Would you date a girl who has tattoos?

Would you date a girl who has tattoos?

Yes I like tattoos

At first I'd say no, but then I realise I'm not really in the position to make demands.

Yes, nothing wrong with tattoos..

I already am

lolno degenerate trashy whores with tats can fuck off and die

/thread

If she smokes or has tattoos or both, she puts out

More than I would a girl without

am aerospace engineer but was skater when younger

full sleeves and chest covered, most tattoos acquired after career so good quality

do well with women becasue make money and dgaf

find most women with tattoos disgusting or whorish/disposable

don't care if that's hypocritical

Sure why not.

This, but I'd really rather not. Tattoos without meaning are just trendy douche tags

>find most women with tattoos disgusting or whorish/disposable

it's cuz they are

Depends on the tattoos.

If face, neck or hands, fuck no.

If they have no real meaning, then maybe

If they have some meaning, then no issues

NO

Most women are already un-dateable and not wife-material. Add tattoos to that list and it's even more of a "hell no".

only if she have got tattoos on her pussy

sure, if I thought I could put my dick in her.
wouldn't marry one though.

I am

> has tattoos

that's a funny way to spell "unemployed"

Why is it wrong for a girl to have tattoos

I'd date anything I'm so fucking desperate

married her

Why do they have to have meaning? I just have a love for a lot of the art style (I guess it's different for me being an artist) but one thing I've noticed, most people who get tattoos with meanings are fucking morons, getting either names, star signs or Chinese characters

No fucking way. I can only cum if I'm (Imagining) fucking a loli and loli too young to get tattoos.

I would say if it holds meaning to the person in particular. It really could be anything.

Just really as long as they are not getting a tattoo just to say they have one.

I.. yep well exactly this. Fuck.

No.

Would you date her?

Yeah, you are right, I've dealt with a lot of people who get tattooed for the sake of having one, kid the other day literally came in with printed off google image of an angel, was a clean skin just turned 18. Really wanted to say no.

couldn't you have refused it?

But yea. A friend of mine has a few tattoos. Most are small, except for one in remembrance of a dead family member.

And I dont have any yet, as i dont wanna just get one to have it... but rather have one that holds meaning to me. (i have a few ideas of ones i may get)

Depends on the Tattoos.

No

the meaning is that i wanted them. fuck off loser

Bump