Young fag here (16)

Young fag here (16)
Expected to eat the pussy for the first time next week never even touched a vagina before any advice
Will give full story in thread if you care

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.co.uk/love-sex/sex/advice/a38642/how-to-eat-a-girl-out/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give me deets boi

full story pls
also: cosmopolitan.co.uk/love-sex/sex/advice/a38642/how-to-eat-a-girl-out/

Use yiur fingers and suck on the clitty

Don't rush it. Lots of foreplay first, lightly brushing your hands across her thighs and shit while making out. Slowly work your way to kissing her neck, move down to her tits while getting closer to her vajungus with your hand and then eventually hit that shit up. Prepare for interesting smell/taste, learn to love it. Lots of sloppy tongue on her clit. If she's into it, finger her at the same time. Best advice I ever got, spell the ABCs with your tongue on her clit. God speed bro

You have to be 18 to post here, faggot

Suck on the upper part of the vagina where the clitoris is at the same time lick around it with your tongue.
Have two fingers inside her hole aswel, it helps.
thats it basically

Take a fuckload of pictures which you'll share with us when she cheats on you.

Also, learn to how to finger and get the pussy proper drenched

/thread tbh

why when she cheats on him? he will share it with us instantly

Can confirm this works, you're in good hands OP these guys fuck.

make sure you bite the clitoris (small bump inside the flaps to the north) a bit hard every few licks, like biting an apple.

Mods
Underaged and banned bye

Full backstory no greentext cause phone:
At concert
See her make out for full set
Get number
Fuck off
Text her
See her a week later at the movies
Get handjob
See her week after
Make out at some park for like 3 hours
See her week after
She sucks my dick
Block her and shit and run away cause i just wanted the succ and she wanted a relashionship
That was in march
About a week ago she adds me in snapchat I'm polite for a few days but flirty
Suddenly realise its a bad idea and block her on that
Forget she had my phone number she asks if i just want something casual
of course i say yes
Seeing her next weekend she says shell suck my dick again but i have to go down on her this time

found the jealous virgin

Old fag here. #1 enjoy your ban for being under 18 and #2 show her a fat wallet full of money. That will make her wetter than sucking on that pussy.

underage

Blow the fuck away, cuck

Underage af

>Sup Forumsro doesnt even want the sex
>mfw

16s legal where I'm from

user is not oldfag

Trollfag here

I'll give you tips

Start by kissing and teasing her neck, leave marks if you want, move slowly very slowly down her chest then little pecks on her stoamch. Getting to her clit, toy around it and kiss up both her legs then move down to her lips. Tease and suck on her lips use your thumb and rub her clit like an N64 joystick and swirl your tongue inside her. Then when you're done licking the O' copper penny, move to her clit and just he as rough as you can. She'll convulse if you suck and wiggle your tongue on her clit by then.

What he said. BTW if you've never touched a vajingle, the clit is right above the opening.

>Sup Forums.org/rules
>"2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18."

underage b&

do your fucking job mods

The fuck I ain't. I've been here all summer and she goes to my school. also you're a dumb roody-poo

Git gud

REPORTED

>Young fag here (16)
>(16)
MODS!