Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Other urls found in this thread:

strg.co/eMc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

better than tinder! plenty of horny young sluts of your city on strg.co/eMc

I'd start by having them both alternate sucking my cock and making out with each other until I was hard and lubricated. Then I'd put left facedown on the bed with a pillow under her hips, get on top, and fuck her from behind, grinding into her ass while playing with her squashed tits. Meanwhile, right would eat my ass and drag her tits along my legs and back. When I finished inside left, they'd switch positions and do the same again. We'd all spoon with me in the middle and fall asleep.

WWYD to her?

I think I know left. What college?

How about these two?

People posting just pictures with no text for other anons: that's not how it works. You have to help other people fap too before they'll want to make up fantasies for you.

I get what you mean but I just can't think of anything for any of these girls

I'd love to have her suck my cock. I'd throat fuck her until I blow all over those juicy lips

I'd rip her dress open and fuck her raw. Make her scream my name while I blow inside her. Use her dress to clean my cock and make her walk home like a good slut

Force them both to service me and blow in their faces. Make them clean each other off

better than tinder! plenty of hornyy sluts of your city on strg.co/eMc

I wanna get her on her knees and make her deepthroat my dick then bend her over and fuck her in the ass while fondling those tits then finish deep inside her

Left, right, neither, or both?

Throw her down on the sand at the beach and rip her bottoms off. Begin fucking her hard and fast. Don't care if sand gets up her pussy. She can clean it out later. Switch to her ass and finish out in there

Who doesn't love bikinis

Both at the same time. Make the one on the right eat out the one on the left while I throat fuck the right one. Blow in both their faces and make them clean each other up using only their tongues

both

She loves hers. And I'd love to rip it off her

Would love to straddle her chest and then titfuck her. Then make her ride me so that i can watch her boobs bounce. Then i'd pull out and start fucking her doggystyle so hard that she would be in tears. But she would be enjoying it. Then i'd pull out again and push my cock straight to her mouth and unload huge amount of jizz to her throat

You guys are pathetic. None of you would do this given the opportunity, you'd all be shy and stuttering while the women just laugh at you losers. :P

I'd get them both to suck on my dick then when I'm ready I'd make the right one deep throat my cock while I make out with the left then I'd fuck left deep in her pussy and cum on both

Her pussy

Left of right

No dubs therefore you're invalid

An obedient nerdy girl for your pleasure.

better than tinder! plenty of horny cheating wives of your city on strg.co/eMc

I would fuck that all night long. Deny her orgasm until she let's me tie her up and force some Anal bead up in her. She'd scream to an orgasm as I cum inside her slutty pussy

I'd nut in her face

Which sister? They're twins (not identical)...what would you do?

"in"?

better than tinder! plenty of horny cheating sluts of your city on strg.co/eMc

fight me irl lol

On. Whatever

The two on the right are sisters ;)

Right one looks like a good cock sucker. I'd make her choke on my dick

Some more for you

better than tinder! plenty of hooorny sluts of your city on strg.co/eMc

She would suck on my cock before I fuck those beautiful tits of hers. Force my cock down her throat and make her swallow to finish

Damn I'd strip her and tie her against the wall somehow and bend her over like a fucking sex piƱata

I don't know how the logistics of that would work, but I can dig it.

Oh she's got a nice ass. Bet she loves anal. Would love to fuck her

Damn she looks like a slut that would enjoy a hard fuck.

I'd tear her dress off and tie her up. Shove my cock down her throat. Once I'm done there, fuck her pussy until I blow inside her. Love to knock her up

Nice tits

What would you put in her butt?

tight shorts. nice ass. She looks like she'd enjoy fucking from behind.

A big dildo

Fucking love it. How much do you want me to fuck her ass?

she absolutely would, she loves showing off her ass

Got these off my sisters snapchat

Please continue. You can do anything to her

id pick her up after you fucked her, on her way walking home, letting her think im a good samaritan, but i end up forcing her to give me head, gently at first then surprise her by shoving her head down on my dick, makin her gag and choke, spitting that deepthroat spit all over my dick, and down those gorgeous plump tits.

Good. That ass must feel good af.

wwyd to her ass?

She's looser than she looks

better than tinder!! plenty of horny sluts of your city on strg.co/eMc

Wwyd

Spank her hard for sure while I fuck her pussy.

Wwyd

wwyd to her? she doesn't like to give head

Beautiful, she needs a good spanking

Good because after I'm done fucking her ass. I'm going straight to throat fucking. She'll be gagging on my nasty ass dick while I'm fucking her. She'll start to like it and soon she'll beg for me to cum. I'll blow inside her slut pussy and knock the bitch up

Close my browser and go to work

Her figure is also great. Love that midriff

bend her over
rip her calvin klein underwear apart
shove 8" in her ass

So I tell her she can give me the best deepthroating I've ever had, or she can take it in the ass, bareback. That should solve that problem quick enough.

I'd get those liquor pigs on a diet asap before these bitches get to hamplanet status

Make her give me head anyway like a good slut she is. If she does a good job, I'll blow my load on her face. If she doesn't, I'll shove it down her throat and cum

She'd do both...

She only gave me bj once in the lockerroom and every sound scared the hell out of her bc she thought someone was coming, only person that was coming was me on her face lol

did she look at you with that retarded eye while doing the joob ?
if so props for cumming

have each one of the weigh each other and who ever weighed less gets to call the other one piggy while she forces piggy to suck me off

anyone else wwyd?

Hahaha she only looks like that on that photom lucky me

I'd love to see cum in her hair

wwyd

You and me both

damn she looks like she's craving for a hard fuck from behind

Did you ever get to fuck her with that cheerleader outfit on? Fucking on point

Yeah when she gave a bj in the lockerroom, that was about 2 hour after that photo, that night we had sex