/NRL/ General

JUST edition
5 Cowboys players will face court after egging cars in Townsville last night
No names yet but one suspected to be Jason
Taumalolo.

townsvillebulletin.com.au/news/five-north-queensland-cowboys-charged-over-alleged-car-damage/news-story/befdc0923428af32e9f23e452c8db5d6

First week of Finals

Titans @ Broncos friday 7:55pm
Sharks @ Raiders saturday 5:35pm
Cowboys @ Storm saturday 7:55pm
Bulldogs @ Panthers sunday 4:10pm

Other urls found in this thread:

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.integral.callender&hl=en
SmH.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/foxtel-rejigs-products-to-compete-against-streaming-services-stan-netflix-presto-20160906-gr9ms8.html
delimiter.com.au/2016/09/08/foxtel-ramps-iptv-offering-competition-netflix/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thoughts on watching thr game stoned? Good or bad idea?

go for it

>egging cars

What are they 12?

No they're between 18-25. It's in the article.

Thoughts lads?

dunno

Righto walkcunt

walkcunt on suicide watch

Broncos
Raiders
Storm
Panthers

Cowboys
Panthers

Storm
Raiders

Raiders

I didn't know cars can be damaged with eggs.

So the Burgess bros, John Sutton and some Souths coaches made this app

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.integral.callender&hl=en

iPhone 7 looks fucking amazing

>No headphone jack
>$160 for shitty wireless earbuds that have to be charges and will easily be lost

Don't Apple own Beats? why would they do something like this?

they come with wired earpods that use the lightning connector, and a lightning to 3.5mm jack adaptor

no one is making you buy the expensive wireless ones

Ruins the paint lad.

i want the new bluetooth earbuds.

>$160 for shitty wireless earbuds that have to be charges and will easily be lost

all wireless headphones without replaceable batteries have to be charged somehow. and its AUD$229.

> Don't Apple own Beats?

beats don't have the greatest sound reputation. but new beats headphones were released as well. two wireless in-ear, one on-ear.

If I had any I'd watch it stoned. Be a great experience desu.

>beats don't have the greatest sound reputation
While that's true, it's heavily over blown. People claim they have shit tier quality sound which is absolutely untrue. They have pretty damn good sound quality, just not for the price that they charge.

Just got trips in the Pot Lel thread. AMA.

Did you plan it or just kept posting until they came up?

Looks like he was planning on it

I planned it. Anything gets less than sexts are pretty easy, especially when the board is slow.

well done m8

/afl/ is up lads

Why do people rate Ashley Gaylor higher than Basedthan Cleary?

Taumalolo charged lads

Probably not what they needed before Saturday but okay

Not many actually do, but those that do will say that Taylor is more important to the Titans than Cleary is to the Panthers and that that makes him the better player.

Some seem to think that he has carried the Titans in a way and that they would be a bottom 4 team without him.

Cringed 2bh.
I'm having a hard time picking which is better.

Pretty sure Hayne is the reason they are where they are?

Credit for the field goal against the tigers, but he hasn't done enough yet for me to say that he's leading the team. Even if you're joking.

Yeah I was joking. The media suck his dick so much that the outside perspective now is that Hayne is their lord and saviour.

they played better before hayne joined

>tfw I went to school with toomalooloo
>tfw he makes 500k/yr and throws eggs at cars

Most who have a genuine interest think he's fucked the squad up (at least temporarily anyway) because they had a working squad until he popped up.

>he's never been egging
have you even lived

/afl/ is up lads

Surely you would get that removed by a doctor. If I was married and my wife ended up having a vag like that then idk man.

Surely you'd get it fixed

There's this guy from PNG who posts on the Raiders Facebook posts in support of them and I just saw him post on the Sharks page in support of them and I'm pretty sure I saw him posting on the Bulldogs page the other week. Do PNG just support everyone?

>my wife ended up having a vag like that
Your vag doesn't stretch like that from sex you twit.

I didn't imply it

Gonna get a PS4 Pro and The Witcher 3 GOTY Edition soon.

Goes alright. The game will be over before you know it though

Wise choice, arguably the greatest single player game ever made

SmH.com.au/business/media-and-marketing/foxtel-rejigs-products-to-compete-against-streaming-services-stan-netflix-presto-20160906-gr9ms8.html

delimiter.com.au/2016/09/08/foxtel-ramps-iptv-offering-competition-netflix/

Good news for poorcunts.

That was a really terrible conference today

I only wanted the sports channels and I'm only paying $45 a month as it is for entertainment, sports and HD channels.

How poor are people exactly

Entry level Foxtel Play will be $10, then add $20 for the sports pack.

walkcunt, and the other losers complaining about the cost of Foxtel will literally have no excuses come December.

i wouldn't pay if it was 50c for a lifetime, its the principle mate. once you get out from under mommy and daddys roof, you'll learn this.

>tfw under mummy and daddy's roof
>tfw dad pays for foxtel

/comfy/

This

fucking wankers

Lmao.

Keep deluding yourself walkcunt, you pathetic poorcunt manlet.

Wanker who's watching foxtel free of charge RIGHT NOW

stay seething

>tfw foxtel master race
Feels good.

Thank you based Foxtel.

These

/foxtel/ general when?

FOXTEL
O
X
T
E
L

I live out of home I'm just not a faggoy poor cunt like you

/foxtel/ general is up, lads.

FIRST FINAL ABOUT TO START

GET IN HERE /NRL/ BROS

Your thoughts on disgusting pay TV Sean?

>you will never have a night out with big jase taumalolo egging cars then going back to his place for some cruisers and foxtel
Why live?

Honestly such a fantastic game. About to +1 and play it all over again.

I used to have Netflix, but Foxtel is a huge scam. Full of repeats, the HD quality is abysmal, and I've always found the aspect ratio is out on most TV's for some reason. Like its' always too big for the TV.

Fox and the grapes.

Every time.

Good post. I used to have Netflix too but the amount of content was lacking and even as an on-demand service I hardly have time to watch movies anyway.

I find that the only people that watch TV regularly, let alone pay for it are middle aged people that only enjoy garbage reality shows

Im not sure about the aspect ratio, it could be they deliberately fudge it to make the picture appear bigger for business users

I pretty much watched all the good series that were available on Netflix, then I unsubscribed. I'll stick to pirating if it continues that way. Plus, offline viewing is more reliable, the quality is better, and it's free.

>not sure about the aspect ratio
This has happened every time I've seen someone with Foxtel. It's quite strange. Like on a standard 1920x1080 tv the picture is still a bit warped or something? Like it's slightly too wide for the TV?

My neck hurts lads

you wont be able to pay attention / think tactically / think aggressively

but by all means...

id wait until it was over bqh

ahahahha

that wouldve cost AT LEAST $10,000 to develop

and for what? So you can use an app to do what the lock button on every phone does?
hahahah

No they're just making you buy 10 dollar regular headphones for 60 and a 5 dollar adapter only compatible with their shit products for 30

but it's all cool, you have your trendy sleek phone like literally everybody else. who cares it cost twice as much for half the potential, it's an iPhone©

That's really not much between 5 or more people who are all very well paid

You are literally SEETHING

i said at least to be fair, it probably wouldve cost around $40,000 going off normal australian pricing

then they have to pay $5000 every time they want an ''''update''' of that '''''software''''

in the end it just tells you that theyre retards with money, bad at business, and going to be broke when theyre older despite having millions or close to already

I got a shockin headache lads ffs

last for walkbro

Basedogs on premiership watch

Bumping for the shigGOD

walkcunt on suicide watch

Lmaoing @ joshy right now

Based me lads.

Based Sean

Titans
Raiders
Cowboys
Panthers