What the fuck is this bitch so smug about...

What the fuck is this bitch so smug about? If she'd asked Baelish for an army a little earlier then all those people wouldn't have died.

jon: Where will we get more men

Sansa: I have called on our cousin. He has mobilized the knights fo the vale, If we can stall the battle for about 15 minutes we will destroy the Bolton's and save our brother.

seriously, the knights should have shown up the night before and then they could plot surprising Ramsay

So many plot holes. Why didn't Sanaa tell Jon they would get reinforcements

She either wanted Jon and his buddies dead or she's just a dumbass.

Her character has been all over the place this season

weakening the north was littlefingers plan. or would be if the show was still smart

Friendly reminder if you think GOT is any good, you're clinically retarded and shouldn't reproduce ever. I literally hate-watch it since Season 3, just to able to hatepost about it on Sup Forums and shit. But to actually think it's any good? You're brain-damaged if you think that.

STRONK WEMYN

>god you are all mouth breathing mongoloids for not hating this show
>its so dumb and im so smart for noticing
>things that are popular are bad because they have mass appeal.

>i still watch it but Ironically

she doesn't care about the lives of the bastard and his wildlings, she only wants the north for herself

Pretty much

Well, I've invested way too much time and energy into first 2-3 seasons to simply drop it. Hatewatching and hateposting is all I've got left.

shit actress

She's a woman, she doesn't want to help, she just wants to be right.

this

Sansa needed Rickon dead so that she is the only heir of Winterfel.

oh littlefinger is still the one pulling the strings

he'll be balls deep in sansa next episode

I like to shit up Twitter cause they trigger me.

If you think Sansa need any man you've got another thing coming. She's gonna kill little finger and take the Vale for Jon and the wildlings.

>kills all the wildlings so she doesn't have to support these uncivilized peasants on her lands
>kills ramsay

two birds with one stone

Sansa is the ultimate pragmatist

>distract enemy with disposable men
>Attack enemy from behind with your elites
Sansa was better at tactics then anyone else today. She was smart enough not to tell the disposable men what their job was.

nah littlefinger is the master manipulator.

he'll play her and jon against each other and led swoop in his with dorne army and young griff

These aren't Grrm's characters anymore. They will not give little finger any kind of depth.

>They will not give little finger any kind of depth.
they already have

GRRM is a dogshit writer, the showwriters arent any better or worse.

there are no cellphones in westeros, she didnt really know if LF's army was going to come and when

>her forces come out as hero
>she defeated the boltons,as well as wound jon snow's forces from being a threat

>All the female empowerment the last two episodes
>All the smug faces
>All the shit writing

IT'S OKAY GUYS WE GOT TWO FIGHTS IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE!

didn't wanna promise him anything she wasn't certain of :)

you sound like a miserable cunt

find something else to do with your empty, shit life

>Well, I've invested way too much time and energy into first 2-3 seasons to simply drop it. Hatewatching and hateposting is all I've got left.

THIS

now THAT is pathetic

you're doing exactly the same thing

I love her bros, I cant help it. I long for her all week,then get to see my love for one hour a week. While I am beyond happy she finally took back her home and killed the rapist, I feel an emptiness knowing there is only episode left this year where I can look into her deep beautiful eyes and see her precious smile and her red silky hair. What should I do for a whole year without my love? I feel lost and empty already

kill self

he was too based for this world

>hateposting
nope, i'm not a buttblasted moron who invests that much into a work of fiction

The hope of seeing jer again next year is too powerful of a motivator. I cant just end it

she's not even in the next episode.

i watch for jon

Watch the preview, stupid. Or don't, it's not very informative of the episode.

So would you say it was all part of his master plan?

That sunk cost fallacy

I hope Sansa dies.

She's become such a bitch to Jon and her acting doesn't fit her new powerful personality

She told Jon he didn't know what he was dealing with guys.

She does.

Only Jon, Arya, and Bran survive the series.

smug Sansa is the best Sansa

Daenerys and Tyrion, too.

Littlefinger is gonna force her to marry him and take over Winterfell as Warden Of The North.

HOLY SHIT

Mind BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

But wait for John to find his own premade slot in the Crypt with it labeled as "John Stark" or "John Targaeryon"

It's okay guys Simon just time jumped into a better series where he's a negress fucking parkour running ninja.

OF COURSE

>not realizing Sansa wanted Rickon dead
This is just her beginning.

Yeah, which sucks because I don't think theres a single character I like anymore except The Hound, and theyre going to ruin his character soon enough.

>the men were disposable! she's a master tactician!

Jon and Salsa were strapped for men in the first place. Why would she want to waste as many as possible?

It's littlefinger for christ's sake. Do you honestly think he'll mvoe his army out unless he has a sure chance of victory? Either way he'll wait until the bolton's are worn down enough from fighting wildings.

What can sansa tell jon? That she'll send reinforcements as soon as they whittle down the bolton army to 2000 men, otherwise he's on his own?

Two armies wiped out means less competition for the knights of the vale.

/got/ in a nutshell

The motivation for why she didn't tell Jon is weak, but I think they were going for the idea that Sansa isn't sure if she trusts Baelish and it's been hinted she may not even trust Jon. I think they are leading on that Sansa will become a bit more power hungry, and she's now in a very powerful position with the Vale behind her.

What if Jon realizes this and then turns on her.

She's already turned on

me too. mocking how stupid it is, is more fun than watching it at this point.

>It's littlefinger for christ's sake
>guy who gave the key to the north away to a sadistic murdering rapist, jeopardising his entire master plan
you're right, it's littlefinger for christ's sake!

Because it's a tv show and it wouldn't have been as dramatic and there wouldn't have been awesome fight scenes.

Davos is going to end up figuring out Littlefinger's motivations. Then he'll tell Jon, who will tell Sansa and then she'll punish him. Everyone who tries to use Sansa is going to pay, the iron price.

>I literally hate-watch it since Season 3, just to able to hatepost about it on Sup Forums
do you know how pathetic that is

Ramsey wouldn't have sent out all his men at the same time, or even worse ordered all his men back into winterfell and just wait out the siege.

not as pathetic as thinking its good

rolling

fug

>I watch every episode, but I watch it ironically because I hate it, and that's why I am superior!

rolling

desu senpai

>i get butthurt over opinions and resort to ad hominem fedora may mays

this

>the talk between that smug lesbian boat bitch and the dragon dildo whore
>OUR DADS WERE BAD GUYS, FUCK MEN DESU
>YEAH FUCK MEN AMIRITE?XDDDD WE WOMEN KNOW

fuck this shitty show, hopefully the white walkers come down the wall and slaughter everyone

>the white walkers are all white men
Oh my.

>there are no cellphones in westeros
Ravens are basically cellphones though

They'll pull down their pants and fight them off with their cunts

>I get butthurt over a tv show and resort to hours of angry debates on an indonesian basket weaving board

You know what I'm going to do all of the list, my life is just a big mess I need to do something about it.

>Opinions
Dude you literally invest an hour a week to do something you hate so you can tell people how much you hate it. That's absolutely pathetic.

looks like you do too my friend

I'm not hateposting guy im this one
keyword is fun

>Everyone who tries to use Sansa is going to pay, the iron price.
I chuckled audibly

also nice digits

so show could have le epic unexpected twist of vale army showing up xD

rolling

She wants Rickon dead so she can be Lady of Winterfell because Rickon as a legit male would be recognized before her. She didn't tell Jon because she was hoping he would die in battle so she doesn't have to compete with a male bastard for the title either.

>Sansa needed Rickon dead so that she is the only heir of Winterfel.
WHICH would be the way to convince little finger to join

She knew Rikon was done too

Bravo D&D

I'll probably do the same thing and shitpost extra hard just to spite your little faggot ass

pls

roll

Damn you sound real angry there, friend

game of rolling

dont bother its just reddit tourists, they go back to the /got/ thread in a day

rollin

I fucking hate this show

At this point it's too late to stop watching and I need to talk about it with the normans, but god it's fucking garbage

which character do you hate the most? what is your favorite plot hole

And how is she going to do that? Even if she pwns CIA, she can't control Robin, so no Vale knights for her. Sansa can't do shit on her own, that's the truth.

rolando