"Construction complete"

Das ich soll

"We fight for Nod!"

equillint

Zhunbei jiuxu

We require more minerals

Fiiight!

"You require additional pylons"

Goths are the fucking worst, no wonder they kept getting fucked, I loved their building styles though.

"Nuclear launch detected"

"locked and loaded"

finish him!

Rogan

Best civ in AoE 2?

Teutons OR Byzantines.

More def civilizations build better walls, position better in the map, good special unit in both cases, manly buildings and not asian or shit-tier muslims.

Furmin!

Is the steam version still fucked up?

not so much any more, crashes barely happen now

as it seems free here :
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shoah Why (at this time, for example) nobody moved for war in front of III Reich? Maybe Republicans cannot move to war, and all Europa was for Hitler? Maybe the only strong way to direct a country is to be clever, elected by clever people. Which means (150 IQ) people elect (150 IQ) people, and every farmer shut up and work for the great Ideas in move. Maybe America tries to give democracy everywhere, and bring wars as the weapon for democracy. The King of the Sky, the God of our Lifes brings peace and love as the "weapon". I prefer serving under a king than for a farmer... Sorry for stupid people.

You could forget it and watch movies. Good luck with TV shows.

Spread the doom!

"Ion cannon ready"

This

I'm talking about being zoomed out and shit. I can't play cause I can't see what the fuck I'm doing.

>panic

erectus

'elkum ta church

Mine is zoomed in as fuck. Don't understand why can't they add resolution options.

THE PROPHECY WILL NEVER BE FULFILLED.

Pic related
>yfw

Is that real?

sex

What about britons ?

Its mandatum pleb

Yes.
It comes from the leaked Microsoft game studio booklet. 3 years ago they were offering a job to someone to take lead technical design on a new game in a beloved strategy franchise. We all believed it was AoE IV.

But we've heard nothing of it since. It's now believed dead.

tooth decay

anyone playing on voobly?

>No 20th century AoE IV
>No 24th century AoE V

WHY EVEN HAVE A PC ANYMORE? ;_;

Right? Anyone know how to fix this?

Korea without any doubt

I'm now imagining Satan sitting in front of a PC playing Age of Empires with us. Only his version of Age of Empire is the real world.

That's AoE II dimwit

3deep5me

I'm from Northern Ireland, and every time I heard this I swore they were saying "Donaghadee" (Don ah gah dee), a shit hole of a seaside town in the Ards peninsula

Cheese Steak Jimmy's

Byzantines 5life

alreet how about ye

Goths are fuckin awesome late game user... You overwhelm the enemy with sheer numbers of infantry.