sauna
- going to solarium
- leaving Sup Forums forever

accutane
/thread

Femanon here.
Acne doesn't bother me. I'd probably date you as long as you're nice and have a good personality

Acne is a combination of young age, poor hygiene, and most importantly poor diet. If you ate what your body was intended to consume your age and hygiene would have less effect. However, you're trying to get a girlfriend so I suggest a daily shower. DO NOT WASH YOUR FACE WITH SOAP! Let the natural oils come back to your face hot water is all you need unless you're absolutely filthy. Also, try eating meat only once or twice a week and eating loads of healthy FRESH veggies. Your body is not intended to eat meat every day we are omnivores that lean more towards the herbivore side of existence.

Hope you read this because its all you need.

You don't always need to use an exfoliator, but it will help with serious acne. Simple salicylic acne washes will do the trick for less serious acne (however they will still dry out your skin so you need to compensate with toners and moisturizers),
I only recommended it here because OP has serious acne.
Practice some self restraint and try not to touch your acne unless you're treating it. The more you touch it, the more irritated it will get, the harder it will be to get rid of. Be nice to your skin, and your body, and yourself in general... things will turn around eventually.

or even better, do not buy your games. You can download that for free.
Also do not buy fallout, it sucks. Go download skyrim.

Hot water is bad, drys out the skin. Warm water is good, opens pores but keeps helpful oils in place.