YASS QUEEN SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YASS QUEEN SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Then why does she keep pretending she is?

>NPR
>me reading it
Pick one

Why is she trying to look like Vulnicura Björk?

>trumpcuck so triggered he doesn't realize the article is a criticism of beyonce's image

>>>breitbart.com

she may not be "the magical negro mammy" but she definitively is money and publicity hungry disgusting bleach Beyst

I think they're probably both referencing certain Renaissance-era depictions of the Madonna.

Anyway I'm reading the article, and it's just about how it was cringy when Adele said multiple times that she wanted Beyonce to be her "mommy."

I didn't watch the speech but that does sound really fucking weird.

you care too much about this

I wanna suck on dem titas tbqh desu familia

YASSSSS
beyonce is mucore again

i love that mu obsessively makes sure i know everytime beyonce wipes her ass even though i probably havent heard her music since 2009

word, Jay z better milk them shits feel me

she's been Sup Forumscore for at least 4 years

>Plot twist: in the spirit of Lemonade Bey went out and had an affair and now has two cuckbabes in the oven

not surprising since Sup Forums has been embarrassing for at least 6 years

you care too little

lol, what is her image there supposed to be communicating even?

"I AM THE GOLDEN HAIRED BLACK HOLY MARY GODDESS KWEEN. MARVEL AT MY SACRED POWER OF FERTILITY YOU UTTER CONSUMER PEASANTS"

>grasping at every straw imaginable

I dont care at all

>But then she said this: "My dream and my idol is Queen Bey, and I adore you," she gushed to Beyoncé in the front row. "You move my soul every single day. And you have done for nearly 17 years. I adore you, and I want you to be my mommy, all right."

>Shortly after, Hill repeated the sentiment: "I'm older than you, but I want you to be my mommy, too."

>Both comments were made without the least bit of irony, but for this black mom, those words made me bristle — seared me down to my soul.
>seared me down to my soul

Why are black women so retarded? They're words you dumb bitch and they were said with admiration and good nature. Stop making everything about race ffs

Women hate seeing other women talk nice about each other.

when a black person writes a thinkpiece on the Internet
>Step One: Ignore it.
>

I mean, I understand hero worship and idealization. It's a natural human impulse and most people are born to follow and look up to some form of aristocracy.

I mean, all this is inherently fascist. What's probably so annoying about the SJWs who worship her as this progressive icon is that it's just tribalism and fascism. Which I'm fine with. It's natural. But stop pretending it's progressivism or about the people in a Marxist sense. It's about the people in the way Hitler is about the people (which is very much indeed, but in another way).

It's about aspiration and ideals.

WE

WUZ

MAMMY

SOME PAGAN FERTILITY GODDESS VIRGIN MARY AFRICAN QUEEN FEMINIST HERO FASCIST LEADER HYBRID

ALRIGHT

N

SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>muh metal, muh art rock, muh avantgarde music, muh classical is le superior xDDD

Stop posting these goddamn threads

Man I am getting good at this.

No. If you don't like it, hide it.

It's only making internet/meme/Sup Forums culture despise Beyonce more.

And she's become so synonymous with SJW culture that to hate that stuff is to hate her.

There's still that first time I see it

>WAAAAAHHHHH mommy I saw someting I didn't likey on the Internets!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'(

That's sad for you, but how does that help me?

>YASS QUEEN SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
what's the genesis of this meme

this
also black women are either some of the nicest people you'll ever meet or just fucking horrible cows, there's no in-between

They don't look alike, wtf. The only thing in common is the halo.

There's only one straw to grasp fuckface, it's the difference between reading the article and not reading the article, this really really really isn't that hard

Adele and that other women were perpetuating stereotypes of black women serving your sorry ass.

...ok.

Where do I start with her discography?
First reply decides.

lemonade

Could someone explain me why people are so angry at beyonce?

(Sorry I deleted the first time I forgot the image)
Lemonade it is.

for me its just her fanbase that i find annoying. I'm not a huge fan of her recent music though,at least from what i've heard

Start and end with Lemonade

My usual backup didn't have it so I have to deal with this.

Let's hope this is good.

Yo I don't give a fuck if you got a problem with it I'll beat the fucking shit out of you

freedom is the best track

She's a succesful black women

>3 tracks in
>I'm really enjoying it.

So when in the album do I start shouting 'YAS SLAY QUEEN!!!' at the top of my lungs?

Nobody is "angry" at her, although she is a fame-obsessed, sweatshop-using cunt, clearly.

Her music is mediocre and it's lame how people puff her up as this huge thing because it feeds their 'righteous' political narrative.

As someone for whom aesthetics are more important than politics, mediocrities like Beyonce being rated so highly for the sake of ideology is gross. It's peoples' right to do so, of course, but I have a lot of fun mocking them for it. People who take that whole stance in culture right now are actively, existentially wrong and shit and they are there to be mocked and destroyed by everything superior.

no she's clearly Dark Sun Gwyndolin

Notice how it's all just a bunch of nothing though. Where are the songs in there?

Think of Marvin Gaye or something else actually great, and how the music sticks in your head and you remember the melodies. Lemonade feels crafted to replicate the quality and aura of an 'important', 'great' album like that but there's NOTHING THERE.

Really like the Hayes sample in this song. Didn't really care for Sorry that much.

>Notice how it's all just a bunch of nothing though
I can kinda see what you mean. They seem like pretty simple arrangements.

shots to the corniest nigga on Sup Forums

Daddy Lessons is definitely my favorite so far.

>corniest nigga on Sup Forums
I'll take that as a compliment.

You should take it is a compliment you're one of the handful of sincere/mu/tants
Everyone else is a closeted, stoic, overall judgemental piece of shit

Fuck me that actually made me smile, thank you. I'm saving that to my computer, man. Thanks. :)

good

>We build sandcastles...
OH FUCK IT'S MY JAM!!!!

(But I am really enjoying this one to be honest.)

Herbie nigga!

>James Blake ruined everything.

All her albums have excellent songs, the latest 3 have more than the first 3.

>magical negro mammy

Fucking word salad.

????

>FOrmation drops

I very much enjoyed this album. 8/10.

Favorites: Sandcastles, Formation, All Night
Least Favorite: Sorry.

Yasssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Thats not the Destiny's Child discography

Literally 100% jew shills

No one likes this fraud.

Better than Beyonce, for sure

You're right. It's not.
It's Beyonce's.

is herbieanon the best trip of these years?
i'd say hell fucking yeah

What? Really???

Nice samefagging

I always use caps, dumbass.

Can't use ms paint on a phone anyway.

Bite me.

fuck yea man, your herbie posting is nice and comfy and it's nice to see people and or trips not being assholes or just rude in general your positive posting is great, keep it up!

boo

>fuck yea man, your herbie posting is nice and comfy and it's nice to see people and or trips not being assholes or just rude in general your positive posting is great, keep it up!
Appreciated. Thanks.

>implying editing HTML is hard

I literally have no clue how to do that.
I've said that several times.

Again, I could use the 'you used ms paint' excuse with you.

But you're not gonna believe me no matter what I say so whatever.

you care way too much about this, and you're probably wrong lol

dont mind the bad dudes, ignore them and keep on movin'

Holy moly there's no end to it

Like I said, you're not gonna believe me either way.

How the fuck can Beyonce be her mommy when she's only 7 years older? If she said Madonna should have been her mommy, fine.

nice

Beyonce needs to die in a grease fire.

Nice argument, indie fuccboi

you reading it

>public money went into this article

This.

infinitely better, lemonade was a step in the right direction though and even that was completely shallow