Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBFwYLa_iFI
jobs.ie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sure why not hey

D8 here you kulchie bitches

GTFO mother-whoring irish niggers

Any cork girls

POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO POTATO

left

CAAAARK BAAIIII!

Where in cork ya from, got any good stuff?

Keep her lit lads.
The more Cork the better

nice arse.

what's the latest vola?

DERRY BOIS, what's hapnin

nice who is she?

Any Belfast or Bangor girls?

+1

Cathy O'Neill

Yeah must be a vola around somewhere. Anyone?

there was an irish one but uploads to it have been blocked

Got the address? I don't think I've seen that one

/r/pK6fb3

>/r/pK6fb3
Jaysus sure there's naugthing in that boi

Any from Wexford? Will contriboot if there's anything fresh posted.

i'm american of irish ancestry. should i immigrate to ireland? i have a degree and skills

what degree?

ph.d.

new ross

Seen all the old ones from New Ross with her anf the other chick. Was hoping something new would pop up.

there's newer ones since then but they're dead too

Are you able to drink? take a slaggin from the lads for being a plastic Paddy? Able to put with cold, wet, windy weather? keep American political opinions to yourself?
youtube.com/watch?v=rBFwYLa_iFI

I'm sure we have some illegal refugees you can dispose of.

i can drink a little but i like beer. i like cold weather. i don't like american culture and hate american politics but i don't really talk about it anyway because there's no use.

Anyone have names for irish kik sluts?

Then come on back home lad!

i should look for jobs and apply

Bring back the 6 counties

Bump

Donegal (hi)

Did you save what was posted? Create a new one!

kildare

jobs.ie/
There you go boi

I'm Irish and I know they're all thots

Nordie

CorkFag here.
The country is gone to shit and the government is corrupt. Not much different from the US here.

Cork (bai)

Norn Iron here and want to leave forever. Dublin is shit, just gang violence and heroin. Where's good to get away from shitty Belfast

Dublin

Whole world is going to shit.
Prepare your anus for WWIII.

Nice! Name?

Belfast is pure class you're just too busy wankin on Sup Forums instead of out fingerin all sorts in Thompsons

Fucking disgusting

Nordie McBigtits

Any Antrim?

If your not happy with Dublin or Belfast, why don't you give Galway a go.It's fairly chill there.

Fucking potato niggers, pls fuck off and starve again

t. scotland

Dublin

Careful not to cut yourself with those edges.

Go back to being raped by the Queen you waste of spunk.

NEW VOLAFILE CHAT ROOM FOR IRISH NUDES >/r/BE4KiCe get posting and keep it alive

k3 irishmin are you here?

YES!!!!!

Anyone got Laura Lochab of Carlow?

We're all im the volachat , ,come join and share!

nice

Stay in America you faggot, we don't want you here.

> we dont want anyone to live here

fixed it for you, irishmen dont even want to be irishmen.