Questions to ask on a first date

Questions to ask on a first date

Got any sexy feet pics?

do you do anal?

are you alex tanner?

Why did you get that childish tattoo?

Am I wasting my time? Works well if she's into you you'll know and you'll be able to get father faster if not move on to the next one

Why haven't we fucked yet?

do you like teen pussy?
(if that scares her try to explain her it's because you like loli...that will calm her down)

Kek

Do you swallow?

Do you have a masculine or feminine peener?

Anal?

A train leaves the station at 6:00 P.M. traveling west at 80 mi/h. On a parallel track, a second train leaves the station 3 hours later traveling west a 100 mi/h. At what time will the second train catch up with the first?

How should we resolve the Jewish Question?

This, also can you show me your tits?

HOW MANY GIGABYTES OF HENTAI DO YOU OWN

CAN YOU EFFICIENTLY IMPLEMENT RSA OR AES ENCRYPTION WITHOUT VULNERABILITIES

WHAT IS YOU SMELL

HOW MANY CENTIMETERS DOES YOUR NIPPLE HAVE

HOW MANY HAIRS ON YOUR VULVA

HOW MANY ARMS

INNER LIPS OUTER LIPS VAGINA? BIG OR UGLY OR SMALL AND NICE?

DO YOU ARE HUMAN

Can we split the check?

Suck dick?

How many children should we have?

I usually wind up getting a blowjob or more by the end of the first date because I don't ask too many questions. Just listen to them. Especially if they flirted with you first. They have something in mind, sexually. You have to go with the flow or you'll fuck up what they spent the previous night masturbating about. Bring condoms and be sure to ask questions on the second date. Also some girls will try to be subtle by slipping a condom into your jacket. So check your pockets at some point. I found some in my jacket that are years past expiration date. I had no idea that woman do this.

I hope you have a job, because I'm against male as a working force.

Make her pay EVERYTHING you order while with her, and take advantage, you won't another date in a long time

Have you ever fucked a black guy?

Are you a registered sex offender?

My current girlfriend wants me to be the house husband. She's got the education.

Lol this is bullshit

Would you find it odd if I asked you to spit in my mouth and call me aunty sue?

This

Always ask if she can implement RSA or AES encryption

My place or yours?

How many slaves does your family own?

It's actually not. Girls are sexually driven and have plans for the date. Or at least the ones who ask you out do. I've been with the same one for 7 years though, so maybe I missed a cultural shift. I'm 36. Take my advice. Do what they want to do and you'll be rewarded. Don't ruin the mood with too many questions

Show tits or
GTFO!

How many toes do you have?
If it's less than eight, walk out

Do you have crippiling depression?

are you currently free of disease, wench ?

Douche today?