A guy sold me a bit wet marihuana. How can I fix it?

A guy sold me a bit wet marihuana. How can I fix it?

If its moist then let it dry on a table or in a jar w the lid open for a few hours or a day or 2 depending on how moist.

Pic related?

I read i should protect it from the sun, is that true?

The pic is from @Dulce_bcn twitter.

Put it on a piece of paper on top of a warm radiator, should not take longer than a couple hours

I once threw some too-wet weed in the freezer and it came out great. Was shocked, honestly.

Eh, it could get too hot in the sun yea if u just left it and it would possible effect it but best bet to just let it sit in a dry area where the moisture can evaporate slowly

What about a hair dryer?

Dont warm it while drying it. Like the radiator idea. Yea dry but the tetra will get released

Just let it sit. Dont fuck around with it and be patient. Plus u probably need a tolerance break

just leave the container open and it will acclimate

Just eat the whole thing. Barf everything out and smoke your barf. Post pics. Do it phaggot. Get that shit going

Or are you afraid like some kind of pussy boy?

You could also insert it anally

if you really want to smoke it right now, get 2 pieces of toilet paper. Put the bud on toilet paper and put the other piece on top. Microwave it for 8 seconds and do this again. It should be dry after this

Just be patient, it takes weed between 4-7 days to dry once it is cut. U got it before it was done, so it may take a day or 2. Then it takes another 7-14 days 2 cure so be PATIENT

Thanks for the answers boys. See you

Fuckin amateurs lol

Gay idea, just insert it directly into your veins

Go get your fucking money back. You paid for a mystery liquid. I hope its piss.

pot is a pastime for kids, so it's all pretty amateurish and cringey to see shit like this