>more memes
>early apocalypse
>less time alive
>racism
>sexual assault
>not a woman
>is going to MAKE ANIME REAL AGAIN

He's like a neckbeard's wet dream.

So why aren't you voting for him Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/sources-99-percent-chance-foreign-intel-agencies-breached-clinton-server.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-indictment-clinton-foundation-fox-news-donald-trump-us-election-2016-a7395666.html
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/02/fbis-clinton-foundation-investigation-now-very-high-priority-sources-say.html
rt.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=73bVraP9B3Q
spectator.co.uk/2016/02/putins-winning-in-syria-but-making-a-powerful-new-enemy/
globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-wall-streets-loosing-horse-constitutional-crisis-whats-the-end-game/5553922
youtu.be/NuQtSUTQf0k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a neckbeard

Everyone on Sup Forums is a neckbeard

/thread

because it is 81 degrees in North Carolina today. 81 Degrees F, Nov. 2. But don't worry, Donald Trump is not only going to stop Global Warming, he is going to make the Chinese pay for it.

does anyone have the list of Hillary and Trump Cons with Trump's only being >>said mean things ?

This one?

youre not even trying.

Oh you wanted pro-Trump lies, not the truth.

My bad.

Well, if you're looking at any large company they'll have thousands of civil suits and settlements. Look at Apple's settlements and shit.

It's relatively meaningless, I'd like to see you explain how Hillary's actual federal crimes/offenses aren't much worse

oh nooo youre gonna rustle my jimmiess :(((

and yes I'm wasting my time replying to a shill

>actual federal crimes/offenses
There aren't any. I know, reading is hard for you trumptards, it's ok.

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/03/sources-99-percent-chance-foreign-intel-agencies-breached-clinton-server.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-indictment-clinton-foundation-fox-news-donald-trump-us-election-2016-a7395666.html

foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/02/fbis-clinton-foundation-investigation-now-very-high-priority-sources-say.html

I'll leave out all of the collusion, murders, money laundering, etc

>foxnews

kek

brett baier says.....

All this shows is trump handles his shit while Shillary covers it up.

Also *citation needed*

Literally all of these point back to Fox News.

Kill yourself.

Well I guess he just made it all up huh?

exactly.

>muh mysterious fbi sources"....

You think Clinton covered it up? After Republicans spent billions of dollars and countless hours investigating her? You realize just how retarded that makes Republicans sound, right?

There have been multiple reports of the FBI being in rebellion over the Clinton investigations, I wouldn't be surprised if they're actually trying this time.

Yeah, probably. It's fucking Fox News.

She has big party money on her side as well. Im missing your point.

wrong. the timing on this whole thing says "politically motivated" like nothing else.

Even the White House spokesperson said it wasn't politically motivated.

Of course Obungo is attacking Comey now that he's actually doing his job

Any day now.

Any
Day
Now

>so sick of hearing that shit

President Obama will be joining the Clintons in Philadelphia on election day. That's because he knows that they have already won!

The real world isn't like some TV cop/court drama. You can't just commit a crime and then throw money at the evidence until it disappears. Either it exists and the Republicans were so goddamn retarded that ALL of their time and money spent on investigations found NONE of it, or it simply doesn't exist. Occam's Razor, user.

Yeah I firmly believe nothing will ever happen to Hillary. The most I can hope for is that she just doesn't win the election. She'll never go to jail, I'd be surprised if she even got her security clearance revoked.

When I was in the fucking military, if you went to mental health, were on any kind of painkillers (i.e. after surgery or whatever), or under investigation your security clearance was suspended at least

See you're the 2nd generation in the echo chamber. It's all because she was on the team that got Nixon to resign.

For 25 years the best Repubs have been trying to nail her for something - anything, and nothings stuck. NOTHING.

How is she such a great criminal master mind with a teflon coating?

25 fucking years I've been hearing about how EVIL she is.
It's really getting old.

>multiple sources including a left leaning paper
HURRDURR FOX NEWS

Could you text anything to 88022?
If so does anyone read the texts?
If I send SHITFUCK or something to 88022 would anyone read it or just some mailing bot?
I'm just asking, for a friend...

multiple sources that all lead back to fox.

tfw Obama is going to fire Comey

Because if fox news reports something it's untrue. Gotcha. Fucking retard.

>she was on the team that got Nixon to resign

look at all the trouble we went thru just because Nixon decided to devote his 2nd term to exposing ZOG. What's 18 minutes of missing tape or a few frames of film compared to 33k emails

Oh hey! I was in the military too!

And don't forget whatever CNN, MSNBC or CBS says is true. Huffpost too. Don't forget to do all your fact checking at HRC.com

Valerie Jarrett, has urged the president to fire FBI Director James Comey.

Valerie Jarrett is a nazi with a tan.

Because he raped a 13-year old and then threatened to kill her if she said anything.

This happened back in the 90s, way before Trump had any political ambitions.

You guys list all of these biased media outlets as if you think they aren't absolute shit. Stick to BBC and NPR and you'll be alright.

Comey has acted very recklessly so that would probably be a wise move.

>[citation needed]

>early apocalypse

But thats not Hillary "ww3" Clinton

>muh nuclear war meme
Trump guarantees nuclear war at some point in the future. If he brings the US back to isolationism, Putin will run rampant across Europe and the middle East, growing his military strength. Does this sound familiar yet? It's exactly what we did in the lead up to WW2. We ended up having to nuke Japan. Fortunately, no one else had nukes at that time. Next time, we won't be so lucky.

>Man-child
>80s-tier Frat boy
>No self-control
>History of sexual harassment
>No respect for women

He did it.

>BBC

lol idts nigel, ill stick to my FBI user sources and wikileaks, haven't been wrong yet

How come she hasn't come forward yet? CNN hasn't offered enough money? You'd think someone would have been able to dig up dirt like that by now. They've had wut 18 months to dig up dirt on this guy and all you got is this unsourced crap? Hillary's done worse anyway, she has a hungering for under age girls. What are they waiting for the day before the election?

RT is the only source that is consistently correct on US issues.

rt.com/

Except you don't read or talk to them directly. You've never spoken to an anonymous FBI source. You don't read Wikileaks. You simply parrot what biased media outlets tell you about them.

How is that any different from any media source? You aren't talking directly with them, you just see what they want you to see, with their bias one way or the other and then parrot like a stooge

Of course it is, comrade.

Believe it or not, there are a handful of news sources that still stick to the facts without attempting to insert bias. BBC and NPR manage to remain objective.

i think he rustled them already m8

Just wait until November 7th....... Underage child rape cases are about to become public against Trump.

>The BBC

Is that the same publicly funded organisation that helped to hide Britains biggest pedophile ring? Yes I agree, they are mint at telling the truth.

lmfao ? it's over kiddo. trump won months ago

President Trump already won, hillaryfags and demos should al die or go to jail.

sure kid

That's all rhetoric facts that he no real proof. Show us a statement from this girl, now woman, to the FBI or something and then we will start to question him. He's not the one currently under a controversial investigation with Congress. Or do all of you supporting her have blinds over your eyes for every fact placed in front if you?

nice photoshop liberal fag, Trump is at the top of most of the recent pools. You can't deny facts.

>NC
>FL
>TX

it will take a mattress to get him out

Shouldn't they be more biased in Trump's favor then?

>recent pools

kek

not even the best pool

What about the statement Hillary made about a no-fly zone over Syria? Does anyone know what that means since Putin has now taken it into his own hands to deal with ISIS? Hillary wants a war. Claiming a no-fly zone against him since he made his move into Syria indicates that you are blatantly asking for a war. Two nuclear powers now at conflict of interest and all for Hillary to gain brownie points and start yet another war in the Middle East. What are you supporters even thinking of letting Hillary do this? Aren't you people against war?

Hillary even eats soul food....

youtube.com/watch?v=73bVraP9B3Q

Every single black should be voting for her. She's the only candidate that understands them and can relate to them.

Putin isn't dealing with ISIS at all. In fact, his no-fly zone is actively protecting them. It's hilarious how Trump completely fails to see what an oxymoron it is to say that he'll be tough on ISIS and buddies with Putin.

She a liar. But she can duck sniper fire.

hillary should be eitherbexecuted or jailed. she's a rapist, a traitor to america for sharing confidential info, and she wants to start a war.

RT is the closest thing to objectivity there is.

fuck the niggas, they arent true americans, their vote shouldn't count.

spectator.co.uk/2016/02/putins-winning-in-syria-but-making-a-powerful-new-enemy/

Really now?

decent bait.

She relates to them better than Obama. Even thought race relations are super amazing right now, hillary will make them even better!

>the spectator
>article written 8 MONTHS ago
really, nigger?

It doesn't matter who wins this election, it would only help Putin to make the Soviet Union Great Again.

The real scoop

globalresearch.ca/hillary-clinton-wall-streets-loosing-horse-constitutional-crisis-whats-the-end-game/5553922

Lmao. He's going to lose in a land slide retard. What a dip shit.

Haha your a fucking idiot Trump should be in jail... And you should kill yourself. There are way to many stupid people in a America anyways.

hillary is the crook. She shouldn't even be a candidate, the demos are all corrupted by choosing that rapist bitch.

>muh crook meme
See:

Both candidates are shit, they can both eat a cock.

youtu.be/NuQtSUTQf0k

Now Captain Bible, there is a real president right there. Not scared of robot spiders or cyber lies, fuck no son. He is a badass MF.

Perfect example of who our country is...oh sorry I meant Cuntry.

Dude, at least Trump doesn't lie, he's not a politician like the retard in thw white hour for the last 10 years. He is a business man and thinks outsie the box, he know how to make america effective instead of wasting resources. He's a billionaire, so no other business can buy his decisions regarding this country.