Okay, fuck right off. How do I even make money? Like, now. Not "get a job", I need down payment today. How do I do that?

Okay, fuck right off. How do I even make money? Like, now. Not "get a job", I need down payment today. How do I do that?

Get a job.

Get a haircut,get a real job, pick your act up, don't be a slob.

Entertaining you. How do I get a down payment today, by getting a job that pays off in (at minimum) two weeks?

Pawn shit.

Get it together, like your big brother Bob.

You think about these things BEFORE you need money so it isn't an issue. Alternatively sell your ass to some rich twat.

Geht a job ypu stupid cunt, the world doesn't work like that, but first yoi habe to pass 8th grade you know

Memester. Don't drink and post y'know.

Post ad on Craigslist for generous men to fuck. You can easily make some good money fast. Plus older dudes tend to cum pretty quick. You could line up a few of them.

sell drugs, go to jail, profit

sell blood or plasma, google that shit

find some real nasty people and do some real nasty shit for them

borrow money

look up help wanted shit on fb

steal

sell your stuff

kill your parents and inherit the estate
>kill other inheritors

Go here, thank me later

Hey op, until you get a job, just ask the other kids in 10th grade what they do for money. Until then, listen to this guy and get creative you fucking imaginationless bitch

Underr8ted

Buy tons of research drugs, sell tons of research drugs.
That's how I made my first 5000 euros after that it's easy as fuck to grow money... Just use imagination... Order some cheap shit on ebay, sell it to the random people on the streets. Use your fucking imagination...
>Protip: Ethylphenidate, pure powder of DXM, 25i-nBOMe

Habe an upboat gud sir.

Rob a bank

1.) Grow psychedelic mushrooms
2.) Agressively sell psychedelic mushrooms
3.) Repeat

Not going to be immediate, but a whole lot of money to be had.

What a nice idea. UPBOAT!

>Sell your shit.
>Prostitute yourself.
>Sell your plasma.
>Sell your blood.

Those are the options I can think of on the spot.

Go to your bank and take out a personal loan

armed robbery.