Hello fags. What's the best movie ever

Hello fags. What's the best movie ever

Citizen Cane. It's about a guy and his walking stick. Look it up. It's pretty good.

Apocalypse Now

Blazing Saddles

Dogma

Strange Brew

These

The Blindside

Hard ticket to hawaii

tbh

I really enjoyer " Seven pounds" , " The pursuit of happines " , and just recently again watched " Gladiator " rly good, im not bitchy, but it allmost gave me tears, fck good wibes, fck u all.

Die Hard. Most rewatchable movie ever made.

Slacker

Transformers 3

I've watched this and it sucks imo

/thread over

Shutter Island, Comedy would be Zombie Apocalypse

don juan de marco.

the movie itself is so so, but it gets me laid like you would not believe

All I learned from this gay movie is that if you take care of some cunt who's dying of AIDS, and then raise her faggot son after that, all she's going to do is die to get away from you and then start fucking Chad Kevin Spacey until he's the president. Then you're left with some ugly unmolestable shit who sees dead people until he gets old and moves out and you're stuck traveling the world solving ancient mysteries about Christianity. Mama always said life is like a box of chocolates. What mama never said is that she used to have a different family where her husband cross dressed as an old British woman to sneak back in the house and molest their kids, before killing James Bond in a drive by fruiting

This

OP, look up ThanksKilling for this month if in need of a good movie.

My mom likes that gay movie

Overrated as fuck

Shut up nigga

This. Nothing will ever be above that - the acting, the plot and the ideas behind it, the music and camerawork.... just nothing comes even close. Maybe Stalker, to some extent.

American. Beauty.

Brokeback Mountain

Always used to think it was some teen shit - watched it a few months back. Pretty good fair play.

2001 l'odysée de l'espace (i dotn care your barbaric language peasants)

lost

From a movie quality standpoint, I like Matrix and Rebel without a cause a lot. But for entertainment rather something like Titanic or even The wolf of wall street.

Reservoir dogs or taxi driver

Never go full retard.

A Clockwork Orange

2001: A Space Odyssey

Star Wars: A New Hope

consider an hero

Most underrated comment of all time

grandmas boy

Kevin Smith please leave

Agreed. It only has any impact the first time watching it. It was boring second time around.

Where The Wild Things Are.

I'm sure there are objectively better movies, but this shit is fucking great. The soundtrack is gorgeous and it makes me emotional as fuck

What about Pulp Fiction and Goodfellas? Come on, those directors have plenty to choose from!

2 gurls 1 cup.

Jackie Brown was underrated imo, it's sorely forgotten over KB and IB etc.

Brazil

Get back to work Rob.

10/10 comment! laughing really loud over here (which means im exhaling air from my nostrils at least 4 or 5 times)

Its just about a milf who fucks this nigger kid so ~5/10 on my scale

I loved Jackie Brown, it wasn't as visceral as Tarantino's previous work, but as far as dialogue and acting go, it's magnificent.

samefag

Found OP

>strange brew
>kevin smith
>mfw

Dune

those were so good when i was a kid

but not 3 when they changed the main guy

Agreed. It really didn't need the punch his previous works had; the story, dialogue and chracters were sublime.

Interstellar as fuck

die you newfag!

t

Birth of a Nation

2016 World Series Game 7

the one where i leave this site forever because its boring as fuck

too bad it still wont be released for a while
i cant wait

Flatland, best movie about higher dimensional concepts ever

inception

that's the first movie that made me cry

I know. Just picked these because intend to rewatch soon

GUYYYYS IF YOU WERE ON L RIGHT NOW WOULD YOU RATHER GO FOR 2001 A SPACE ODDYSSEY OR INTERSTELLAR

you posted the wrong one

inception

Shit melodramatic pretentious cuckery.

shaka brah

No U

LOST

I remember being 11

2001 space odyssey

pretty soon no one will remember the old movie with that name

get mad whiteboi

that how old you were when that came out?

Gladiator has shitty fight scene camera work, the dialog is hideous, and the acting is mediocre at best. Other than that it is mildly entertaining.

This. Shows the difference between film and every other form of art/entertainment. Purely atmospheric, moody, creepy. My favorite.

only the dead can know peace

10/10 pretentiousness

*emerges from the shadows and tips katana*

Not bad kiddo, the pasta. I think you've got what it takes, the meme game needs players like you.

*sheathes fedora*

I've never heard of Rebel Without a Cause a Lot.

No no I just remember not caring about movies unless they had explosions and guys fighting each other.
Whatever bruh get some taste. Transformers 11 won't be good either.

and most other studio-ghibli-titles

dont forget to tip that fedora

no only one, fight club ; k pax ; haman traffic, goonies ; forest gump and more

50 shades of grey

i agree, this movie is amazing. i liked the book better, though. the book's much more of a powerful entity than an action movie.

i watched this and it was in all honestly not as good as what i've heard.

this actually is my favorite rocky. only one that made me cry