The Feels Bar is open and running again

The Feels Bar is open and running again.
Sit down, Have a drink and just let it all out

Bourbon and coke please mate

Here ya go. So whats your story?

The feels she isnt thinking about you.

I'm about to get my first girlfriend in 3 years. I dont know how i feel

Im happy for you. Nicee

sing me a song you're the feels man, sing me a song tonight

>tip my fedora
>turn 360°
>walk away

cause we're all in a mood for a feels thread, and you got me feeling those feels.

scotch on the rocks and i'll spin a yarn for you barkeep.

Hey Chief. Can I get a black cherry slushie with a raspberry poptart, toasted, with butter? Oh, and do you charge tax here?

Accepted it's not gonna happen. I realised it along time ago, but I made excuses and hoped too hard and thought maybe she did like me, but after several months I need to call it quits and continue getting my life together. Also sorta forgot my life's not together, and re-realizing that is kinda heavy.

I think im mostly stressed because I can't smoke right now, and I haven't driven in a few days.

user at the bar is a friend of mine,
Gets me my drinks in a bucket-
With cum on his chin, he says with a grin,
"If my ear was I cunt I would fuck it"...

Ne ne ne....

Here ya go sailor

Sorry bro were out of poptarts

Even when things turn up (I finally lost my viginity and got a job) I just cant escape this crushing lowness. I hate myself, so bad, and I am to much of a coward to do anything about it. I drink all the time, nightmares all night long, and everyday its getting harder to keep my shit together at work. Its just this constant background roar of fear and desperation and the worst part is I can see myself and my behaviors alienating everyone around me in some fucked up self-fulfilling prophecy. I just want to sleep or feel that I have worth.
Upshot? It is kind of cool (in a scientific way) to actually feel myself decompensate and note how I am losing ground.
Sorry, I will take a Southern Comfort and 7up

Hope it helps a bit
You should seriously go for profesoinal help. I was in a similar situation a few years back and also saw my life spiraling down more and more until i had my first sitting at a psychiatrist. Its always good to have someone to compleatly open up to that knows how to help you

No worries Sup Forumsrother, I'll just have some of these cheetos here...

You know at the Feels Bar you're always going to have cheetos & Mt.Dew in quantity...

i'm in a relationship with gf of 1 year after being in a long term relationship with ex for 3.5 years. only fucked one girl in the 6 month intermittence between realationships. I dont have my shit together and think my life could improve if i were single. this gf does anything for me though and is very comforting and makes me feel better about anything whenever i'm down. i just feel like i'm missing out on the best years of my life by having this commitment. i do genuinely care for her. i just dont want to have more regrets down the track. if i met her in 5 years i wouldnt be a such a piece of shit human being to love.

aaaaand she just texted me that she cant be in contact with me this way

what do

I used to hate anime, now I have a tattoos and shit of it where did it go wrong for me

Thanks Drink-Monger. Yeah, I know I should but I feel incapable of doing so. I feel that by getting help I am publicly admitting to those that I care about that I am broken, and no one like doing that. Am I vain for that? probably, but at this point whatever. My mood lately can be summer up with the line: "Hope for the future is but a stillborn dream".
I am failing to see the point anymore, outside covering up the fear and boredom with alcohol and anonymous sex, which make me feel good and in control for the duration. But after I just feel empty. I feel so isolated.

h..hi Im not used to bars. Get me something for noobs please. I got plenty of feels but can't express them, because Im nervous around people.

Kyo-ani finds a way

Drink this, its good for ya

Give me anything. My life and relationship is in shambles what do?

thanks. What is it? how much do I owe you?

Its always a better idea to stay in a relationship if you still genuinly love her. If you kick her off now and just run of to fuck random chicks youll have regrets i guarantee it. Just tell her if there is improving todo in your relationship. Thats the best way

Got some rum n coke there OP?

This girl, obviously still in love with me and going back to her ex is giving me the most mixed signals ever and has now told me she doesn't want to have any form of contact

Long Island Ice Tea, It'll put lead in your pencil kid. Owe me nothing but a confession of those feels

An Irish coffee, please...

I just Need someone to recognize my miserable existence.

Dustin?

If not, I'm with you on the ink tip user.

I used to loathe folks with piercings and tattoos and now I've got sleeves, full leg pieces and even my neck and face done.

What the fuck happened?

Here you go bro. Now tell the old drink-kicker whats wrong

I'll take five shots of Green Fairy.

I too have a tale of woe

doubleshot of single malt scotch neat.

sorry, I gotta go.

Hit me up with some spiced rum friendo

You shouldnt just sit there and watch yourself die because you are too proud top seek help. And don't worry about "showing that you are broken" Its not your fault. Seeking help is in the best interest of you and your loved ones

Thanks, mate.

I don't know how to put it into words. I'm just Feeling numb towards anything in my life. Only joy I get is making miserable suicide jokes around friends, making other People laugh while I'm dying inside.

I feel like there's nothing in life that's worth living. I feel like death is the only, most Logical solution to everything. I'm living with shitty roommates, work a shitty Job, have no friends or any social interaction besides vidya and work.
I'm not that bad looking, I just want to be by myself and die. It's this weird urge of a death wish.

Who are the frogs friends?

I just can't motivate myself to do anything any,ore. Big test coming up? Nah, I know thing and even if I do study, I will still know nothing. Doesn't matter.

I fucking payed for this college? Welp that's just all money down the tube.

Hell I'll even start a game, get halfway through it then just won't complete it. The last game I got through fully was dank souls and that's because it was my fav game.

I just feel like I can't do it anymore.

Here you go. Hope the ice doesnt bother you

'Sup bartender. I'll just have a jack and coke. A Lemmy, if you heard all the stuff about him.
I don't know how to cope with the fact that my ex nearly bit my head off and gave me near depression because I kissed one of her female friends a year after we broke up, but suddenly when she goes into a full blown relationship with one of our mutual friends, who once said he has a personal rule about not dating friends, everything is alright and I'm the only one who did something bad. It's like I'm not allowed to feel.
I want to let go of this girl so bad, but it's like she won't let me.

what now

Hey you just described myself.
I think you should do stuff that you genuinly like. And if you really think theres nothing left to do, lend yourself a shitload of money, buy a gun and go on a fucking awesome adventure If you still feel like killing yourself after that go out with a blast. Thats how my brother did it and i guess its a better alternative that slowly dying inside

Thanks, I'll look into it. It's nice to hear advice rather than "oh don't think that way" or "that's not true" or some other bullshit abstraction

my anus is loose, and i'm hungover from watching the game last night. i'm working from home today, but jesus, it's gonna be rough. thanks for being here bartender-- you nigger.

Here ya go boy
Just break of contact compleatly. Block her phone number if you see her walk the other way, ignore her. Thats what i did with my batshit crazy ex. It worked

That's actually good advice.
Don't think it'll be that easy to get firearms in Berlin/Krautland.

I feel that. Using jokes and dark humor as almost a cry for help. But no matter how serious those jokes are, no one will notice. And if they do, they don't/can't care

Versuch entweder in den schützenverein zu kommen (Lange variante) Oder kauf dir welche übers Internet. Das ist extrem einfach

evening Sup Forums

i'll have a scotch on the rocks and meanwhile entertain you with my story

i met her on here
i actually met her in real life and i had something going with her for about 6 months

we had something going on for half a year
yet decided at the beginning of that year she needs to go back to her ex

why?
because she, and that we both established
>fears to be alone
>knows what she's getting out of him
>thinks he is immature (she is his first), childish at times and inexperienced
>she sees me as her mature, experienced guy
>she's clinging on to that teenage relationship because every other failed around them and she wants to show everyone that it can exist

over a month ago
>can we get some more distance between us? aka not write with each other?
>need to make myself clear what i want
>writing with you is making me sorta just look into one way

texted her on her birthday, a week ago
she thanked me and told me she appreciated that
wanted to start some smalltalk
but got shut off with "i don't wanna ignore you, that's why i'm answering you. you know i don't want any contact at the moment"

>talked to her two days ago
>asked her how long we shall remain on each others contact list, not texting while we both want that
>she tells me she just doesn't want contact with me for an indefinitely amount of time
>actually declares me her "ex-bf", although we never established a real relationship
uhm what?

now she's telling me she can't "do this" anymore and wants to cut contact for good this time

Thanks man. I'll try it

You'd just walk straight into them faggot.

What is your tale? Unfortunately I have no green fairy

Here it is.
I actually have no idea what to say about that, sorry Sup Forumsro.Maybe another user can help?

Thanks man

When you wake up with a fat girl feels bad.

I can relate to you man. My life wasn't that good but not too bad either I had what I wanted but this didn't stop me from spiraling down to depression. After a couple of years I told my parents that I want professional help and no questions to be asked. My father never agreed with me going to a psychiatrist but my mom did. So I told him to fuck off and went for it. Took me a couple of months and some tears that needed to be shed, but I am better now. Not perfect... I will never be truly happy but the pain from my existence was lowered. And I am better now. Most of my friends didn't even understand that I went there. Always lied that I was going to math lesson or some shit. Stay strong Sup Forumsuddy and seek help. No one will judge you. And if they do, just tell them to fuck off.
Can I have some coke and vodka

Not much we can do now user that shits there for life

I am starting to realize how bad of a problem i have been. Most of my relationships have been screwed up because of my end. i would like to blame it on an ex that shes the reason i'm like this. but its not.
>start getting close to a girl shes nice which is a good change from the sluts n bitches i normally go for
>she tells me she doesnt really want a relationship
>its cool i understand
>as time goes we get closer but i still think she doesnt want anything
>another guy comes along starts hitting on her even more annoying when guy does it infront of me
>last ex was a hoe, another guy did that and she ended up hooking up with him
>turn insecure
>end up leaving next time it happens
>she tells me later on that she was upset that i just left
>tells me she was willing to give me a chance but doesn't know how she feels now
>she just wanted someone to fight for her
>im tired of fighting for girls im not sure if they want me
>well i ruined something with a girl that woulda been nice because i didn't want to risk wasting time with someone that doesn't want me.

i dont proof read

I guess I'll tell it anyway, hopefully thread doesn't die, cause I haven't pretyped this

Basically, I lack passion for anything in life, all I know is that I don't want to be poor, but that's it, I have no real goals or plans in life

I'm the type who sees highschool as my glory days, not because I had no responsibilities at the time, but because it was when I truly enjoyed doing things

I was quite good at parkour, it was actually what took me from being "That weird loner kid" to being "That cool kid who can do impressive flips"
It's been two years since I stopped doing parkour, I don't even know if I can still manage a backflip.

I felt so much more motivated back then, I loved doing dangerous things, but now here I am, close to 21 and living with my dad until I can get a job, which I'm failing at.

I want to go back to thrill-seeking, but it's nearly impossible now that I live in the city, and I don't have any friends here either.

I believe this lack of passion will end in me being homeless.
A funny thing that I keep thinking about though, is that when you're younger, you never think that you might end up homeless, unless you grew up with that.
Even though I knew that people could become homeless, the thought never crossed my mind that I could become one of them, but now that I've got just a little more life experience, I can see that it's a very real possibility

i want to know how my ex is doing but i cant after all those shitty beta texts throughout the last 2 years

liked a girl for years , went out ...all OK 10/10 date, we go home ,(my first time) we have sex couple of times that week ...fast forward 1 month of excuses (work/study).check her FB/instagram...she is tagged with a guy, realize he is his new BF...
TFW u realize ur only 1 more to the list...but she is your first....

feel fucking bad

>newfag doesn't know the meme

i don't know what's going to happen to me. i don't know if i can go on feeling like this. i feel less than human. god i'm pathetic

I will have some cherry coke with some jack Daniel

In my opinion you should start doing parkour again. Especially in the city it almost always better to do than in the countryside.

Can I have some red wine mixed with Kool-Aid?

You should do the only logical thing.

Go to Tibet and study with the monks for 10 years

i'm on antidepressants but it takes time for them to work and it's hard to resist the urge to drink which inhibits their functionality god dammit i'm so awful

>mfw it's over
>mfw i feel like it should be this way
>mfw unsure

5 years till 30
no idea where to find a gf thats not stuck up

can i get a godfather

I'm sitting at a table with a bunch of mexicans and a retarded white girl and it's just depressing how she tries to fit in.

Sorry bro were out of cherry coke

tell them how you're gonna make america great again

>she told me she was taking a break from dating
>that I always was just a friend
>bullshit
>it's been a few weeks, she didn't take any break
>I've been led on, and now I feel betrayed
>fuck this shit
>didn't want it initially, but won't turn down casual sex anymore unless there's really nothing going on

I don't know where my life is going, and I'm too scared to find out

Regular coke then

my gf cheated on me with my best friend

Here ya go. Put some cherrys in if that helps. So whats your tale stranger?

il take a neat whiskey

i dont read. But that sucks user.

Have a hug.

Im basically exactly like you. But i have a plan.

Im going to bullshit my way through my life until everyone i love dies and then kill myself when i cant disappoint anyone.

>French Fag
>Smoke too much marijuanga since 16yo
>be 22
>fail study because of marijuanga and sex friend (yeah, get his nose into vagoogoo isn't time in bookino)
>Now i'm anxious as fuck
>when i try to work by myself get fucked by fucking Generation Y attention disease so anxiousity get over 9000
>be Neet, so bye bye flat, so bye bye sex friend, so byebye last pleasure on earth.
>fight Marijuanga addiction, which is the loser's fight most of all

>got a too good life to complain about, and too good opportunity too say it isn't my fault.

>Also my country will have to choose between Mini-Tatcher with penises and Blond Musolini for president in 2017

>god bless us
>Fuck i'm atheist

Well...

All my life I've been the lonely guy in the class. Since I was a little boy I used to play more vidya instead of playing with other guys, mainly because they used to bully me because I was bas at football soccer. Seven years passed and I changed school, things were better but still couldn't get along with girls mainly, boys were alright. I played vidya with them a lot. During 14-18 yo period (I think is high school in the US) I tried to date a qt Asian girl, but it failed. I put all of my effort in her but didn't work, now I see her talking to other guys in a happy mood and when I talk to her she doesn't seem very happy. I was 18 yo last month and all I do is to masturbate over and over again without even getting laid.

Also, I don't like too much mainstream music, I listen more to rock or metal. And yes, I watch anime, in fact I prefer cartoons over live action series.

"CAN I GET MY FUCKING DRINK!"

Sorry it took so long.

I just want an orange juice

>Blond Musolini
more original than calling him Hitler but your still such a ill informed fag but you're french what can you expect from those leaches

FINALLY

ouch

Thanks, I appreciate hearing that.

>Also my country will have to choose between Mini-Tatcher with penises and Blond Musolini for president in 2017
>Also MY COUNTRY
What do you know about the French election then? Not everyones talking about Dump vs Shillary

Two glasses of straight whiskey....actually just leave me the bottle.