So Sup Forums I got drunk with my girl last night and my normally shy fiance told me about her sex life before me

so Sup Forums I got drunk with my girl last night and my normally shy fiance told me about her sex life before me.

Halfway through she saw I was rock hard and we fucked. I spilled that hearing all the filthy stuff her big cocked ex did to her turned me on.

All she can talk about tonight is how turned on I was and teased me with another story while telling me to masturbate to it in the shower.

This is not right. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

bsft.fr/si9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did he do to her?

It means she still thinks about him, not you. It might be too late for damage control. Good luck OP, you'll need it.

Cucked in 3... 2... 1...

so much including fucking her in the open at a house party encouraging girls to suck her tits while he did it.

You should have done it, she probably would have rubbed one out while you did it and then if you're a healthy man you fuck her after.

better than tinder! plenty of horny busty sluts of your city on bsft.fr/si9o

Nope. He's been cucked for about 24 hours now.

Shes hot, got nudes?

fucking tell the whole story or gtfo

Your girl is a whore enjoy the aids

This. You've already been cucked, might as well share. Let her know you did, she will like it.

Sounds like you're a boring fuck and she's dropping the hint that she's up for some adventurous stuff. Quit being a useless little cuck and try some freaky shit.

moar of those tits

> gawd those lips

First off, we both know this isn't OPs girl and he couldn't bag that shit if he tried.

well, that means that you need to start doing that. next party, fuck her and offer up her tits as a milk bar.

And the good lord sayeth: Let the fake cuckold fantasy begin!!

Im digging those tits tho

heard this before ... trolls trolling trolls

>so much including fucking her in the open at a house party encouraging girls to suck her tits while he did it.
>shy fiance
She sure is shy

Has anyone even bothered to look at the file names? Op is a lying lonely person.

better than tinder! plenty of horny as fuck sluts of your city on bsft.fr/si9o

and a bad one at that

Hey, Hiromook do your job for fuck sake

>hiromook

>hiroMOOT

So he was 29 and she was 19. they were at a house party of his friends. They were drinking a lot and a couple got fresh on a sofa an everyone watched and cheered on but the girl cut it out just as the guy was about to pull her jeans down.

So my gf and her guy get it on and he asks if she wants to fuck and she says yes. He tehn says something like "What about here and put on a show."

She was very drunk and said "maybe". So they start getting heavy and he puts his han down her skirt and starts to play. She gets him out n hr is hard. So she sits on him with her skirt covering everything.

Everyone is watching an encouraging. He reaches down and pulls her skirt up to her waist revealing her. Unsure what to do she freezes and he lifts her slightly and starts to pound.

She forgets the nerves an shyness and gets into it. He pulls her top down and her tits fall out and everyone cheers.

She then gets off and turn round, sits back down.She said it was the most surreal moment of her life, legs open tits out in front of a bunch of strangers but she loved it.

He called out to a couple of the girls and told them to suck her tits. They said no. But another girl stepped forward an asked if she could feel. My gf said OK. She groped them hard then paused and licked the nipples. She left and another girl took over with one hand how her pants she sucked and bit them.

She saw that two of the guys had their dicks out and were rubbing. She told her bf and he said he would if he was in their position.

They fucked more and he said he was going to cum. She leant back and asked if the two guys rubbing their cocks could cum on her tits. the bf said no but she told him it was his fault they were in this position. So he said ok, not partiuarly happy about it. When she felt him cum she pulled it out and he blew all voer her stomach. Then she told the two guys to come and blow on her tits. She came as they did.

She said it was all over very quickly

The only real advice in this thread.

Tl;dr

More tits.

moot is a registered trademark
mook is the asian moot

OP, the girl from the picture is you gf? Because if it is, I'd certainly have doubts about her being shy all this time.

Checked.

>have doubts
checked
you should have doubts about the entire thing

HOLY FUCK

>2N2222
ch-checked
There are plenty of other nudes from previous threads. Not OP's girl

what aboslute made up faggotry

>30 years ago this would have started with "Dear Penthouse, I never thought it could happen to me but one day...."

Holy shit man that is hot
Ur girls a freak
Kinda a double edged sword

Whatever this guy said.
BC HOLY FUCK 22222

OP I fucked your bitch

Considering I have all these photos too, no it's not

post them?

Post more and story
This is getting hot

No, it's not.

>I met OPs bitch at the CVS she works at

>She is always there when I come in to buy booze and random shit.

>One night after we were on first name terms she tells me she's about to get off and that she knew of a party around the area.

>I tell her all right and wait for her in my car.

>After about 5 minutes she comes out and we head to her place so she can get dressed

>I bring my bottle inside and start taking shots while she is in her room and I'm in the kitchen

>She then calls me over and I bring her a shot, she takes it and proceeds to kiss me

>At this point we end up fucking and forget about the party

Shit was cash, OP I can't believe we fucked the same girl

shit, this is awsome. more my dudes

this gonna be gud

Was that the only time you fucked her? She suck dick good?
If you have her number you should text her and see if you can cuck this guy.

That was just the first time I fucked her

I definitely fucked her more, we were friends for a while and stopped talking.

I don't think I would want to fuck her anymore. I moved on from fucking random girls like that, I mean I doubt I was the only dude fucking her at the same time

if anyone believes this bs...youre retarded

better than tinder! plenty of horny whores of your city on bsft.fr/si9o

share folder pls