Spic Hate Thread

Spic Hate Thread.

''Gettem outta here'' Edition

Come on white brothers, get in here.

but I like their food and their women

Niggers are worse, they don't work!

i have no problem with mexicans, legal or not

but europe can keep their fucking mudslime rapefugees and i have no problem voicing that opinion in public

need to update with MAGA

Found the mexican.

Latino here. Want to get them out? Heavy fines for anyone caught hiring or renting/housing them. Get rid of their already tiny incomes, and you'll have them all running back.

Im not even from the US and i fucking hate Spics

Lets cut through the BS , The main problem is mexicans , Illegal mexicans and those that enable them

Mexico is you neighbour to the south but they are acting anything but neighbourly ,

They have sworn to reconquista this country , And it looks like they are doing a really good job of it ,
If anyone of you want to save your shitty country , give up the PC garbage and start to call a spade a spade ,
Mexicans are not your friends , They are not friends of America ,
Maybe there are some good Americans of Hispanic decent I dont know, but so far i have seen them do nothing but be slimy faggots trying to get on our good side like fucking jews.
But when the shooting starts

Who is going to ask for "papers" ?

There are too many enablers on the republican side, its a cancer and its the first problem you guys need to address.

You need to go back

I hope they eventually make up half of the population. Just to piss you retards off.

Confirmed Mexican, only specs use the term "papers."

Listen to what you are saying, id rather have a million niggers rape my wife then let another mexican intentionally fucking ruining this country

Red neck/Hill billy detected !

Theres literally nothing you can say that will make me feel bad for being white.
The fact im not a shitskin makes me feel great every day

... Hmmmm you don't say ?! .. Let's see ....... DUMP TRUMP

Of course not. Stupid people are easily satisfied.

You get rid of us you're stuck with the black people. And let's be honest. They'll kick your ass bad. At least mexicans keep some of them at bay. We fight them. You guys don't do shit.

>mexicans keep them at bay
What the fuck are you smoking hombre, we don't need you for anything other then mowing my fucking lawn for slave wage while i fuck your illegal wife you dumb beaner.
you faggots deserve another genocide.

as a Mexican/Guatemalan, I despise the spiteful nature of Mexicans. The poor ones always feel like they have to have it their way just because they're poor and don't give any fucks. Many of the ones that remain lower class refuse to get an education making all sorts of excuses and seeking the absolute easiest form of income. On the other hand, Guatemalan immigrants have dominated Mexicans in getting at least a GED and taking minimal classes in English which has earned them the better paying jobs.

theyre good to fuck and get some food from, beyond that i dont see much purpose

Spics have disgusting uncut penises.

>as a Mexican
Post disregarded

Yeah. They don't have those big cut white dicks you like right?

your mom was disregarded at an orgy.

Better then to have a dick that looks like a rotten turd Cesar Millan

Better to have a normal and natural dick than those mutilated things.

Just go all the way and get a sex change fag.

Shutup faggot LOL

LA Mexican fag here. So you're saying you want hardworking Mexicans deported but you have no problem having lazy niggers on welfare causing problems?

kill all wetbacks

typical dailystormer newfag trash thread

GTFO

imply that your posts arguement had any merit to begin with

gtfo

>LA Mexican fag here.
Post disregarded

Kek, got any more fampai?

niggers didn't come here by their own will, besides, were stuck with them because their our autistic brothers. but you fuckers flood in like lemmings off of a cliff.

My sides

Mexican here i legit want to see America without any mexicans i want trump to do everything he said and let me watch as things get worse most of the shit you eat is harvested by Mexicans just look at Alabama and HB 56 a ridiculous failure no americans came to take the jobs back and the harvest rotted on the field

Found the "sudaca"

Find the cuck

That's what the fat beta virgin said

>sudaca
I actually had to google it, thanks for wasting my fucking time you retarded spic

Well I hope you're ready for more niggers because there are thousands of hatians in Tijuana ready to cross into the U.S

Nice ad hominem faggot, i didn't expect anything better from a beaner, being intellectually inferior and all...

>thousans of blacks
vs
>millions of spics

I think ill take my chances with the black, but thanks for the offer fampai

Sounding like a cuck

>niggers didn't come here by their own will
So it's our fault Murican's weren't strong enough to slave us back them?

>We're* stuck with them because their our autistic brothers
That's a good example of how powerless you white cucks are, no wonder why blacks can live without jobs lazing around all day only on welfare

Id rather have 0.1% of the population doing kinky freaky consensual shit in their homes then have drug cartels raping my Daughter, fuck off mexicunt

"Un dia sin Mexicanos" man, let them live without spics one month, only one month, they will end up giving papers and passports for free as they give welfare to niggers

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT LOST SO HARD

My pleasure bud

Tips fedora

Typical Cuck

I agree. Let's get rid of all the illegals.
Let's start with you, white man.

>purchases half of Mexico
>then complains it's full of Mexicans

Murrican logic

Lol. Sure kid, sure.
They will never learn English

They would rather make us learn spanish

I think all Spanish outside the home should be outlawed
In all govt papers , ballots , schools , everywhere should be English only

If they want to jabber in spanish at home , thats fine
And by home i mean mexico, i feel 0 sympathy for spics, i only wish then misery

>1
I agree with this guy, and yes i am mexican.
Do not generalize tho, not everyone is like that here, there's valueable people.

>mfw WW3
>mfw "American" bois be dying at the war
>mfw I will be fucking inferior "American" women
>Cucking "Americans" that are at the war, fucking the slutty girlfriends.
>mfw "American" women appreciate superior Mexican sex
How can "Americans" even compete? your women love all the kind of cocks but the "American" one, you guys are truly the king of cucks.

>inb4 mad "American" crybabies.
Grow a pair lmao.

Oh shit.

Stay mad gringo. If it wasn't for us Mexicans constantly fighting the pinche negros and keeping them in line they would have blacked all of your white women by now.

who you tryin to get crazy with ese