Sup Forums I demand to fucking know. Why am I unable to enjoy a fucking bath and relax without becoming itchy????????

Sup Forums I demand to fucking know. Why am I unable to enjoy a fucking bath and relax without becoming itchy????????

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XGb9M?tappedOIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because you're a faggot, and God has it out for you.

You are allergic to something in that bubble bath.

Probably man. I just want to have a nice relaxing fucking bath but when I try to relax I randomly become itchy in the bath and it's fucking annoying, maybe I should just kms.

stop using perfumed products faggot

No bubble bath man, just hot water.

Probably have hard water faggot

Have fun in hell.

it doesn't have that high a mineral content

What? If I kms? Also guys I have a water softener. ._.
There is no bubble bath or perfumed products

Maybe your bathtub? What's it made of? Give it a good cleaning and scrub hard.

Dry skin can be irritated by hot water. Bath oils maybe?

Honestly, there's no winning for you. You an hero, and you go to hell. You live as a faggot, and God makes sure your baths are the equivalent to a tame hell.

Professional medical opinion?
It's because you're a faggot.

Next patient!

pleb, not using a cedar suana, champagne bidet, and taking yaks milk baths with manuka honey is why your bathroom experience is even less than sub-par.

i bet you have to wash your own hands too!

I'm pretty sure it's the normal acrylic type tub
Maybe, would you recommend any in apecific?
I'm not actually a fag and I won't an hero lol
Gg

Do you itch in bed too? Scabies are active most in heat, so under covers, shower, bath, etc...

Give yourself a taste!

No, it's really only when I'm in a the bath, showers are fine. I just wanna relax in the bath sometimes though and then the problem occurs.

Hey! You know dad?

Maybe?

Haven't you heard the news? OP is always a faggot, faggot.

also, you seem to be missing the rest of the pictures.

you self hand washing, non solid silver smart toilet using, fluoridated water shower taking, standing while you take a peeing pleb

That's fair m8. As op I accept I am an faggot. Anyways, any other suggestions besides a good tub scrub and bath oils? I'll try them of course

it's because your body is acclimating to the hot water

try starting in the shower, rinse off and everything and then once you're rinsed off plug the drain and then chillin the tub while it fills up and the shower falls on you. Feels pretty good, and hopefully you body wont freak out

I'll try that, thanks!
I have like 3 including that one that you posted and my op, have any more? She's super cute.

Dad from Cincinnati?

Anyways, like I originally said; God's got it out for you, mate. There's nothing you can do.

you op'd my #3

Oh darn :^(

Guys, just go here..
imgur.com/a/XGb9M?tappedOIA

dude.

>imgur.com/a/XGb9M?tappedOIA
Cool thanks. She is hot af.

Haha, nice.
Thank you user.

my last one

or just go here
>imgur.com/a/XGb9M?tappedOIA
like said

You are allergic to water. It's a thing.
That or there is something wrong with your pipes and it's leeching something into your water. Test your water and call your water supplier and ask for their water parameters then compare the two.
Depending on where you live, your water could be very hard, or very soft. That could irritate the skin.

I feel your pain OP. It must be dry skin, I have very dry skin. Can you make it snow by scratching your scalp?

I cannot, can you?

>not a fag
>lol

Got some bad news for you user....

Either water is shit or you have some skin problems. Go visit a dermatologist.

But user, we went over this. I accepted the faggot throne already.

I have a dry scalp and scratching it causes a shit ton of dry skin to get on whatever is in front of me. It's not really dandruff because it doesn't detach unless I scratch it. I also apply moisturizer to face every morning and I still have flakey skin and get acne if I don't wash my face once a day. life is suffering

First shower, then clean out tub with bleach.
Then fill tub with hot water and hypoallergenic soap.

I'm sorry user, that sounds sucky :(
Thanks user, and thank you to all of the other helpful anons, and blue girl anons.

No problem, I'm open 24/7 for my "OP is a faggot" service.

Quality post

I mean, that's what Sup Forums consists of, right?

Haha, yeah, totally man