How many cigs/rollies does Sup Forums smoke a day?

How many cigs/rollies does Sup Forums smoke a day?

Around 10 here, roll ups, not a fan of factory cigs.

>inb4 cancer

Cancer bump

4 a day at the most

How long have you been smoking?

I use turner 50g pouchs for my rolls/spliffs

£7.00 50g streight from Belgium and it smokes better than any english baccy (apart from drum) but its too expensive.

10-15

Marlboros and luckies

£7.00 for 50g?! Is this legal sir?

Are you American?

yeah

Bullshit there's no luckies in murica

What's the price like over there? How much for a pack of 20?

No its not legal. But Im not paying the extra £10+ on tax :)

use to smoke bugler rollies but the damn nicotine stains it leaves, and your buds always rippin on you for not being a filter normie

I'd do the same if I could, the price is ridiculous

What on earth is bugler?

15-20

Sometimes more when work stress is high.

around a pack a day sometimes more sometimes less, camel wide filters

I feel you with the stress, I chain smoke when I'm stressed. Not sure if it actually relieves my stress or whether it's psychological

Depends on the state and their cigarette tax, in my state of Kansas I pay around $6 for a pack of Marlboros. Some States and cities such as new york and chicago they're like $13-14
They can be hard to find,but there are. Some Quiktrips carry them

Reminds of American Spirit

Me*

Also just a couple years ago I could get marlboro blacks for only $4.38.

Walgreens is great for cigarettes

used to smoke Cuban cigars daily and make my own with pipe tobacco and rolling papers, quit for the 2nd time hopefully permanently. 1 week in and all cravings have been gone as of yesterday

Damn that's cheap

Rollin' because poor, about 15 day

Did you just use ordinary rolling papers?

marb blacks are like 3.50 a pack here

5 cancer points ahead of myself

I think it is mostly psychological. It is more that the cravings increase as stress increases.

You're probably right, can't beat a cig when you're stressed though

10-15. Smoke 4 thru the workday like clockwork, then hit em hard in the evening. More since quitting weed. Damn do I miss a joint when I get home.

Smoking unborn baby's atm. Fuck 'plain' packaging

I agree.

50g pouch champion ruby, $60 bucks. Australia is fucked.
Prob burn thru 10-15 durries a day.

I can easily go through two packs (40 cigarettes) per day if I'm not careful.
I really, really need to cut back.

Yeah. I smoked champs for years. Downgraded to shitty choice tobacco over the last few years due to the ridiculous increase in tax.

Kek, I love the picture of the dude with the massive tumour on his neck with the moustache. Why does he bother keeping his moustache neat?

Has it had a detrimental effect on your health yet?

Used to just do Rothmans, but they hit $25 bucks for a 30 pack last month so I said fuck that noise.
Still wondering why they think upping the tax will help, just force cunts to go to triads for cheap shit.

I don't think they actually want people to quit. The tax is just a way for them to make shitloads of money while seeming like they are trying to help.

so true, if they cared then surely they'd make tobacco illegal. It's all about the money.

About 20 + a day when smoking tailories and about 10 when i smoke rollies, i just mainly smoke when i am bored or hungry.

shits costly here in Australia, been smoking since i was 14, 26 now.

has it had an effect on your health yet?

Been smoking 1-2 a day cause I like the headrush for about 3 years now. Still not addicted. Can go weeks without, just have them when I fancy it. Don't know if I have good willpower or the nicotine doesn't affect me like it should ??

the addiction is hyped up if you ask me, I can easily go weeks without one, I would just prefer to have some because I enjoy it.

I vaped for 6 months then quit everything. But smoked about 10-30 a day for 15 years

exactly, don't understand how people who go mental if they can't have one

That's what everyone thinks as they slowly become more and more dependent

uh, I guess my hands get pretty cold in winter, and I've noticed I get winded in fights sooner.
other than that, it's mostly detrimental to my wallet.

I make sure I don't come dependent by deliberately going the odd few days or a week without one. It's worked so far. If I ever feel too dependent I'll just quit for a month or whatever

anywhere between 0 - 25 a day. usually about 3

It is deterring kids. However, you should be able to get a veteran smokers discount card.

Cos I'm sick like Bryan on the cigerette packet,
Funkoars forever,
Whatever, yeah

I wish to spend my money on either food, things or drugs that are more fun.

5 or 6 cigs/day, more when I'm out to party. Was on pack/day, but since I hit the gym again I really stacked down on the cigs.

Usually 3-4
American spirit pouch

Kek

I smoke a ridiculous amount when I'm drinking, I think cigs and booze just go hand in hand.

Don't you find that it dries out really quickly?

Golden era mixtape, 2013

Full of topkek lines ;-)

True fucking story, I can easily go through a pack in 3-4 hours of going out drinking.