I need advice. I'm 18, I'll be 19 soon. My dad died a few years back and my mom died three months ago...

I need advice. I'm 18, I'll be 19 soon. My dad died a few years back and my mom died three months ago. I'm working two jobs, but i still don't make enough money to support me and my siblings. Any idea how to cut cost of living down?

Pic related?

Kill your siblings.

this will do the trick.

Tits or gtfo

Sorry bro. Bump.

Seriously ask your siblings to work as well. Maybe a part time job or something.

Roll

Expenses,
650 rent
220 electric
The rest on food and what they need. I'm looking for a cheaper place and i can't get a better job because i don't have a car. Any advice would help

i think you mean "sell" your siblings.
Either as a whole or as various organs, or one of each

They're 7 & 9. To young

might be able to get gubment monies for being poor.

Pic not related, but i have more of her.

Start selling your siblings to older men. Set up ads on craigslist etc. Soon you will be making alot of money on their fithy little asses.

Which country do you live in? Get your siblings into fosterhomes, let them have a decent childhood.

sell drugs or start a business.
its unfortunate circumstances that are out of your control that force you to slave away for the betterment of the ones you love/care for but hey fuck it.
I knew that feeling for a while but things are looking good so far.

Don't mind me. I am here for the tits of this gorgeous beast.

I don't have time honestly. I'm working 15 hours a day. I barely have time to sleep or cook.

Never eat out, always cook or pack a lunch, never name brands. Save-a-lot mac n'cheese might suck but is effective. Drink more water, carry a bottle and fill whenever empty. Start doing odd jobs for people you know, and save every penny. I'm kinda a Jew, but I'm not a nigger on gubment assistance.

shit losing both folks,that is rough,sad man.,relatives around to get custody?

a state worker out there who takes the job seriously & will work their butt off to see what kinds of help yall need,hard to know which one till you visit one,sit down set out the circumstances,

Second this

where the nippls

This.

thank you kind sir.

>decent childhood
>foster home

pick one