Brb mail

brb mail

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RsXEbqS7cpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

desu I actually audibly giggled OP, thanks

OP here

You're a sick cunt

what are the exact facts of his death? who does one end up crushed by his own car and mailbox?

This meme is older than some of the underage lurkers on here.

NPH doppleganger

>leave car in neutral
>get out car and grab mail down driveway
>car starts slowly rolling backwards
>steep driveway
>car is no longer slowly rolling
>car crushes you by pinning you against brick mailbox

And thats how most celebrities die

Not anymore, he isn't

He couldn't get an Emmy, so he settled for the Darwin Award.

Is it a reference to brb soup?

Might be a reference to a shitty Sup Forums meme

>brb door
>Last Online: 4 Years Ago

best post

So was it technically a hit and run?

>Sup Forums
Not even, it was on YTMND long before that.

Maybe if he ran he'd still be alive.

Make this post enough times in enough threads and it might actually become funny.

I can't force myself to mourn some Russian's death. I mean, they were trying to nuke us.

how the fuck did he get killed by his own rolling car

how do you not see or hear that shit coming and get out of the way? if he was crushed against the mailbox it means he didn't even try to move or somehow didn't notice

This was playing on his car stereo

youtube.com/watch?v=RsXEbqS7cpE

I drove a manual for 10 years.

On 2 seprate occasions I exited the vehicle while it was in neutral, and I forgot to pull up the ebrake.

It can easily happen, especially if you have been drinking.

RIP Alpha Dog star, your acting was brilliant.

He put the car in Neutral and he probably thought it was in Park.

I do it sometimes by accident, just not on an incline

>It can easily happen, especially if you have been drinking
>especially if you have been drinking

user, this is either a great post or a terrible post and you should immediately commit sudoku.

That was a brutal retort, user. The likes of which I haven't heard since I was a schoolboy.

>cops said may have been accident
>just announced they're probing the case due to suspicious circumstances
RUSSIAN SPIES

serves him right for portraying the single worst russian accent in flick history

>legitimate USSR child has a stereotypical accent
>nevermind the fact that he has stated he learned russian through his parents and spoke it fluently

>i know how to speak russian, therefore my accent is not unbelievably cringeworthy and pathetic

top cuck

Mostly cause everyone called out the "car rolled on a steep incline" as bullshit when pictures came out of his house and everyone noticed it wasn't a steep incline at all

everyone outside of burgerland drives a manual and i've never heard of someone here dying in that way. Probably was decided that burgers just cannot be trusted to operate a car safely.

He had some shitty Jeep that was a voluntary recall for not shifting into park correctly.

Also, he wasn't smushed to death like the stupid normies can't understamd, was just pinned and suffocated.

If only he was driving a patrician manual transmission vehicle he would still walk among the living.

Im so happy Im a fat fuck whose death will go unknown to you faggots

Nothing worse than having your death memed by Sup Forums
except not getting a sticky, RIP O'Toole

>implying being pinned by a vehicle against a wall would kill you, with all your globules of fat protecting your lungs

wat

a manual will still roll in neutral and if anything it's easier to mistakenly leave in neutral

kek

F

obviously a redshirt