Holiday

Convince me to take holiday to your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7zvPg3cTok
youtube.com/watch?v=stPqr6B_zEY
youtu.be/v5XJhS-UgcM?t=295
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are no Brits.

>that picture
Ahh yes these will be the cultured well behaved ""people"" I'll be working with soon

That middle one is dressed how hipsters today dress lol

Are chavs slavs?

What would be the point of coming then Adolf. Britain Uber Alles

We have mountains, forests, a nice coastline and islands, medieval cities and modern ones.

Slavs and Chavs greatest allies when?

PLEASE dont

youtube.com/watch?v=W7zvPg3cTok

Now I am gonna visit you're country just to piss you off .

>mfw chavslavs eventually take over the world

>how the British conquered the world

We need to put all chavs and all Slavs in a island somewhere and make it a country

Do I sense jealousy Hans

nah lad, I'd rather not live on an island with 360 million other slavs plus a few million chavs...
Especially if it's a rather small island.

True the chavs don't deserve to have to hang around with retarded sub-humans

Bit cheeky.

You are very similar the only difference being the chavs here hate pakis but absolutely adore blacks and mulattos

You must believe me on this

Can you deny it though

wtf is wrong with brits

Well lad, you haven't even put up a proper definition of a subhuman and how that would correlate with the linguistic inherentness of certain indo-european languages.

If hitler said you were you were.

>If the war is lost, the nation will also perish. This fate is inevitable. There is no necessity to take into consideration the basis which the people will need to continue even a most primitive existence. On the contrary, it will be better to destroy these things ourselves, because this nation will have proved to be the weaker one and the future will belong solely to the stronger eastern nation (Russia)[1]. Besides, those who will remain after the battle are only the inferior ones, for the good ones have all been killed.

whoops

We have st. George's cross on our flag...

You already did
The island is called "Great Britain"

Why are you writing like a fucking robot?

youtube.com/watch?v=stPqr6B_zEY

Don't, we're full

>adore blacks and mulattos
what
why?

>We need to put all chavs and all Slavs in a island somewhere and make it a country
We did, you live there

Don't come here.

The lower class have learnt to respect blacks, half the england team are black, grime, milky from this is england, physical prowess and a precipitation of globalised african american culture. Memes aside jamaican yardies have been here for multiple generations and blacks just aren't seen as monkeys anymore, maybe fresh off the boat nigerians are but they aren't badly treated.

Roadman culture and heavy race mixed cities like bham/london will make you understand also remember the riots in 2011 blacks stealing with english its not about race more about class

even some of your polish here love them

youtu.be/v5XJhS-UgcM?t=295