My life sucks assholes

my life sucks assholes

>be me
>be 22
>fully passing mtf transgirl
>post-op
>try to go to lgbt meeting at college because I have no friends that are like me
>show up in a cute ruffled skirt and halter top I got from H&M with heels and my Gucci bag
>not even wearing panties or a bra
>must say I looked like a fucking hooker but in a good way
>get there early
>chairs all in a circle
>sit down
>people start showing up
>first one is a really flaming fag with dick sucking lips, bright green rain boots, and a fucking mlp tee shirt
>already regretting coming
>3 girls show up all overweight and with short dyed green and blue hair with swear-on-my-life non meme feminist shirts, bitches looked like giant marshmallows rolled in rainbow sprinkles
>starting to panic at this point but didn't wanna look rude and leave
>two other "mtfs" walk in holding hands and acting OVERLY feminine, both had serious cold sores, body hair, facial stubble, and clown like makeup with metallic wigs all wrapped up in matching green LATEX tunics
>black mtf looking like labron james in drag walks in with 3 inch long fake nails, cheetah print track suit, blasting iggy azalea from her bedazzled pink phone
>I'm sweating bullets and this point
>finally group leader walks in...
>55 year old fat man in a blue moo moo with NO SHOES, I mean bare feet, and balding yet had the audacity to have makeup on and Flintstones-esque jewelry
>he hobbles in and sits down
>thats it im leaving
>before I could get up he starts talkin in the deepest smokers voice I have ever heard "everyone sit and relax"
>one of the dyed marshmallow people gets up and starts going over pronouns for the group
>I sit through the most insane jargon I ever have in my life, physically winching and cringing
continued...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hhdYE
clyp.it/qum4fbu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the freak in the mlp shirt gets up and "proudly states he is non binary"
>I roll my eyes so hard that if they were attached to a ships anchor chain then I could have pulled a two thousand pound cast steel anchor flying out of the ocean and ending up in the orbit of Jupiter
>the nigger notices and says "why you do dat? why you roll them eyes at Braydon? If Xe is non binary then Xirs oppinion should be as validated as yous"
>now all eyes are on me
>one of the freaks with cold sores says in a sassy tone to me "you're a cis girl, why is a cis girl even here?"
>I make the mistake of saying i'm transgender
>the 55 year old grandpa wrapped in a bed sheet says he doesn't think im trans either
>they calm down and go back to gibber gabber about nonsense
>I really want to leave but these freaks are scaring me
>half way through meeting i'm drenched in sweat and was about to vomit
>I asked if I could go to the ladies room (so I could make a run for it)
>no one listened
>then I dropped the shit and said it again in my old guy voice
>heads turned so fast I think everyone in the room went back in time by a few seconds
>group leader waddles to me and says he has the only key to the mens room and says he has to walk me to it
>CREEPY
>so I go with him in a panic
>we get to the mens room and he unlocks the door
>right before I go in I notice he has a fucking erection
>what happened next made me go to the Deans office
>so he says "have a good time" and licks his lips, all the while he is blocking the door
continued...

>I never make eye contact and star at the floor pleading for him to leave the door way so I could go inside
>he then says "I want to see what you are working with"
>and with that he pulles up my skirt and sees my vagina
>I fucking punch him right in the fucking nose and blood squirts out, I doge the blood, snap the key off in handle, and make my way into the bathroom
>thank god its one of those old as fuck buildings on the ground floor with those windows that you can undo to get airflow
>so I cranked the lowest window open, broke out the screen, and crawled out to safety
>I ran to the campus police and went to the dean to say a college sponsored meeting ended up with me getting sexually assaulted
>mfw I was the one expelled for being misogynistic and transphobic because all the group members complained about me and it was my word against theirs
fuck college

So you choose to put yourself in a situation you could know is fucked and then proceed to let yourself be forced to sit through it even though you've already decided that it's a waste of your time?
You sound like a beta cuck.

I'll take things that never happened for 150 dollar.

dead serious, my life is pure insanity

more or less, I mean I'm such a cuck I became a woman

I call bullshit

I shot my milk out my nose hahaha fucking trannies.

Well, you chose to ignore all your own warning signs that the situation was fucked up and potentionally dangerous. You had the chance to get out of it. That doesnt mean you deserved it, but next time trust your instincts.
That is, if any of this story is actually real.

attention whoring mutant, nothing happened at all and due to having finally realized they will never be a woman or loved they attention seek on an anonymous shed building forum

Any way you can atleast semi verify your story? also pic of you please

discord.gg/hhdYE

come visit gay general.

you can reverse search me, it will come back to my reddit

>That is, if any of this story is actually real.
it is, I can't male this kinda shit up

>mutant
cool can I be an ex-man *badum tss*

5/10 would bang

>I can't male this kinda shit up
Kek

cool I don't have a penis anymore? I always thought post ops were hotter, as in like I totally gave up my masculinty and anyman that tops me is like an ultra alpha to my omega. Plus since my career plans are fucked I wanna get wife quick, we can adopt, plus when you adopt a kid from our own country you get $600 a month to care for them. I like cleaning because extreme ocd and I can cook like crazy too. Put a ring on me motherfuckers.

lol so not only do you hate the culture you're a part of, you're a fag basher?
holy shit i heard gays are crazy but you cut your dick off and took it to a whole new level

tbh you send as big, if not bigger, a creeper vibe as those freaks in your made-up story

Deal, come to UK pls

stale pasta

>ex man

That was pretty funny fampai

I seriously want a picture of that cyborg pootang now

yeah, I'm a bigot tranny, im a conundrum

but in all seriousness I live as a girl and no one really knows i'm trans but my doctors and my father

naw, i'm precious

>UK
>implying I want to move to britganastan

that revolver looks sexy af

>me.png

>implying I want to move to britganastan
I love you

>fully passing mtf transgirl

stopped reading there, ofcourse your life sucks if you're mentally ill

I think it turned out okay, don't laugh

You cute

>but in all seriousness I live as a girl
ok in all seriousness i want to close this thread because it's a god damn freak show but freak shows are illegal where I'm from. you dont live like a girl.... you live like a mentally ill man that's pretending to be a girl
wtf jesus fuck stop posting that sarlaac pit are you new here or something people just want to see your tits with a timestamp

hm, i guess its passable. is that red spot by your urethra? and what is it like on the inside? do you prefer anal?

it said it lived like a girl not that it is a girl

Fml I'd totally date OP if she lived in NC.

>is that red spot by your urethra?
nope, my doc was so good he made a cervix out of the lower half of my cock head

name?

talk in your man voice

i really hope his man voice is super fucking deep like he turns into liberty prime

why would he put a cervix at the entrance?

its kinda shallow, I have about 4 inches of depth, so I am totes cool with a guy with a tiny dick

clyp.it/qum4fbu0
recorded a month ago but my mic needs new soundcard

He doesn't live like a girl, he lives like a gay man pretending to be a girl.
He has to be legitimately mentally ill. A truly mentally ill person doesn't realize how fucking crazy they are. This is fucking disgusting why did people help them mutilate them self? Being a gay is one thing but when the gays start cutting off their penises and parading around as women... What the fuck. This is fucking creepy. Sometimes I have to stop and wonder if everyone else has lost their god damn mind and I'm the only sane one.

i cant even tell thats a tranny science has gone too far

but he does live like a girl he isnt a girl but he lives like one i can live lick a chipmunk doesnt make me a chipmunk

I know being a tranny is fucked but guess what, I look and pass as a girl in every day life, even when I take a guy home, I never had a guy I fucked find out. So basically I am a girl whether you like it or not.

okay thats a little fucked up you should at least tell the guy before you fuck him

Shit this tranny is alrite.

That was a good read op.

College and university is a joke these days just another delay tactic for most people because there is no work or life for them outside of school

You know what guy, if you wanna pretend your a girl that's your problem. The fact people are explicit in your mania doesn't sit right with me.

Do you feel any stimulation from sex?

Aw people bein' mean. I dont think I'd ever be able to think of you as a girl without the context of adding mtw before it in my brain, but you're cute and I'd totally be with you knowing you're transgender. Chin up!

Same.

A cute redpilled trap who passes as a woman is so fucking rare

Sticking feathers up your butt doesn't make you a chicken.

Ok. Weird question.

What does that smell like?

Like pussy? Or like dude ass?

It's a gross question but who gives a shit

yea it doesnt

raw fish is the closest thing to pussy smell

It probably smells like a gaping penis wound.

>fully passing mtf trans girl
Stopped reading

i just get those fish smelling car tress in my pegina

Lol if this is op your a funny bugger

God dammnit b now I want a trap gf

have you posted this story before? I feel like I read something similar to it

>What does that smell like?
swear on my life it smells like this 24/7 because I use my dilator with this

I'm patently aware of what Vagina can/does smell like

I'm asking if it's the same. I've always been curious if it's the bacteria and discharge that create the odor or
More diet and sweat in a confined space.

What age did you start to transition?

why would it not smell like man ass and dick. i guess the hormonal differences might make a difference though.

Uhmm...MOAR i guess? For the first time I'm considering fapping to a trap

She's Not a trap nigguh.
>post-op

Now your using your noodle.

Does it ever get to the point where your fogging up a room and you KNOW it's bath time?

Thanks for being so forth coming. Questions I could never ask in real life.

Post tits, faggot

this OP
also vag with timestamp
faggot, but would still rape u

Care to Describe your climax? Does it feel like it did in your penis days?

Damn that's pretty good for starting at 21. I am 18 and want to do it but my parents would fucking kill me. Oh well I will just being a secret faggot.

Post some hotter pics since im jerking off to your pussy along with half this thread

If even part of that shit is true I feel sorry for you. I would hate to be in your shoes with this modern climate. Most of life ignored and insulted, but suddenly a movement starts that seems to support you. Even the movement is lies built to keep you down and treat you like crap. Fuck those selfish asshats.

Got one with your girl voice?
Your male voice is what most MTF trans folk sound like when they try to be female.

I'd fuck it tbh

OP made an attention grabbing post

smh atm tbh fam

Never seen a post op pussy before, thanks for showing. The colors look a little odd but it's not as bad as I'd expected.

Are you near the NY/NJ area?

Holy shit. You are not joking?
I was positive that it's too late at 21.
That is AWSOME. I kinda envy you for your courage, but it's up to me and I know that.

looks like a plucked chicken

Yeah, haha. Are you in the DC Area by any chance...?

Nope. I live in Germany.
Your progress amazes me, user.
Sadly visitors just arrived, gotta go. :/

Oh? Germanistan...

I taught you lived with your bf :^)))

Where are you? I want to marry you? US?

That's a nice area. Been there once on a school trip. I'm on the opposite coast.
Enjoying the snow (if any)?

Jesus fuck

Just waiting on daddy Trump to make America and this city great again ~ 14/88

Actually not bad. Is it better or worse than anal?
>4 inches
Well shit. I'm not going to fit in that. RIP hopes and dreams.

You play vidya, OP?

I lied user, I still live with my parents, however what I spoke about is what we plan to do and is my dream and I wanted attention lol.

Are you a Sup Forumsack ?

Correct term is /politician/

Let me tell you about the jews

This is why homosexuality, gender dysphoria, etc. should be classified as mental illnesses and treated as such.

>not Sup Forumsitician

It was to good to be true lol

It will happen in the future though, We have it all worked out :3

I will post about it here when it happens x

busted lel

Awww poor user lol

no