What the fuck did I just watch?

What the fuck did I just watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUsB3S0CfKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gummo

wtf i hate pasta now

The horror that life becomes when you don't care about anything at all

I hate this film with an undying passion. That fuck-stick is getting shampoo on his spaghetti!

It felt like it was supposed to make viewers uncomfortable, but not hate it. Is that just autistic fury or do you have genuine reasons?

This movie gave me AIDS. Not the good AIDS either

Good clean wholesome American fun. I really don't see the problem here.

An entertaining and immersive movie that is quite funny at times, and quite repulsive at others, ultimately proving to be another great movie from the genius Harmony Korine. Check out Trash Humpers next

Korine really does have a knack for striking images. Even though all of Gummo made me feel nauseous, I still liked it. It really did capture that depressing hopelessness I feel every time I drive through one of those poor towns. I can't help but feel that all the tragedy, animal cruelty, and general squalor are very real and worth examining.

We're you actually able to watch Trash Humpers all the way through in one sitting? I appreciate it as a piece, but it felt like way too much for one continuous watch. Maybe I'm just a pleb babby though.

a terrible film.

I like the black midgets line. "I can ball like Michael Jordan". Then harmony Korine molests him a bit then the black midget says he's not gay.

>that's why I love cigarettes soooo much
youtube.com/watch?v=BUsB3S0CfKE

No, you may be a pleb babby, but Trash Humpers is not an indicator of that. I don't know you, but I found it so funny. I watched it when I was insanely tired, so my half sleep state helped me make it all the way though. It also made the jarring violence way more surprising and disturbing

I heard the film crew would get chased off location by locals who thought they were filming CP

this, I used to be a pasta aficionado but now I'm a #PizzaPartaker

it's not even filmed on location in Xenia. it's all fabricated nonsense.

Korine is a fucking hack lmao

Pleb, bet you didn't even like Julian Donkey Boy

>a bowl of spaghetti
>a glass of milk
>a warm bath

S'alright, I don't know why you guys are complaining.

You forgot
>easy access side of bacon

Ive watched it at least 3 times. Am I autistic?

lmao theres bacon taped on the wall

>this is a 9/10 in the united shits

this, what the fuck?

It's freedom decoration.

This is correct

I've seen that image many times here on Sup Forums and it always makes me feel really uncomfortable.

You know that friend you had whose house was always a fucking pigsty and made you appreciate how clean you lived? That's the feel that image gives me

It's not even that weird. Spring Breakers was less accessible IMO.

I forbid watching this film soley because of how disgusting that picture is.

I dont know why but this movie used to run late at night on swedish television.

I catched it at least two times and watched it every time for some reason. I just remember random scenes like the bathtub one and when they shot at a dead cat with a air gun. There was something strangely hypnotic about this movie.

Has Captcha gone too far?

I could see that

2deep4u

so you wanna fuck her?

*tugs nipple
(((rubs hands)))

The only thing that turns me off about this picture is the disgusting canned liquidy spaghetti with a fucking glass of milk.

Disgusting.

>catched

God making a mistake, then trying to erase that mistake with a tornado.

why is a piece of bacon taped on the tile wall

pushpins wouldn't penetrate the tile, obviously.

except for the electric tape scene that movie was utter shit.