Mets vs. Reds Gamethread

Why not edition

because the game already happened?

And it was a shitshow from Reds?

Retard

Everyone look at this retard. Look at him and laugh.

This is now a METS GENERAL THREAD!!!

>LGM

Who's listening to Sorry Sal on 710 right now? I am.

B

hypothetical:

Mets win WC Game, what's your rotation going into post-season, assuming deGrom and Matz will be good to pitch?

Are you more comfortable with Gsellman or Lugo?

Fuck Neise.

I'd have to imagine Thor would pitch WC game. 4 days off between WC and NLDS I believe?

So probably
>deGrom
>Thor
>Colon
>Gazelle man
Game 5 do or die, Thor

I have Thor, deGrom, Colon, Gman

I don't think we see Matz again this year, and I pray we don't see Neise again.

To be completely honest, I wouldn't even mind if Colon started the WC game. He's been amazing. He's a work horse. Nothing gets in his head. He's been their most consistent pitcher this year. They better give him another contract for next season.

>/mets/ general
Comfy desu

Snuggle up. Offseason'll be here soon, and then a long cold hot stove.

Same. Not sure Matz is coming back. And if anything he's a game 3/4 starter. Not too worried. Like Terry said don't worry about the guys who aren't here. Don't wonder if they are coming back. Worry about who's here.

I don't get why you guys don't actually do that. Arsenal is the only >team that gets a thread, for fucks sake.

Also the post-season is as much about the bullpen as it is about the starters. Terry's BP management doesn't thrill me. You have to pull starters early in the post season. I'm werried

I'd love to do that. Just don't think there would be enough turn out. Mets aren't as much Arse as they are Spurs. Could you imagine an Eternal Tottenham thread? Think not.

dea Captain, My Captain

O

>you just know
Was Ireland into BBC?

my hero

I think TdA and Duda are a bust. Mets need to move on from those guys this offseason.

I'm not ready to give up on Conforto.

If Ces opts in (or Mets give him more money) you can be sure Lagares will be traded. Legs is too good defensively to keep around as a back up centerfielder.

If Mets ever trade Flores I'll call in a bomb threat to the ballpark.

TdA needs to go, duda i think can be saved
conforto too, give him time
i love lagares but you're probably right, and ces is undoubtably the priority
flores is the future mets captain, he ain't going nowhere

Someone get David a MyPillow.

Good sleep mechanics is crucial for spine health.

With Kosher Dil gone, I expect Flo to be starting 2B next year. I'm okay with that. He's a proven hitter.

You'll never see Walker in a Mets uniform again. Sorry.

I like Loney more than Duda. 1B is an underrated defensive position. You need a pooper-scooper like Loney digging balls out of the dirt, especially if you have guys who can't really throw in the infield (Flo).

I assume they resign Jose Jose to play SS. He's cheap and still has gas in the tank, at least for another season.

BIG QUESTION MARK is 3B. What can we realistically except from David Wright? I mean really? Really? Will he play 110 games? Will he play 80 games? Will he make it out of April? I love that man, but it no longer feels like he's part of this team.

Well that's where I stand with the infield. Outfield is just as complicated...