COPS

How come they only arrest poor people?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.ed.gov/about/overview/budget/history/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

THATS A GOOD QUESTION OP

cause most drunk crazy people are poor, and cops is almost always about drunk (or high) crazy people

I caught one of the new episodes of Cops a while back. What the fuck is with them adding in sound effects to everything?

I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS

Poor people are stupid and don't know how to get away with breaking the law.

Because white collar criminals rarely run down alleys and hide under plastic kiddie wading pools.

>be poor
>dressed like a schlub
>get hammered and cause some mischief
>get arrested by coppers

>be richfag
>dressed decently, clean cut
>get hammered and cause some mischief
>coppers take you home wish you a good night

this

really makes you think..

who, joe rogan?

because white collar criminal arrests are not exciting to watch, and thus not included in their show

t. COPS wikipedia article reader

>Be a poor dumbass on parole
>Decided to drive a car with expired registration
>At the same time carry an unregistered or stolen gun on you or in the car
>Take some weed or rocks with you instead of leaving them at home
>Decided to ignore local traffic laws
>Get pulled over for a minor traffic violation, then cop finds all the illegal shit you have one you
>get sent back to jail

poor people are fucking idiots, they are responsible for most of their shitty situations

YOU CAN'T BREAK THOSE CUFFS

Because the American prison system is privatised, meaning that the more people that police can put in prison (usually the poor as you described, or "low-hanging fruit"), the more they're rewarded by a government that profits from human misery.

Until prisons are run not-for-profit by the government and not by an open market, the poor will ALWAYS be on the proverbial shit end of the stick.

This is the America you let happen.

This. DESU

ok, but what does that have to do with Jon Hamm?

Its not the poor, its the stupid. The two just happen to go hand in hand a lot of the time.

Really the only way to get arrested is fuck up while driving so bad that you get pulled over, or fuck up your life so badly that the cops stake you out where you live. It's not fucking hard to avoid either situation if you have 2 IQ points to rub together.

Jon's the voice of authority. One's more-likely to believe something if it seems to come from Jon Hamm.

>Really the only way to get arrested is fuck up while driving so bad that you get pulled over, or fuck up your life so badly that the cops stake you out where you live

And yet here we are, having a good laugh at the U.S Bureau of Justice Statistics telling us that approximately 2,220,300 American adults are in prison

And why do they target the poor? Because they are stupid. With some discipline you can develop a skill or find and keep a decent job to advance yourself out of shitty lower class into middle class. They will have to work more than someone in thats born into the middle class but its very obtainable. A lot don't because they have a victim mentality instead of hitting the books and getting an educations or developing technical skills they settle for welfare or low skill minimum wage jobs (retail).

Is there something missing in this equation for you?

Dumb niggers on my street corner got staked a few weeks ago. They were selling drugs from their house. Shady looking people would just drive up, pop in for a few seconds, and leave. All day every day. Obvious from a mile away what was going on.

When you realize that's the level of caution that most criminals are operating on, it's easy to see why that numbers is high as it is. The world is full of morons, and they all think they'll be the ones to get away with what they're doing.

>American governments, both Democrat and Republican, have been reducing money for public education for decades
>American governments, both Democrat and Republican, have been pouring more money into a (now privatised) prison system

>this hilarious guy tells me "oh it's entirely the stupid peoples' fault"

Wew lad. It IS their fault, but until the government provides more public education and strips privatisation of prisons, you're going to see this all the time. And then some.

>kids must be taught in schools that they should not be obvious-as-shit criminals or else they will be
wew lad indeed

Because 2,220,300 Americans are idiots.

But he needs a family to see it as bad.

I'm sure 300 of them are good people

>nearly 1% of all American adults are idiotic to the point of bring criminals

That sounds too low tbqh

>better schools
>enforcing ever-declining academic standards so that niggers actually graduate
pick one. you can't have both. "better" schools means actually challenging students to think and grow. "better" schools do not produce a greater QUANTITY of educated people.

When you put it like that it seems low.

It's real easy to get arrested in the US though. Or at least to fall into the class most susceptible to arrest. You'd be surprised.

Yea is the prisons fault that poor people commit crime, when Jamel robs a store its not his fault its those evil prison that force him to do it.

> have been reducing money for public education for decades
www2.ed.gov/about/overview/budget/history/index.html

What's it like to be wrong?

>American governments, both Democrat and Republican, have been reducing money for public education for decades

Spending per pupil in America is higher than it has ever been in history. From around 8k per student in 1975 to over 12k now (both figures in current US dollars).Despite the increase in spending on Education there has been no substantial improvement in test scores. The facts of the matter is that throwing money at schools does NOT improve learning outcomes.

So your entire claim that the US is sucking schools dry to pay for its prisons is not only factually wrong, but also shows your immense ignorance of the education system.

>stormthread in 3, 2, 1...

Will there ever be a comprehensive collection of every cops episode? I want to watch it but I have autism and won't bother if I can't see every episode.