Hello friends. I'm currently doing a story on the heroin epidemic currently gripping the Midwest of the USA...

Hello friends. I'm currently doing a story on the heroin epidemic currently gripping the Midwest of the USA. I was curious if any of you have tried the drug or any other opioid?

If so, would care to share any experiences? What was it like to take the drug? How has it affected your life? Do you consider your self addicted? Would you take it again?

is the cop punching the passenger?

pretty sure she was just passed out that way

nope, but he should

bump

it makes you feel like everything is right in the world. Physically it's like constantly having that feeling you have after you have an orgasm...like that after glow? Or very very deeply relaxed. Too big of an impact on my life I'd say, sometimes I'd rather buy a bundle than groceries since it's a lot cheaper. Can't feel hungry when you're high...

I was on hydrocodone for about a year after an accident broke most of my ribs and punctured my lung. It makes you sleepy and kills pain and as soon as I got through physical therapy I stopped taking it, no problems. When I needed it, it was great, but as soon as I could I stopped.because it makes you stupid.

I prefer Fentanyl

Withdrawal hurts so much after going off on a bender. When I woke up after a weekend of going through two bundles my skin was sooo sensitive. Taking a warm shower hurts and moving in general as well. You can feel every ache and my spine hurts a lot when I come down when I don't normally have an issue. For maybe 2 or 3 days after I run out of heroin I have night sweats and nightmares through the night.

Why? Here in Canada the media is claiming there's a growing Fentanyl epidemic and it's killing a lot of people. What's the attraction?

"epidemic" ?? How about you kick the drama down a few notches then you might be closer to understanding.

Look up the word epidemic in a dictionary for starters.

The passengers are both dead, the kid in the back is the grandchild of the woman.

I can just put the sticker on my thigh or breast and it just realeases it slow through the day. Very nice feeling.

bullshit

Fuck everytime I see this image it get's me.

try Indica cannabis, you get a buzzy body feeling with no addiction and no withdrawal.

Thanks for the feedback, What made you take the drug in the first place?
I feel it's certainly more widespread as of late. I always see the word epidemic used, but the validity of it is in question I suppose.

The story was even in german news and user got it right.

I'm not but why would you even call bullshit, it's not link it's an outrageous story or anything

they OD'd on a concentrated heroine dose and just stopped on the road. lights out.

they were given a drug by EMT to get them out of the high and then arrested. They have mugshots.

I hear ya. Also, checked.

But weed is not the same, it doesn't last as long. and the high is not as powerful.

a bunch of people died because someone is selling a purer (less/uncut) form of the drug. The users don't know how much to dose, so they overdose. They are used to needing to inject a larger amount because it's typically 80% baby powder or something like that.

This happens from time to time with heroin and other drugs where there is a small window between the amount needed to "get high" and the amount that will cause your lungs to stop breathing and heart to stop beating.

Well I have never touch the stuff but as a child I watched my mum and dad doing it all the time and fucked up shit they did.

Yes. I have female frieds who do too it makes them died and makes man get imaginary blow jobs. It is a good drug for me but not the women.

Everything is good and no bad can happen. A safety blanket to reality. The price is steep but I pay it gladly.

Care to share any stories?

>coming here asking for help writing about heroin
wewlad
hows high-school going faggot
you'd be better off visiting a different site retard

Okay my memory is a bit hazy but I remember when my dad didn't have a fix he was an animal. He would go crazy beating my mum.

I think the thing that sticks in my memory the most is when he didn't have enough money to get it he would rob. give me a minute and I will greattext the one I remember the most since he used me to get into old people homes to rob them

Go to 420chans /opi/ board

>be me
>about 4 or 5
>dad was eying this old lady for a few days now
>we drive there me. my mum and my dad
>my mum waits in the car as me and my dad walk to the door
>he knocks on the door and the old lady answers
>uses me to guilt trip the old lady into letting us
>some shit about me needed water or a toilet
>once we were in the old lady took me to the kitchen to give me the water or something
>he sneaks away and starts looking for something to steal
cont

Been doing morphine and oxy for like 6 years... Up here in winnipeg weve only gotten heroin twice... Oxy is my favorite though

>the old lady notices he's gone
>so she starts looking for him
>I follow her since I had no idea what is happening
>we find him in her bedroom going through her presses
>she starts trying to stop him
>he pushes her to the ground and starts beating her skull against the floor and punching her
>all I remember is the amount of blood that was everywhere
>once he decided that enough
>keeps looking
>he finds something
>we get out of there
>once in the car he starts shouting at me
>because I started crying and was scared
>he basically says a lot of shit to me that I blanked out but it was not nice
the more to the story but I don't want to remember the rest

If true. Thats really cool. I wish my dad would do crimes with me

You really don't. It's fucked with me everyday of my life. I can never get the image of the old lady lying there in a pool of blood

I'm sorry you had to go through that. My condolences to you. But I truly appreciate that you decided to share this with me. Reminds us that the users aren't always the sole victim of opioid abuse.

No problem man happy to help.