Sup Forums I am unhappy. I want to have sex with an underage girl, preferably within the age 14-17

Sup Forums I am unhappy. I want to have sex with an underage girl, preferably within the age 14-17.

I don't know what attracts me to them. Maybe it's because of their small bodies, their innocence, the fact that it's illegal to have sex with them or the fact that most of them are virgins.

I'm 19 and I'm a virgin myself. If I am going to have sex, I want to have sex with a virgin too, I don't know why. Maybe that's why I am attracted to teens.

I feel like I missed something in my life, the first sexual experiences in my teenage years.

And I am losing hope to have sex with an underage girl the older I get.

Get a better cellphone

>most of them are virgins
kek bud

I miss being underage for that reason, I could fuck daddy issued 13-14-15 year olds at will. I myself after some hard thinking I came to the conclusion I just enjoy the "wrongness" of it and their delicious petite bodies and perky tits.

you forgot:
[]shave balls

25, know how you feel about not having the experience when young, lost viginity at 21

my first girlfriend was a daddy-issue type goth slut who had a 25y/o boyfriend when she was 12

she cheats on me regularly, she is also a pedo, meh women suck

man might as well go to thailand or mexico and get it out of my system. should prob dump my gf while i'm at it

Nice bro I'm a Pedo too. I love how young girls smell, yknow?

I lost my virginity at 15 to another 15 year old.

At 19 I took a 19 year olds virginity.

Now at 21 I'm regularly fucking a 17 year old (it's legal here).

that's not my phone

I know what you mean, but there are most likely more underage virgins than non-underage

I would not consider myself as pedo, because this implies, as far as I know, girls within the range 6-13. I might be a hebephile tho. Also I am attracted to girls of my age too, but younger ones attract me more. Damn...

Congrats to you. I wish I could have had sex the way you did

I really like emo/gothish type of girls. Maybe because I am depressed myself

Only on Sup Forums lol dumbasses

>I know what you mean, but there are most likely more underage virgins than non-underage

I cant argue with that, however unless you live somewhere rural and pretty conservative, its gonna be a tough one to find. Almost impossibe in a city from my experience.

Yeah, I live in a city and here you hear many stories about slutty underages.

Although I think there are still many beautiful virgin girls with a nice personality.

I just do not know how to get in contact with these. I know this sounds like I am a weird, strangel kind of guy but that's just like how it is...

as a 20 y/o virgin, who cares lmao

love is gay

relationships are gay

live alone, do drugs, play vidya, go to work/school

>typing with a space between every line
back to plebbit

>cant reply to posts correctly

thanks nigger for outing yourself

>not realizing it was a general reply
>>>/reddit/

this attitude would make me more unhappy than I already am

I often smoke weed, and this makes me feel just more anxious about my life when I can not distract myself by playing LoL

Sup Forums is the only imageboard I visit. having a space between the lines is just better to read

I think thats the biggest deterrent. How do you get in contact with them? Facebook maybe? Thats kinda creepy and I also dont have one.

Even if you find that girl. Your dick doesn't cum as hard as you did when you were that same age bro. So regardless, you missed out for life

You still didn't get to fuck at YOUR sexual peak.

Get friends that are younger. Depending on their age you can either down some girls in their house parties or just date their little sisters.

eh, i guess. weed helps with my anxiety, but once you realize life is inevitably meaningless other than what you make out of it, its tight

autism or denial?

probably autism, but
is my answer still
with the life being meaningless

Maybe through some friends who know some people. I really do not know how

I don't think so

What do you mean?

Same question, how does one get friends that are younger?

Exactly. In the past weed would make me chill and laugh, but nowadays it makes me anxious. I get better focused at doing tasks and playing LoL tho, that's why I'm still doing it. If I am really distracted, I can forget about the things in my life that are shitty.

You're a wee bit autistic.

Change your priorities. Your current priority is to imagine what life would be ideally if you had an ideal situation. You don't understand why this is wrong. You don't realize what is actually ideal to you. That comes through experience and work--thinking deeply about what the experiences mean to more than just your feelings of the moment.

Change your priorities. Find someone that you appreciate and that appreciates you.develop intimacy. Develop a sexual relationship. Explore what turns you on in the context of experience.

Exploring what turns you on in the context of no experience and idealizing comes off as autistic to those that have experienced, because it is so disconnected from reality.

You may always be attracted to young bodies because they are what you've already created neural pathways through deviancy and obsession. Brain plasticity is real.

At some point in the future, everything will look different.

ive smoked weed for a while now and everything has always been positive with it, now by no means am i happy though, just stuck to how things have pretty much always been

The best days for sure m8

Also checked

its cuz ur a sick fuck

By being a cool older guy and not being on the autistic side.

Fuck I wish weed helped with my anxiety. It just makes it 50x worse

I'm 18 right now and i started fucking 14 yo since i was 17. Its the best pussy and anal you have in your life OP and the only thing that's keeping me from killing myself is a look on her face while shes riding on my cock

im in uni currently and smoke weed practically every waking moment while im home, but currently every plug i know is out of weed some fucking how so im just browsing Sup Forums waiting for my 4 oclock. but weed really is the miracle drug for me

>Same question, how does one get friends that are younger?

I guess just try and go to more parties and talk to the youngest people there, looking for an in. If you dont know of any people that have parties youre gonna have to meet some more people.

Weed doesn't cut it so it's xanax for me. im probably addicted but it allows me to function.

OP is 19 you cuck

>live alone, do drugs, play vidya, go to work/school
this is literally all I do
and literally means literally

still a rapist

that's the dream

I know this feel bro, here is a sure fire way to repress your sinner feels.

FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS, FIST ASS

I didnt understand everything you said but I guess I can be "healed" by finding a person that I love and who loves me

:(

you cant just "be cool"

also congrats to you my friend

sounds like an idea