1.5 Trillion so far, Lockheed-Martin just needs 500 mil more and production will go ahead full steam

1.5 Trillion so far, Lockheed-Martin just needs 500 mil more and production will go ahead full steam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kIHbiImqcvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

k den

check em

fuck the JSF. Such a waste of potential

authism nevered

Meanwhile Russia has a new jet that easily equals the f-35 and it only cost them a fraction of what the murican jets cost.

>in b4 amerifucks hurr "our jets are best"

Oops forgot pic

Ah shit, guess I gotta put up pics of traps and furries to keep Sup Forums tards interested these days....

Murican f-35 after the pilots galaxy rings

I did notice that the A-10 now has an indef. new lease on life. f35 really sucking the goat balls.

Ah well let the thread die. Muricans know their jets are a waste of $ and have no argument.

You think they'll wanna test them against Russia's s-300 and s-400 anti-air systems in Syria?

It's the trillions that gets me...

Trillions, I don't think anyone realizes just how much $ that is.

tbf, china and their designs closely resemble the F-35, and are so derivative that security analysts are pretty sure they just stole US plans.

Russians themselves are broke as fuck and really can't afford to invest in that kind of development anymore.

I hope so. I really hope murica starts a war with Russia/china or both, I want to see the muricans get beat down. It'll never happen though, big "toughguy" murica only picks on 3rd world shitholes and banana republics.

And my countries fucked up government has helped with those trillions of wasted dollars

Thanks Australia.

Yes, because production is spread across 45+ states. jobs! votes!

When did things get so fucked up in the US? They give vets special parking spaces at the mall. But won't pay medical bills.

Trillions, that instead of going as welfare to arms makers, could be used for you, the people.

Yeah you obviously have no idea what you're talking about so I'll just get my info from credible sources thx.

>Of which I see an abundance of here.
You have the coolest stories mate :^)

Don't snicker. They're really close in Syria. As sure as fuck, Mr. P. ain't gonna back down. Existential threat, one that could have ramifications generations down the line.

Nothing beats a good old Stuka
youtu.be/kIHbiImqcvg

Maybe that's what the world needs to get their shit together. Figured WWII would have made it clear that war isn't The answer but I guess it's gonna take at least one more.

The problem is that politics is overcomplicated, thus you get total bullshit happening all the time.
The best form of government is a popular dictator: The people want him, he was chosen for being a good leader, and he can do whatever he thinks is best because absolutely nothing will stop him as his word is law and he doesn't have to keep voters.

Fidel Castro for example, or that elected ancient greek "tyrant" who I forgot the name of.

I think that dictators don't get enough love; sure, they're usually generals in power from military coups or people who inhereted power then abused it, but it's hard to find any information on good dictators because if you try searching for good dictators you only get lists of bad ones.

The plane is pretty fat compared to it's Russian and Chinese counterparts, do you guys thinks it's going to be disadvantageous or not?

It's comparable to its Russian and Chinese counterparts, Russia and China didn't spend trillions building theirs though, not even close.

It's funny, put up a thread about traps or dickrate and 1000 guys pile in. Put up a thread about murican govt wasting trillions (which I still don't think anyone fully realizes just how much that is) and 3-4 guys respond.

And ya wonder why murica is a shithole and nothing ever changes...

We got your bitching the first 5 posts m8.
Take into account what time it currently is in the land of the freeā„¢, most of their posters are at school to boot. I agree with you, but this is hardly the channel to open people's eyes.

>shit posting F-35
>while knowing nothing about the F-35

Consult the F-35 thread on /sci/

One of my friends from School is an F22 pilot.

Lucky bastard.

Or AMA

Spent way too much time arguing with dumb cunts over the F-35 might as well spend more time here.