Give me one good reason why we Muslims shouldn't just chop your heads off?

Give me one good reason why we Muslims shouldn't just chop your heads off?

>protip: you can't

#ISLAMWILLDOMINATE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSm2sQ-YAfg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan
youtu.be/NuQtSUTQf0k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_F._Baker_(engineer)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...because religion isnt compatible with the modern world?

All religions are not the same. Christianity is the only one that preaches you are not good enough to earn your grace but God offers it to you anyway bc He loves you, and that you just have to follow Jesus Chrisf as a disciple( aka really love Him bc you want to it can't be forced nor can you fake it. This is like a green thumb position it's for everyone not fancy clergymen or anything)
Other religions preach that you can earn eternal life if you "do good enough" like it's an exam
Bc I don't want my head chopped off

And your libcuck, homosexul, feminist gluttonous, warmongering society is?

>westerner pls

>Bc I don't want my head chopped off
>implying what you monkeys want is important
Jihad is mandatory. Islam has the right to defend itself.

No need to try this hard

>can't refute with logic
>"hurr dur u is baiting..."

Islam=love

Islam has defeated Europe... what chance does America have?

Well... yeah?

Having a few phony people act like clowns is far better than having a stone age society run by a death cult.

Because that's not what a crescent moon even looks like.

>A few phony people
Found the ignorant libcuck in denial... I suppose you also believe that "a few" black people are responsible for the high crime rate and Islam has "a few" terrorists...
Lol, westerners are so stupid.

#THEWORLDOFWARCRAFT

Implying a logo is supposed to depict reality... You realize the stars on your American flag don't really have 5 pointy sides, right?

>Liberal
>Warmongering

Pick one my friend.

Bring it, goat fucking, shit finger. nose picking fag.

Found the Hillary shill...

>we

Go back to Sup Forums you nugget.

>buzzword
>buzzword
>buzzword

Fuck off, sand nigger. Come anywhere near me and I will blow your fucking head off you goat raping camel fucker.

Fuck Hillary, she's as big a cunt as Trump.

>Not one more step Saracen!

Deus Vult, scum

Why do Muslims like looking at hairy balls and assholes?

Lol, your parent won't even let you deus vult...
Not unless you move out the basement and get a job, fedoraboy.

>Give me one good reason why we Muslims shouldn't just chop your heads off?
because it would kill us and thats an immoral thing to do - it's wrong

Lol, america could wipe Europe off the map.

Your sister and daughter already blew me off...

REPENT ATHEISTS!!!!!

>warmongering society
i live in the west and i don't know any christian. that wants to wage war.
and aren't you the one, who wants to chop our heads off? i know, quran prescribes hostility, xenophobia and offensive war, but why do you think, we would just accept that?

>Islam has the right to defend itself.
>threats to chop our heads off
thats offensive, not defensive

So even with all "muh technology", the westerners of Europe cannot win at war with America?
Yet the soldiers of Allah are defeating and attacking Americans successfully everyday.

It just goes to show that without Allah, you will never succeed. Learn from this, infidels.

you*re wrong, liar
read your stupid, aggressive, sexist, xenophobic book that prescribes offensive war:
Let’s see, what the quran concretely tells muslims to do:
"kill the infidels"

4:89
9:5 (non-believers have to pay, not to be killed)
9:111
47:35
61:4

Quran says, it’s ok and even normal to have slaves:
4:3
4:24
5:89
23:6
33:50
58:3
70:30

Sexism in the quran:
2:282
4:34

For Muslims, it's forbidden to be friends with unbelievers (and it shows):
3:28
3:118
4:89
4:144
5:51
5:57
60:1

As a muslim you HAVE to fight against non-believers:
2:216
2:286
4:74
4:76
4:95
8:39
8:59
8:60
9:111
9:29 (non-believers have to pay, not to be killed)
9:73
9:123
48:29
66:9
still think islam is love?

>Islam has defeated Europe
you are delusional. i don't see anything like this. you muslims are pathetic.

>Islam has "a few" terrorists...
i don't think that. i know, islam MEANS hostility against jews and christians and anything else, which is different. you want war? you can have it

>i live in the west and i don't know any christian. that wants to wage war.
That's because the westerners practice doublespeak.
>"we are a peaceful people"
>*invades, bombs, genocides, nukes, attacks, instigates, intimidates, loots and oppresses every other nation they come into contact with...
History has well documented this fact.

>and aren't you the one, who wants to chop our heads off? i know, quran prescribes hostility, xenophobia and offensive war, but why do you think, we would just accept that?
Because Jihad is prescribed for us to defend ourselves. You see we are not a liberal cuckold society. We aren't afraid to name our enemies nor do we lie about our intentions (except when using taqiyya).

>but why do you think, we would just accept that?
Same reason you expect us to accept your unjust wars and invasions.

>won't even let you deus vult...
learn the latin language, before using it. but i know, muslims have a problem with education - it would mean seeing the stupidity of the quran

man, i need my head. i use it all of the time. where would i put my hat if i didn't have a head?

>Blah blah blah
>I can google deliberately edited and misquoted verses because I have too little intellect to read and understand for myself.

kek muslims and their fake god are cowards

>That's because the westerners practice doublespeak.
what are you talking about? why do you think being ridiculous somehow promotes your stupid, aggressive nazi-ideology?

>i don't think that.
Yet you think your people have a "few" liberal cuckolds...
You are the epitome of delusional.

>being ridiculous
I don't see how...

>some uncivilised desert cult barely capable of basic reasoning, science or advancement
It'll be Empire of Dust all over again.

Oh and let's not forget China, who treats its muslims like inedible dogs.

Eurocuks are too faggoty to even hold a gun, they deserve what they get.

Islam = love of satan

How 'bout a magic trick?

You are delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSm2sQ-YAfg

>>"we are a peaceful people"
>>*invades, bombs, genocides, nukes, attacks, instigates, intimidates, loots and oppresses every other nation they come into contact with...
i don't do that, i don't know anybody who does this. muslims cry for help all the time. they were in favour of getting rid of saddam hussein. they cry for help against assad. but if the us-government does, you call it a "christian crusade" (which shows, how stupid muslims are)
>Because Jihad is prescribed for us to defend ourselves.
threatening to chop our heads of is not an act of defense; it's an act of OFFENSIVE violence of course. are you stupid? can't you see the most basic logic thing, the contradiction?
>your unjust wars and invasions.
my war? which war did i fight? people here even protested against every war ever fought since 1945´, especially iraq-war of 2003.
>We aren't afraid to name our enemies nor do we lie about our intentions
who does?

muslims on the other hand even have an ideology, which tells them to hate christians and jews and attack them. its in the quran:
see here:

muslims like to fuck little boys in the ass

Yeah sure, we can see those pillars at work in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc...

"Eurocucks" defeated muslims when they were strong .. what about you did fat pussies? bomb a bunch of dessert niggers flying safely with a plane? ...

you're wrong. i've read the quran. i know about you're intentions. and that you lie about it
>misquoted
HAHA, you are outstandingly stupid. i haven't even quoted anything. i have just named passages of the quran and named, what it says. do i really have to copy the passages in here?

0/10 made me reply

>mfw you fags fall for such obvious bait

>Yet you think your people have a "few" liberal cuckolds...
>liberal cuckolds
what does that even mean? you argue like a little child...or a muslim

Islam is a fad. Soon, all Abrahamic religions will fall.

This is why everybody hates Muslims, op. We'll get another chance to invade and massacre you pieces of shit

He didn't misquote tho he just gave you passages to read. Can you read jackass? You should pick up a Quran and read it

by just babbling something about "doublespleak".

>i don't do that, i don't know anybody who does this.
Oh, I guess the multi-billion dollar western war machine that is constantly causing chaos around the world is simply a figment of my imagination... all because an user libcuck "doesn't feel" like this is a thing... more doublespeak? Why am I not surprised.

>threatening to chop our heads of is not an act of defense; it's an act of OFFENSIVE violence of course. are you stupid? can't you see the most basic logic thing, the contradiction?
Then why don't you give up your 2nd amrndment? Shooting people is "an act of offensive violence"... it's the most basic logic. You clearly don't want us to defend ourselves from your attacks on Islam and Muslims, yet you think you deserve the right to defend yourself againsr home invaders.

Next poster has to Ctrl - V the last thing he saved.

>you're delusional, Islam is going to win
Being the last to die in a desolate wasteland isn't winning.

And Islam can only produce wastelands.

why would a muslim want to chop my head off?

I'm not a muslim and therefore I can not be an apostate

I am starting to think you don't know your islam m8
3/10 for making me reply

>Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc...
>all countries that the US has played major military roles in...

I'm sure Uncle Sam has convinced that this is all just a biiig coincidence... no relation whatsoever.

Meanwhile, the Muslim countries untouched by western filth are thriving.
>muh coincidence

Because well fuck your shit up sandnigger

>They have pointy sticks
>We have nukes

What the fuck would you Muhammad cock suckers do with a Nuke?

>Mfw you can't drop a nuke from a camel

this IS bait, yes, BUT muslims think they can feel, that they're right, if nobody contradicts them. thatswhy it's fun, to show them, how stupid their arguing is. they want to lie and deceive, so it's fun to clarify their lying

>HAHA, you are outstandingly stupid. i haven't even quoted anything. i have just named passages of the quran and named, what it says. do i really have to copy the passages in here?
Yeah, but you won't dare post the quote because you know your propaganda will fall apart once people are able to see what you changed/ommited.
The sites you copied the verse numbers from changed it too.

there are literally no muslims in this thread you fucking retard

>Muslim countries untouched by western filth
Picture not related I hope?
>Designed by western architects
>paid by western investors
>built and supervised by Chinese workers
>muslim contribution: literally nothing

Even your own brethren don't believe mere technology and nukes can help you to win against America... see Yet, by Allah, Muslims are contesting America everyday.

As a muslim, I want to ask:
Why should muslims chop anyone's head ?

>constantly causing chaos around the world is simply a figment of my imagination
you mean like ongoing wars in almost every islamic country? for example shia against sunnis? assad against islamists? civilians against assad? and so on? muslims are aggressive. it's in the quran. they have to hate everything that is different.
>multi-billion dollar western war machine that is constantly causing chaos around the world
most western wars were good wars. if they cause chaos, it's because muslims want chaos rather than democracy.
>more doublespeak
ok, you have no idea, what this term means. arguing is not doublespeak. grab a book, goddammit
>Then why don't you give up your 2nd amrndment?
thats not a western thing, but a us-thing.
>Shooting people is "an act of offensive violence"
and you get arrested if you attack somebody. so, it's not allowed as you just supposed.
>it's the most basic logic
thats what i just said. can't you idiots can't even think of your own arguments? oh right, you have none.
>You clearly don't want us to defend ourselves from your attacks on Islam and Muslims
what attacks? who attacks muslims? what westerner ever attacked muslims just for being muslims? muslims on the other hand are prescribed by the quran to fight everything, that is different.

>>Designed by western architects
>>of Owings, Skidmore and Merril
>Who had the foundations for modern skyscraper design pioneered and developed by a Muslim who worked for guess who?
>Owings, Skidmore and Merril..
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fazlur_Rahman_Khan

The westerners who built the Burj pioneered nothing. Merely worker bees who learnt their work from the ideas of a Muslim.

you are aware, that westerners planned and mostly built the burj khalifa?
>Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan
people there behave like idiots. they are the ones, killing their own people
>Meanwhile, the Muslim countries untouched by western filth are thriving.
lol, not really. compare it to the western countries.

you have never read any of these threads then

You literally subvert your own people and when it fails bc they see the inherent evil and wrong in Islam you use violence to put them down or kill them and others.

>Bangladeshi American
>American
I see you lost your own argument.
Just like how you lost land to Israel.
And you cried so much, that the jew took pity on you and gave some of it back to you.

A teensy weensy little country that you so obsessively hate took pity on you.
I can only imagine the utter humiliation you must feel whenever you see the accursed jew living better lives than you and your entire inbred family could ever dream of.

youtu.be/NuQtSUTQf0k

Because Captain fucking Bible won't have that shit. He would explode all their mechanized spiders into fucking rubble. He is a god damned bad ass motherfucker he is. And Pizza.

>good wars
LOLOLOLOLOL
WEsterners actually believe the bullshit their politicians tell them

All your arguments are strawman arguments based on false assumptions and deceit.

>you mean like ongoing wars in almost every islamic country?
Implying the US isn't the driving force behind all of them

>and you get arrested if you attack somebody. so, it's not allowed as you just supposed.
So why weren't millions of Americans arrested when they dropped bombs on Muslim families?
Westerners are such liars. Claiming one thing, practising another. Bloody hypocrites.

>what attacks? who attacks muslims? what westerner ever attacked muslims just for being muslims?
All of them. They even made up a story about WMDs to attack Muslims.

>muslims on the other hand are prescribed by the quran to fight everything, that is different.
To fight evrything that threatens your people. You libcucks could learn a thing or two about this...

>Yeah, but you won't dare post the quote because you know your propaganda will fall apart once people are able to see what you changed/ommited.
you're wrong. don't you muslims read your own book? few examples to educate you:
2:216
"Fighting has been enjoined upon you"
4:76
Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah , and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight against the allies of Satan
4:95
Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees.
8:39
And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion
48:29
Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah ; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers
47:35
So do not weaken and call for peace while you are superior; and Allah is with you and will never deprive you of [the reward of] your deeds.

All muslim majority and controlled countries who kill their own people and mirder gays Whoah what a coincidence!

You mean dropped bombs on terrorists who kill in the name of allah aka satan?

>>Bangladeshi American
>>American
>I see you lost your own argument
>Implying Islam is a nationality.

Damn, westerners have such low IQs. No wonder we have to go over there and teach them things... which they then claim to have developed all on their. They are like autistic children.

this is the engineer of burj khalifa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_F._Baker_(engineer)
>worker bees
engineer

Because then they won't have anyone to fuck them in the ass.

the problem is not with islam, it's the Arabian race. A bloodthirsty barbaric race. Even if islam doesn't exist they'll still doing a lot of barbaric things.

because it isn't nice ^^

>No wonder we have to go over there and teach them things
this can only mean, you are so stupid, you don't even know your own stupidity
would you please compare the western achievements with the islamic achievements (are there even some?). your wishful thinking is showing

Since when was genocide ever a thing westerners have accomplished?

>"Fighting has been enjoined upon you"
Nothing bad here. defending your people is a noble value you libcuck homosexuals could use.... unless you want to continue holding hands and singing kumbaya under the banner of forced diversity?

>Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah , and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight against the allies of Satan
Once again. I will fight the allies of Satan. What's wrong with that? I don't want people coming here to murder my family and bring their pagan ways to my land.

>Not equal are those believers remaining [at home] - other than the disabled - and the mujahideen, [who strive and fight] in the cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred the mujahideen through their wealth and their lives over those who remain [behind], by degrees.
Yup. we revere our Mujahideen the same way you do your soldiers. Because they fight in defence of their people according to the two verses above.

>8:39?
Hmm... I wonder why it's edited so abruptly...
Perhaps we should read the WHOLE VERSE
>8:39 And fight them until there is no fitnah and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Allah . And if they cease - then indeed, Allah is Seeing of what they do.
Deceitful little piggy, aren't you? Deliberatley cropping and editing out crucial parts that alter the meaning...

More to come. But I think you get the picture. You are clearly spewing manufactured propaganda. Grow up.

>WEsterners actually believe the bullshit their politicians tell them
i have never listened to a politican. i study.
>All your arguments are strawman arguments
this can only mean, you have no idea, what a strawman-fallacy is. in this case, it would mean, i would assume something you have said, but haven't. what has that to do with politicians allegedly deceving us? you don't really want to argue about the truth. you are just one stupid muslim, who wants to present his irrelevant and aggressive culture like it has achieved something good.

>Implying the US isn't the driving force behind all of them
shia against sunnis? really? isis against assad? you stupid muslims think there is a us-conspiracy behind everything, because you can't face, that you can't do nothing good. all you can do is hate and provoke war and hate
>So why weren't millions of Americans arrested when they dropped bombs on Muslim families?
no, because this never happened. MILLIONS of americans came over to the middle east and dropped bombs? goddamit, you are stupid.
>what westerner ever attacked muslims just for being muslims?
>All of them. They even made up a story about WMDs to attack Muslims.
>All of them.
ok, you are an idiot. do you have any source for that delusional assumption?
>To fight evrything that threatens your people.
wrong, see here:
it seems, you are the one, who has no idea of HIS OWN "religion"

>religion of peace
>#islamwilldominate
>peace
>domination
>pick one and choke on it faggot

I'm an engineer. But I have never invented or pioneer anything. Much like him, I apply the principles developed by greater engineers.
You are claiming that without the American, the skyscraper in Dubai would not have been possible, when in fact the opposite is true. Without the Muslim, the American would not have the knowledge to build the skyscraper.

>you're welcome infidels.

>Give me one good reason why we Muslims shouldn't just chop your heads off?
>Pic related

Since you could barely find a native American in AMERICA!