CUSB @ BREWESR: 7th Inning Shitposting Thread

None of you ninnies made a thread. It may be late, but here it is.

Don't got a stream, sorry.
Can the Cusb ever recover from last night?

Grimm had to leave because he had diarrhea

maddon isnt actually going to start a .165 batting utility player in the playoffs right

>tfw last night should have been #90
>Ham Man fucked it up

He's a decent reliever. Why the fuck is he trying to do something he can't fucking do?

Anyway, if the Cubs don't get it tonight, I'll be miffed. There is no reason why the #4 team in the NL-Fucking-C should win against the #1 team in the entire fucking League.

Why is he even on the roster? Le good at literally nothing man.

Anyone else wish tie games would last ~18 innings because you get too comfy and don't want it to end?

>There is no reason why the #4 team in the NL-Fucking-C should win against the #1 team in the entire fucking League.

Are you new to baseball?

Are you new to life? That blowout clusterfuck should have never happened, and I'm talking about a series win, not an individual game win.

3 game road series with Hammel and Montgomery pitching. Losing 2 wouldn't be a big deal.

The Brewers aren't as bad as their record implies.

To be fair, Monty pitched a beauty by his standards, it's the fact they can't seal the deal and score runs that's rearing its head again

The offense really seems to struggle when Fowler slumps. We should offer like 10 of our best prospects for Trout in the offseason.

JUST CUSB MY SHIT UP SENPAI

Villar & Perez are going to be all-stars next year.

>post yfw the Brewesr don't even have anyone over .300 in the lineup

>Braun batting .308
>Villar should be at .300 with that hit.

>2015 was 5 years ago

nigger stole my dinger

Nice catch desu senpai. Gn, user, see you Friday.

faggot lucky bullshit

enjoy being terrible forever milwaukee

>got home from work just in time to see anthony get robbed.
>mfw

thank you for watching another episode of "cubs lose to a bad team"

>Cubs are a bad team
Ftfy