My Dad just caught me beating off to Hentai...

My Dad just caught me beating off to Hentai, I'm so embarrassed I'm seriously considering just leaving home right now and never coming back.

Advice?

How old are you op?

Quit being a fucking weeb

No choice OP, the secret you only care about 2D girls is out. Kill yourself now, restore honor to your family

None of his business what you diddle your willy to.
The end.

Convince him to watch it with you. Have him jerk you off.

Should even out the awkwardness.

probably doesn't even care. he was a teenager too once

Come out as gay, they'll have a different reason to hate you but they can't publically show it.

Post the hentai fgt so we can rate the cringe

Unless your dad is literally the asshole neighbor dad from the movie American Beauty, he's probably spanked it to old school anime.

BIG DEAL, don't be beta, be alpha in this situation. you need to be alpha here. keep on fapping bro.

>will carmelladansen for food

do it in the living room next time to assert dominance

Story?

post the hentai faggot

post the hentai you beat off to

At the next family gathering, just say, "relax dad, at least I'm not performing gay sex acts at the gloryhole anymore" he'll forget about the hentai fapping real quick.

He just told you the story, retard.

You should have stopped for some seconds, acknowledging his presence, and looked at him coldly in the eyes. Then turned up the volume and continued beating your meat OP.

Now you have to fight for the right to masturbate to anyone and anything in existence.

>It in in the human rights' list, daddy.

Pic related. It's him

Do it. Pack up and disappear

everybody faps, sure hentai is weird to him but in the world of rationality it not that bad.

basically who gives a fuck just don't be a huge pussy faggot

That depends, are you a NEET?