Sup Forums

>claims to be a board of patricians who support innovative films
>praises stupid shit like The Plane Scene and dumb indies pretending to be deep
When Sup Forums makes awful content at least they're honest about how piss-poor their board is.

Sup Forums is the most cancerous board of all.

You should know this by now.

we praised the plane scene because DC is more mature and dorky try hard dialouge isnt gonna cut it

The plane scene is mocked, not praised. The joke is it's a multi million dollar scene with no-budget 80's cartoon tier dialogue.

If you'd been here more than a week you would know that nobody praises the plane scene.

Is Sup Forums the new Sup Forums?

I try to hold out some hope that the board will improve and put out better posts. Unfortunately it seems to be turning into /mlp/; a stagnating swamp of repetitive content. Seriously, how many times this winter have you seen the same "Gee I sure hate Rey" thread? The same fucking thing, no variations on it.

shut up /r9k/ go cut your self or something

HOTHEAD

blaim Sup Forums, repetition is their thing.

Then why do I keep seeing Bane threads popping up? Dumb cunt.

Are you really this naive?

GET THESE HOT HEADS OUTTA HERE

>claims to be a board of patricians who support innovative films

No it doesn't. Do you even browse Sup Forums?

this has to be some sort of twisted false flag postironic bait

no one is this fucking stupid, right?

right?

Yes I do. And I see a board of stuck up cunts who shit on films and shows for the most trivial reasons. This board is full of fucking mongoloids who are so inept that they are incapable of using any insult that isn't "reddit"

Everyone on this board is fucking stupid. Haven't you noticed?

they're for you

>bait
How? Aren't you bothered by the recycled garbage on this board?

>Yes I do. And I see a board of stuck up cunts who shit on films and shows

That can't be true because Sup Forums doesn't talk about films OR shows.

MMMM BOYS

Barack Obama falls in love with Michelle LaVaughn Robinson.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self.

Another curious thing happened. In the alternate universe, she's the First Lady of President Obama. Obama's AU counterpart became senator then the 44th President of the United States of America, in a world where the World Trade Center was destroyed by planes crashing unto them, George W. Bush became president, and Al-Qaeda exists.

Hijinks ensue as the first lady gives her darkest, most private secrets to a non-presidential Obama not only to help him conquer the heart of her other self, but to turn him into the first black president of his own world. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FREEDOM.