Hey /b anyone got screens of the girl that cut her arm just 2 hours ago

Hey /b anyone got screens of the girl that cut her arm just 2 hours ago

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/710399519
virustotal.com/en/url/df1ff0071350d56cade4f0913a055790a8ad0a4f21f5439d52d1ac9c0e5252a6/analysis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes, but I can't be bothered posting them

wait that was legit?
I just skipped that thread becuase I though it was just some faggotry, no timestamp or anything

BUMP

Wtf? How did you get a candid photo of the young king of the Jews?

we warned him about lying

i saved the pictures and the vids too but i cant post it cuz i dont have 4 chan plus :(

thebarchive.com/b/thread/710399519

take screenshots of the pics at least

is this legit?

cause I don't like going to random links on 4-chan, but I'll go there is someone random tells me it's legit

i mean you could just search it up or do a virustotal on the link if you really want

it's legit

virustotal.com/en/url/df1ff0071350d56cade4f0913a055790a8ad0a4f21f5439d52d1ac9c0e5252a6/analysis/

Phineas

I voted harmless.. let's get those votes up..can Sup Forums count?

Idiots these are old photos from a lunatic who had her own blog and everything. One day she took her blog down and all images along with it.

You fucking new fag 12 year old retards.

that's her

This was from yesterday

her arms

suck the dried cum out of your whore mother's loose pussy.

all of this is true

her boyfriend

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>thebarchive.com/b/thread/710399519
jezus fucking christ.

look, mongoloid is on internet, tell mummy you are not that retarded as you can type

OP here thank you Sup Forumsros

Don't worry, it was a repost copy pasta thread. While the images were somewhat real, the said OP was a fucking troll.

google coldnessinmyheart