Why're you still single?

Why're you still single?

because I look like Brian Peppers on crack

I'm on Sup Forums what do you expect?

Why are there never threads on Sup Forums like "Why are you married?"

OP That is the gayest picture I've ever seen

This.

I don't put myself out there or attempt to flirt. Friends say I'm a good looking guy but that can't help being a antisocial shut in.

waiting for the economy to collapse to get some random woman with decent genetics to sell her self to me as my slave who I'll brain wash with consent
women aren't even human to me I'll wait until I don't have to treat them better than they are

I can't even manage my own mental state, I shouldn't try to bring my insanity into another person's life.

Because my girlfriend was cheating on me with a nigger.

Cause I broke up with my last girlfriend after the third time trying to make things work with her and failing.
Not realising that she was also the only friend I had and now I have absolutely no way of meeting new people.
Errors were made.

because my ex won't take me back and I want that woman to have my babies.

I'm not. I will be soon

I feel this. I wouldn't say i'm good looking, solid average though. But i don't put in the effort. That and none of my friend's have single straight female friends. Help me meet women Sup Forums

Because I barely know anyone, I never know how to start a conversation and I am kind of a lone wolf, I love to do whatever I want to do. That's why I broke up with my first gf, she was like a limpet.

oh and buy silver or bitcoin now guys , before the US elections fucks the world economy

2 reasons really.

1. Too ugly
2. Socially retarded.

Because I don't trust a single one of them. None of them would accept me for who I am away from the limelight

Why not try guys?

I push people away and I'm afraid of commitment

because im poor

Because i dont really like to socialize

I have a girl that likes me; but I don't know how to approach the dating stages. Why can't she just ask me? Like ffs....

I dont have time for womens bullshit

Just ask her out man, 30 seconds of exposing yourself to some shit you'd rather not do will possibly make your whole life better.

Jesus H christ. Ask her, "Wanna start dating?"

Then think of fun, interesting activities that you already like, and ask her to join it. Such as watching movies, or playing games, or whatever it is that you do for recreation.

Not that attractive, often awkward. Standard stuff ready.

Because i have Asperger's + several psychological disorders.
0 social life

I watch anime

Because I'm fucking two girls at the same time

Because women are retarded sluts or nasty fatties.

I've been on enough first dates to not give a shot

I generally just avoid people.

Not like I hate them tho.
Just burned myself too much trying to make relationships work.

Because I am not talking and meeting enough girls.

Finding a girlfriend really is a numbers game for me. Have to meet a lot in order to find one I am interested in and if I am they usually already have a boyfriend or are not interested in me.

You can't do anything wrong if she likes you, just ask her if she wants to do something with you

>get fucked over for years by a half a dozen different girls
>finally meet the one
>finally
>five years later
>she's no different

There was only so much I was willing to put into relationships and that has been exhausted.

Im extremely anxious about meeting new people in general
Hell even doing something outside of my daily life gets me nervous

I don't think that I can trust people again and I don't want to try it anymore

I think I may ask her. I see her Saturday. I'll just be like, "So where are we going on our first date" and if it fails miserably, probs OD on something, we'll see.

drinking problem

The cute ones are taken

>Assumed [A] was dating our mutual friend she was occasionally hooking up with, suppressed my crush on her, found out she was into the idea of giving up fucking him to date me but gave up after I "put my walls up" in her words.

>A few months before that, assumed [C] figured that I wasn't attractive/interesting enough for her or just saw me as "just friends" anyway, since our friendship has been platonic for the last couple years anyway. Later told she used to have a thing for me, but assumed I wasn't attracted to her because of how I acted. She's now dating some other guy.

>Seven year span of not looking after [K] and I broke up, because I was busy suppressing the desire to ever want to have companionship again because I was afraid of being hurt.

We all have our demons, yours is merely visible from the outside

>Misogynist
>Asshole in general
I really don't know since women seem to generally like it to be treated like shit.

I study software engineering. I interact with one girl every two weeks. She's taken, and is in an easy position to abuse her power if that changes, -> can't trust anyone issue again

Think about an activity you can do together, don't make her think of something. If you are socially retarded, think of something that gives you enough topics to talk about just my doing it.

I have social anxiety to the point where I am almost afraid of even being in semi-close proximity of people. Also I am denser than a dwarf star when it come to a girl liking me.

Im not. Thank you.

+0.2
Not this bad for me, but the same reason essentially applies to me.

neutron star buddy ;)

She likes reading. That is about all I know about her. I game for the most part. WOW, and Gears of war atm. The other part of my day is spent on my dog and keeping semi busy otherwise I think about killing myself.

Honesty will get you everything your heart desires

Married. Two kids. 32. It's just as hard.

I'm a crazed, broke artist living with my maybe bipolar mom in a very small apartment. And if I'm being honest I'm very picky. I've met maybe a dozen girls in my life I would've actually dated. Dated 2 of them and it was awful.

I like memes

I'm not.

You said that a minute ago

Depression.

I dont trust a woman to stay loyal to me.
I fuck alot of tinder chubsters and am happier

Don't you go to work or anything like that? Back to the topic, ask her about some of her favourite activities, then decide quickly and ask her if she wants to do one of those activities with you. Don't be mentally retarded enough to ask her if she wants to read with you.

You're obviously single, faggot

I'm actually not anymore so that's pretty cool

Afraid to ask her, not sure how to.

Right now I'm in a very comfy friends with benefits situation. She tells me she loves me and cooks for me and spoils me...

She's hot, smart, and very interesting (and a Sup Forums tard)...

I'm thinking if making her mine.

Every day I edge closer to joining tinder... I feel like it's the social symbol of giving up and becoming a desperate loser who's begging to be fucked, and I can't trust those people to not ridicule me for it, especially when I used to be well respected

I'm too clingy

I work but its so easy I more or less black out for the 8-12hrs I'm there. If I ask her it will mainly be a walk down by the cat walk; but since winter is coming, Idk wtf to do. Maybe a cafe????

you've already lost her user

Sounds like a good idea, you can't go wrong with drinking a coffee together

i feel you bro

Ask her what exactly?

Pic related this is the girl who likes me.

Are you the guy I've been talking to about where to go on the first date? If yes, good luck!

I don't know, honestly. I was with this one girl for 3 year before we split. Haven't had any interest in dating since, roughly 6 months. I guess I don't want to ask her if she'd like to get together and do something and her turn me down. Haven't done this in a while, man.

Indeed

Im not. But i wish i was cuz i miss fucking a different slut from tinder every week when I was. Now im all chained down n shit.

If she turns you down, move onto the next one. What have you got to lose?

I know, I know, you're right, user. It's just weird, I haven't felt this way in a while, know what I mean? I'd say I'll let you know how it goes, but I won't see her until 1400 today
Thank you

This. Y'all need to understand that being turned down by a girl is nothing that should keep you from trying it. There are millions of girls out there, just move on and try the next one (or kys)

This. Its all a fucking numbers game.

Shit like this is why you don't know what tits feel like, fag.

I wake up every morning to "good morning, I miss you!" and her going on about our lives and how she fantasises about having a family and future.

We were childhood friends, and even the she loved me. She's always insisted that I am the best thing to come into her life, both then and now again but I never gave her the chance. I found her on Facebook 8 years later and we hung out and immediately sparked a connection. She quickly left her boyfriend and I (months into our sex and other folly) broke away from my girlfriend too. We saw eachother more and I think ahe understands that I care more for her than my ex.

I've always been skeptical of her because I'm kind of a white knighty beta, but she is an absolute diamond in the rough. She's kind of goth, beautiful with a tight body, doing a PH.D, is an actual good cook and writer and artist. She strives in everything she does, I've never understood why me.

I never really got in the mood of searching for a relationship.

I'm single because I'm too nice and treat women with respect. I should be more of a fuckboi, seems to work for everyone else :/

I'm dull and boring and don't do anything beside work. I live in a pretty big city but I just don't really enjoy meeting new people.

Yeah this is the real question. Who the fuck would throw their life away to be with a woman? Normies, that's who

iam 28 and were single for almost my entire life
i just had a moment of omniscience last week and somehow woke up. now iam asking girls out and iam not afraid for being turned down. i keep advancing my strenghts and work on my weaknesses and its turned out pretty good so far. a nice girl will come to dinner in 3 hours and i also got a date with another girl tomorrow.
i don't know what happened. it just made click and iam not worrying so much anymore.
its somekind sad that i had it in me all the time and never got out but iam so happy it finally did.

Being the nice guy will get you friendzoned 100% of the time. When you meet a girl you only have a small window of time to make your intentions fucking clear. I go for the sex within the first 2 weeks. 3 max. Any longer than that, you lost her to the friendzone.

it's called a stroke, user

because I mentally and biologically don't need one due to excessive masturbation.
As soon as I start thinking that getting a gf will be good, I masturbate and then that feeling is gone.

You cant compare thousands of dollars and months of time go to waste, instead of 10 min that takes you to cum. 10 secs flat if you are on a hurry. You simply cant compare.

Need of love, emotional support, is for the weak of mind and body. All your testosterone should go to increase your gains and improve yourself.

I have a child btw. Divorced twice. I stayed with the kid, and I don't pay a shit to the whores, because I have a good lawyer. Just in case you are wondering because I wont be answering any longer. Time to go back to work.

My teeth are shit and I'm socially awkward, can't small talk for shit.

I can too well -> can't escape it

Mostly that I can't get my mind off of one girl, who gives of mixed signals.

So I am not really willing to go with another girl, on the chance that the other is into me. I don't wanna push her away

Grow a big dick, women love those

So am i nigger. But i could still pull pussy off tinder and meetme. You have to get them comfortable and get them horny and then theyre fucking yours. Sometimes, even on the first meeting.

im not, im just horribly unhappy and lack the confidence to leave who im with, she'd probably kill herself once im gone

What's better, forever alone or a relationship with many many restrictions?

I've been with a fair amount of chicks and it never works out. Theres been like one girl who I felt a connection with but we never linked up oh well truth be told she probably would have been shady eventually I find it very hard to trust bitches maybe I am a piece of shit because I never went to college never had my own shit no car so who knows but I've also fucked around with a few guys but I don't care to live that way it's just something that I can't really explain but I've always felt weird after wards. I'm not attracted to men whatsoever It could be mental i don't know.... wat do

Because I'm a socially awkward, confidence lacking, bad skin having, pathetically built, completely unmotivated, cynical, irritable, egotistical, self-obsessed, balding, unskilled, bastard, who hasn't got the muscles to make up the lack of looks, the ability to make up the lack of skill or the will to make up the lack of everything.

Push her away NOW. Make it clear that you won't be dragged all, and that she WILL lose you entirely if she keeps going. Do it now or suffer for years. 12 years for me.