Rekt Thread

Rekt Thread

skate or die

Anyone interested or lurking?

What's the source on this? It gets me hard af

Dogtooth movie

filename kek, i am one of those who thrived on that

Man there's so many rekt vids of people getting paralyzed, unlucky bastards.

It was fair enough. So annoying though

nerve gas?

This is why you never steal another man's motorcycle. Instead death sentence.

Yeah, supposedly a white nationalist sniper in the crowd fired a nerve gas pellet at the cricket player :/ all while saten was trying to possess him.

kek filename

i only did it to groups i didnt like, i was well liked by the rest of the community i played with everybody for the most part.

The best part was i never kept a base, i just shared with other players or kept a safe in a completely random location. I never kept what i took, so if they killed me they could never get it back.

Yeah I was a well liked community member and was a friend of the admins on the server I played on, but theres always those asshole clans you meet who act like wankers in side chat, and are the kindof people who steal in safezones. All of its fair enough, but you know.

Oh my goodness s he OK?

yes, the man who was shot was actually a nerve gas terrorist not the real person real person was in hospital for eternal bleeding that was a synth

i didnt do that, i targeted those groups. Best way to protect yourself is to bait them and take away their capability on attacking/robbing you. i would keep a journal on their habits, a lot of hardcore dayz players had certain things they would always do when they logged on, or places they would always go. I kept logs and worked around that. It would look like i was an admin committing abuse or hacking

source?

Is dead?

Did he live?

yes, blackman was more intelligent and found out about the sheid people in africa, and he demanded more then a DAMNED diplomer. he wuz a good engineer

yeah, you can see in the ending frame, that is him before rock on head, he was hospital for unknown reason howeever the friendly islamic people knew what it was, assad had dropped nerve gas barrel bombs on him, the rock was a solution to removing the gas. and the blood you see coughed up was the nerve gas infected blood

It's shit like this that tempts me to browse Sup Forums

Sup Forums is full of autists and shills right now, so wait a bit until after the election and it should go back to good normal

Not been in a rekt thread for a while.
I find this webm symbolic of how gook moot clipped our wings.

Since moot left this place has been pretty boring
Good to see rekt threads coming back though, love the humor in them.

What the fuck?

From what I can remember, story is, the kid is a failure, so the dad comes along and says you mayaswell kill yourself as you are worthless to me (in an attempt to get the kid to finally pick up his chin and work towards pleasing his father) however, he just decided to do it.

That's a pretty good throw

Is he kill?

I... I didn't know what to expect, but wasn't ready for this. Thanks user.

GARUNGA!!!!

This is the worst street fighter background

Half satanic trips!
Praise the Lord, he can WALK! It's a miracle!!

But guns are the problem.
> Justice for Trayvon

nice one!

yeah, the school shooter snapped his neck

>Reparations

He never walked again...

> Interpretive dance to honor the fallen (an) hero.

But these piece of shit scooters? Killing him was not justified.

Not much, but it happened to me

can people stop saying stupid shit please?

It is what it is.
There is a line that gets crossed that breaks the trust that is formed through civilization and its laws, when that happens you're subjected to paying the price.

it looks real, but how it's so edited is what gives it a scripted feel.
like, wtf?? is this a game show or what?

you motherfucker LOL

That guy actually came out ok

I wonder if he knew what he was doing..
or if he killed him by accident

The weak should fear the strong

My college tutor would often spend the last half an hour or some lessons showing us shit like this, he never seems phased. Electronics by the way

kek

Why do people have stereotypes about niggers?
Cause of shit like this for sure, fuck em.

once again fuck em

and again

Why pay attention when crossing the road?

>all this anti American webms
I feel the edge, it hurts.
>All the shitty nerve gas memes
You fuckers can ho burn in hell.

Another nigga dead

This gif always kills me!
Oh shIT FIRE LOOK EVERYONE FIRE!!

Lovely jubbly.

an the fuckin wogs wonder why cops just shoot the shit out of them...

This has been a good rekt thread. I didn't know we could accomplish it on such a budget (2MB)

Radical !
lol fagit thats nothing . once i broke a window with my elbow and cut me to the bone .

Come on, he must of understood that no one could see him. Jesus.

Living homeless with no legs in a shit hole country. Did him a favor anyway. Nigga needed a reroll.

23 seconds... REKT!