Why can't atheists admit they have formed their own religion?

Why can't atheists admit they have formed their own religion?

be christian
>the bible is holy
>no one can disprove my creator
>God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit
>something (God) came from nothing

be atheist
>evolution is holy
>no one can disprove the big bang THEORY
>Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris
>something (universe) came from nothing

kek user, why are you still religious?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NuQtSUTQf0k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you post this every day?

dude, he's a bot.

>implying bots don't need a person behind it
Don't tryna kill me with your cringeworthy knowledge...

Interesting. What does evolution have to do with the lack of a deity?

Because we respond.

I practice my own religion, I call it "mass suicide"
Our only belief is that birth is a sin, the only way clense yourself is to live an incredibly shitty life and then kill yourself around the age of 20-30.
everyone is welcome as we are all equally sinfull.

DRINK THE KOOLAID

You set up a bot to go through a set of excruciatingly tired talking points matched with a random image of this chick from TNES

And you pay for a service for mechanical turks to answer Captcha services all day.

The guy who set it up is either some blowhard christian with some cash and a delusion that he's doing god's work, or he's a true 4channer that noticed that EVERY bloody christian thread was GUARANTEED successful bait. Throw jesus in the water and Sup Forums always raged.

Hell, it's doing a service if anything. It's fucking saturates the rage-o-meter for all the asshole athiests to wail and flail against.

The whole thing is just bait. Always has been.

It's funny how often morons confuse "atheists" and "evolutionary scientists." Pro tip: you don't need to believe in evolution or the Big Bang to be an atheist. The two aren't connected.

COME ON, ANSWER THE QUESTION, DO IT FAGGOTS

that mouth is penis shaped, do not waste your natural talent. Suck penis

I mean I am religious, but isn't kinda the thing of atheism to not believe?
meaning it really isnt necessarily believing in nothing or science or whatever but actually the lack of belief in an omnipotent transcendend being that created and guides us all

You need to go to church for it to be a religion.

You also need rituals, prayer of some kind.

Atheism has none of that.

why is that so hard to understand?

your logic seems pretty solid. god is real, hallelujah praise him etc etc.

good post

IF YOU FUCKING ATHEISTS DON'T REPENT, I WILL POST ANOTHER THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I religiously follow is DAT ASS

ne more time. Being an agnostic atheist just means I don't see enough proof that any deities exist, and choose not to believe in them. Period.
It doesn't necessarily mean I believe in evolution, Big Bang, or any other theory. It doesn't mean I read Dawkins, worship science or even think the world is round. I can believe in ghosts, UFOs, elves, the Loch Ness Monster, and Atlantis. The only f**king requirement is that I don't believe in any supernatural beings that I consider holy or sacred. I don't have to explain the fossil record or the history of the universe. It doesn't mean I hate religion, or churches, or want to see the end of anyone else's faith. It has nothing to do with whether I give to charities, try to be moral or ethical, or obey the law. It doesn't mean I think life is meaningless, or care what anyone else believes or thinks. I just reject theist explanations as sounding silly to me, and the rest is personal. If I see anything to change my mind, I'll let you know.

The difference is that religion holds a very strong power in terms of politics. That's the only difference. Do you honestly think that people give a single fuck about you and your retarded beliefs? No. Nobody cares. The reason people are so against religion is because it controls laws and way society thinks. That's the huge problem.

The reason why gay marriage and abortion is looked down upon is because of you christfags saying that god forbids it. For some reason, it boggles your mind that not everyone believes in your fairy tales.

This thread again? Sure you could disprove the big bang, but no one has. That's the thing. Atheist are open to having theories tested and attempt to make them testable.

I don't give a Fuck about religion but can you stop posting this ugly cunt please?

No one says this thread is not a bait, but to assume he used bots to make these threads is quite stupid.

hot

isn't with atheist like something is true until you disprove it or something?

It was probably he one Terry guy who made temple OS

False atheists require proof before they will believe something

>Evolution is just a natural occurance, nothing holy about it
>Big Bang can be disproved but highly unlikely
>All cucks except for Hitchens. Harris is kind of fine as well
>We don't know if universe came from nothing

oh noes!

do it faggot

I like how max is pointing the gun right at his head

I second this heartily good sir.

there has to be something before the big bang because how to you go from nothing to everything the amount of particles in the universe wont change like they will always stay the same

There are theories that Universe existed before Big Bang, compressed to the point of singularity and so on.

... Temple OS...

who created god

I have definitely formed my own religion. I worship the idea my twitching iron manmeat rod pumping gobbet after gobbet of my fertile sperm into her sweet young pussy there to ferment and grow into our offspring, but only after about a quart of it is flowing from her hair down over that lovely face

Atheism isn't a religion, that's the point you stupid fuck

Satan, obviously. So he could be an antihero.

how do you explain a soul in scientific therms

Fucking bait every fucking day. Fuck off.

FYI, Tami Stronach ("The Childlike Empress) was 11 in that photo. The NeverEnding Story came out before her 12th birthday.

youtu.be/NuQtSUTQf0k

Captain Bible believes in the infinite power of denial why can't anyone else? I personally am Agnostic and hope Captain Bible does not fuck my shit all up.

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

>>evolution is holy
kek

>>no one can disprove the big bang THEORY
>being this serious