What's some music for

What's some music for
>tfw no gf
when instead of feeling maudlin and melancholy, I feel anger, rage, and the desire to do great violence against everyone and everything, myself especially?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hR_pBNSYNuI
youtube.com/watch?v=k5NHnYQVPMY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TdqXND7DQR8
youtube.com/watch?v=gvz2o-PnhSo
youtube.com/watch?v=GydaxI-f5qk
youtube.com/watch?v=6nSCjXIRot4
youtube.com/watch?v=_NbDXE6iJ2k
youtube.com/watch?v=LYozMl_5vzM
youtube.com/watch?v=qAvx95bsN7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=QXYM6-X8c3o
youtube.com/watch?v=UZlZuYp1fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=p5Aqneq5J_s
youtube.com/watch?v=v0N-R1IbIxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

therapy

Korn
Linkin Park
Marilyn Manson
Papa Roach
Disturbed
RATM
Kid Rock
Limp Bizkit

How old are you?

try to make it yourself exclusively

>caring this much about women or sex

get a life

what anime is that?

oh and make sure you get montie and drake lewis too annoying ass faggots

If you're not going to take this thread seriously, please leave.

That's not music.

No thank you.

I'm not creative enough.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hR_pBNSYNuI

Hookercore

>22.
Why are you acting like a 14 year old?

8/8 m8

Front Bottoms
Modern Baseball
Modest Mouse
Blind Pilot
Anthony Green
Circa Survive
Dads
H.I.M.
Damien Rice
The Smiths
The Cure
Death Cab for Cutie
Her Space Holiday
Into It. Over it.
Spoon
Tangled Hair
Mozart

unty is actually right most of the time

most people just don't understand what people like us go through on a daily basis

Because I've never had a girlfriend and experienced much of what's expected of men at my age. In many aspects I am an infant and I accept that.

That's not what this thread is about, though.

Post music or leave.

Please leave my thread.

I don't want surface-level periphery-pop recommendations. I don't need them. I've been exploring music for years.

Act like a faggot, get faggot recommendations.
Why don't you explore your asshole, you tremendously pretentious cunt?

but don't actually kill yourself, aight?

Hey Unty I got some bands for a dark brooding intellectual such as yourself:

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, DNA, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Haruomi Hosono, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Frances Baskerville, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

this chart too

Well you've clearly misinterpreted my sentiments because those recommendations are in no aspect appropriate to what I expressed in the OP.

There is one thing keeping me alive and it's my family. We seldom talk. We're not close, but I understand how gravely my death wound them.

You think it's fashionable to post without effort or thought. I understand. You'll grow out of it eventually.

Nothing in either of those charts is new to me.

>Can't be satisfied
>Wonders why he has no GF

Loosen up, buddy.

>>can't be satisfied
Inaccurate and unfounded.

Please leave.

>If you're not going to take this thread seriously, please leave.
Why should they take you seriously?

Because he just wants music recs for his situation. Either give him music recs or piss off.

Unbiased disposition.

I've given them no reason to not take me seriously.

I understand, but why should they take HIM seriously?

You've given them no reason to take you seriously.

I never said they should take me seriously.

I said they should take this thread seriously.

We are digressing. Fuck off.

Okay. Maybe you'd like Have a Nice Life and the Microp

*Microphones.

surprised it hasnt been recommended yet

Are you recommended well-known staples of this board because you feel obligated to post something, lest accept that you've no input, or because you legitimately believe that I've never listened to them before?

I know you could've listened to them, just felt like leaving something, y'know?

unty why don't you just see a therapist seriously

So it's the former. I appreciate the honesty, so thank you.

Wow.

Okay, let's get something straight. I created this thread because I wanted music. I did NOT create this thread to invite elementary, lazy armchair analysis.

However much you can glean of my circumstance and sentiments in the 15 seconds of thought you put into that disingenuous, disrespectful shitpost, I can assure you it is nothing when compared to what I have learned of my circumstance by experiencing it first-hand for years.

You assume far too much of your intelligence if you think for a moment that shit like what you just posted contributes to my welfare in any aspect.

Fuck off.

thats an incredibly disproportionate and irrational reaction
mate, nobody cares if you've got a girlfriend or not, and if it's a personal thing it's as easy as socializing with a girl. don't think people owe you shit because sure as shit nobody expects you to owe them anything.

Inb4 downward spiral of a non stable mind

It must suck to be you.

Of course it's disproportionate and irrational. It's emotion. That's why we don't act on everything we feel.

I don't see how what others care about is relevant to this thread. I never said I'm owed anything.

You are assuming things because it gives you something to say.

Acknowledged.

It is extremely discouraging to know that even on this website most people don't understand me.

Fucking hell unty you've made this exact thread before and it's been a shitstorm every time

People understand you.

They can't relate, and that's because you type like a pseudointellectual robot.

Listen to Free Throw's s/t.

How should I type, then. Tell me.

Also, thanks for the recommendation. It's the next item in my queue.

Every time I masturbate I listen to this album in the background.

I feel like it mirrors the emptiness of what I'm feeling, but twisted through slowed down and modulated pop music.

help me

That's a favorite of mine. Every listen brings with it a different meaning and weight.

Hey OP, Sup Forums has grown to be a very normie board. You can trust that there's people over at boards like Sup Forums that understand your situation very well.

Anyway I can relate to your situation in that I feel angsty sometimes but have a tough time finding aggressive music that isn't juvenile cringey shit. Sometimes this does it for me:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5NHnYQVPMY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=TdqXND7DQR8

Also if you have any recs for me that would be great.

Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue

I'm familiar with Sup Forums. It was my home-board before I began coming here.

Here are some recommendations:
youtube.com/watch?v=gvz2o-PnhSo
youtube.com/watch?v=GydaxI-f5qk
youtube.com/watch?v=6nSCjXIRot4
youtube.com/watch?v=_NbDXE6iJ2k
youtube.com/watch?v=LYozMl_5vzM

Also, this:
youtube.com/watch?v=qAvx95bsN7Q

Thanks for the recs

No problem. Happy to share.

good thread

Dude seriously stop being so pathetic. I've felt angry for the lack of socializing with the opposing sex too, but don't try to justify your anger, it never makes sense.

Also my recs:
Slint - Spiderland
Muse - Origin of Simmetry
Julian Casablancas and The Voidz - Tiranny
Blur - 13
Radiohead - Amnesiac

You assume too much, misattribute the source of my anger, and misinterpret those posts.

Don't compare yourself to me.

you're a danger to society

Red House Painters

You should stop posting before I start getting mad.

Also, if you want to see me get mad and start posting just to provoke me, I'll sense it and just not respond.

youtube.com/watch?v=QXYM6-X8c3o
I'd recc this song. Also, that attitude is kinda inmature, but i guess it's just a really brief feeling and you're not some fucked up guy.

>You should stop posting before I start getting mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=UZlZuYp1fZc

Actually, I suppose I'm partially to blame for your misattribution.

I was purposefully narrow because to include the global scope of my discontent and anger in one post is something I cannot allow.

No thanks.

See: for a glimpse into the sort of material that I'm looking for.

You don't want to see me get mad. If you think you do, you've never seen it happen before.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5Aqneq5J_s

youtube.com/watch?v=v0N-R1IbIxg

What happens when you get mad?

probably beats his 3" pecker doubly hard and cries only half as much after

Everyone involved feels a little bit worse about themselves.

It would be extremely painful.