Enjoying Bo's latest comedy special

>Enjoying Bo's latest comedy special
>Get to the Straight White Male song
>Throw TV in the garbage
Why is every fucking comedian a goddam, white guilt cuck? This is coming from a Mexican. It's sad that in this day and age whites can't be proud of being white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8nEkcKa_3g
youtube.com/watch?v=fILpCqPBAiY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

la raza will save us

>This is coming from a Mexican.
JAJAJAJAJA EL JUSTO

nah but seriously i agree with what you're saying.

I didn't mind it desu. It wasn't overtly offensive since I'm half-Asian.

The country parody was almost scary in how absolutely dead-on it was though, holy shit.

There's still a great deal of lingering guilt from the mass scale racial extermination that was attempted 70 years ago.

Who watches TV crap these days

Dannyboytbh is that you?

not offensive, it's pathetic and embarrassing

you sound pretty fucking triggered

does saying the word trigger, trigger you?
fuck off you autistic sjw-crying straw man building conservatard and learn how to take a fucking joke even if it doesn't align with your political beliefs

>never knew my father
>mother was a total fuck up, died of alcohol poisoning when I was 20
>got grants and loans, and worked my way through college while supporting myself by serving tables and rooming in a house with 4 people I hated
>now have a good job and working off my debt at a steady pace
>plan to go to graduate school afterwards
DUDE IT'S SO EASY BEING WHITE LMAO EVERYTHING IS JUST HANDED TO YOU

White people in America also still feel immense guilt for abusing black people during that era as well.

Oh, so you get offended for White people? Isn't that what this site accuses SJWs of doing? Getting offended for minorities? Sup Forums and tumblr are two sides of the same coin and I'm enjoying every laugh.

you don't know me that well. relax, cuck boy

>Enjoying Bo's latest comedy special
>Enjoying
>Bo Burnham
there's your problem, the reason you get so upset at trivial things is because you're retarded

I'd feel more guilty for the indian genocide than your pic. At least that was usually just mob rule, the indian thing was entirely state sanctioned and done for the sake of imperialism.

Do you think you'll fit in and people here will like you better if you act like their lapdog?

Makes sense that most comedians would be liberals since conservatives aren't funny.

I mean, let's be honest though, there was and still is a massive portion our society that is ideologically aligned with a belief in white supremacy. America has always actively went out of it's way to fuck up black peoples lives.

Why would anyone feel pride for their skin colour?
Like that's the only thing you have to be proud of lol

>watching Jim Gaffigans new show tonight
>kind of slow and stale but not terrible, few mentions of "dumb white male"
>trudge through the whole show, towards the end of episode he starts giving a speech about how political correctness is good and how white males had their time and whatnot

changed the channel before his speech finished, fucking dropped

what a cuck

Yeah but let's put things into perspective. As bad as slavery, and Jim Crow, and segregation is, it really doesn't hold a candle to trying to genocide people for the crime of "we want your land".

america has gone out of it's way to save black people from their own bad impulses

why the fuck would any American white feel any guilt for that? we're the ones that went in and stopped that shit.

Reminds me of the Drawn Together bit where they go to the prison for locking up offensive racial stereotypes of the past.
>Mexican Speedy Gonzalez stereotypes
"Classic"
>Asian bucktoothed stereotypes
"Hilarious"
>Native American drunks and powwows
"See that's funny. Those people got a raw deal."
>"Yessir mastah" black stereotypes
"Ah, much better"

Stand up comedy has become so stale now. Every routine is the same shit:
>Christians are retarded
>straight white males are privileged and probably evil
>Man, can you believe that there are people out there who like Donald Trump?
I'm not even mad at this shit, I'm just bored to tears. I haven't been surprised by anything these fuckers have been saying for ages.

Only a few people, like BIll Burr, are even halfway worth listening to.

Because the holocaust is the eternal guilt trip for when whites try to act in their own interest. But Americans get the tailor made "muh slavery" and "muh trail of tears" bullshit. All because their forefathers were just better at making civilization and out competing the muds.

that's not funny*

The colonial era was a different world. America was the last land to conquer and build civilization upon left on earth. What happened there was no different than any other colonial effort in the world. The specific flavor of racism in America is very unique.

Sup Forums memes are easily funnier than most stand-up routines.

The CIA funneled crack and malt liquor into black neighborhoods for the explicit purpose of fucking them up.

>musical comedy

I don't know, man. Comedians were funny when they went against the grain and were edgy. They tackled everything, but now, they only tackle safe topics while still trying to pretend they're counter culture.

yeah it's really gotten boring on the tv front, but that's what happens when you literally aren't allowed to be honest on any of the large networks

>Trump/Pepe mash-ups
>"PRAISE KEK!"
>le meme magic
>dae hate niggers
>le happy merchant cartoon
>muh sjws
>Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Sup Forums memes are cringe-worthy trash. The only decent ones they have were culturally appropriated from Sup Forums.

>Implying Bo isn't gay

god i hate that kek horse shit. fucking reddit colonists fleeing from their trump sub.

You don't know entertainment until you see conservative pundits trying to explain to conservative boomers what a "cuck" is.

Still funnier than listening to the 100th routine about how believing in God is stupid.

We don't talk about it now, but there was wide spread support for Nazism in America before the war, and even after the war, a significant portion of our leadership adopted aspects of Nazi ideology, including their racial eugenics doctrine.

WWII really wasn't that long ago. People still feel deep seated guilt about the genocide committed in the name of white supremacy. So many people have been killed in efforts towards achieving white purity

It's utter nonsense to suggest that a "massive portion" of America is still ideologically aligned with white supremacy. What do you base that off of?

>he can't take a joke

If you switched 'Jew' with 'white male', I could believe that was a headline from Salon or The Huffington Post today.

What did the CIA do to prop up Asians and Jews and make them earn higher median income than whites?

>White people will stop being guilty and go and done a Hitler in your lifetime

Do you think an ideology like that just goes away in a generation or two? It doesn't. Racial supremacy ideologies are embedded deep into the fabric of our society

I did a quick Google search and found this. You could replace white male with Jew and it would literally pass as a Nazi pamphlet.

it's not the joke, comedy is independent from politics. it's the elephant in the room and the extreme double standards that everyone that's spent 5 minutes watching any late night talk show knows, there are people that are off limits and people that are the punching bag and we know which group those are

Was still pretty good once it got past that tbqh

Best was when tumblr got btfo

>Do you think an ideology like that just goes away in a generation or two?
Have you seen the current generation of young people? Go to any college and you'll see that they've swung so far in the other direction that it's now inherently sinful to be white. Minorities are put on a pedestal.

I want you to watch this video. Look at what happens, look at how a gathering of mostly white people kick into gear the second one of them is so much as accused with no evidence of being a 'white nationalist', how intense and aggressive they become. If this is what white supremacy looks like, holy fuck do I want to see a culture without it:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8nEkcKa_3g

That's on the same level as the revisionist historians who say the Mongol conquests were worth the 40 to 70 million killed because of the evolutionary and cultural shift it caused in history. Which is really easy to say now, centuries after the fact when you can just look back at it without any stake in anything and just analyze the cost vs benefits. But I'm pretty damn if anyone asked someone living not just at the time, but even just 2 or 3 generations later, they'd be saying "how the fuck is this worth it? We're STILL cleaning up the remains"

Fascism was wiped out in Germany in a single post-war generation. So, yes, actually.

Asians amd Jews still had pride in their national identity. Black people in America were actively degraded and had their pride cut down and spit on. They were freed, but America made sure that they knew that this country wasn't their home and that they weren't wanted. Jews could easily blend in wherever they went, and Asians at least knew their own heritage as a people and had their true family names, but black people could never blend in amd they had no heritage outside of slavery and abuse

It's why it's hilarious to me when politicians today say "America first!" not realizing its connotations, as it was the slogan of a very prominent pro-nazi group at the time.

Have you ever lived in a rural area of the country user? College students aren't the majority of the population

Ok, but if we're white supremacist like you're claiming, then it makes no sense for Asians or Jews to do better than white people in a white supremacist culture.

So again, how did the CIA, or whatever other government or corporate agency, prop those races up?

>comedy is independent from politics.

Not if you're a politics-based comedian like Bill Maher. Their comedy is tied to politics. It's why he secretly wanted Romney to be elected in 2012, a mormon president is a joke goldmine

but imagine if you were Mexican on top of that yikes

because most White Americans think very similarly to the Nazis, they just don't realize it because of propaganda

What the fuck are you talking about? Chinese and nips in California were treated as subhuman rat people.

God forbid someone wants to put their own country first. It's like the holocaust and holodomor put together, oy vey.

Keep in mind that when America was pro-nazi, they had no idea what the nazis were doing belief the surface. No one did, that was the point.

It's not a very christlike thing to do.

Nah bring it on, shows we are the only race that can take a fucking joke without having a cry. We can laugh at ourselves becauwe we know we're better than everyone anyway.

>any and all talk of America's national interest reminds me of nazism
This is what happens when SJWs try to pretend they're ordinary people.

Better not drink water, the Nazis did that!

>It's not a very christlike thing to do.
Good thing we're not a theocracy then, faggot.

Have you ever lived in rural anywhere?
Rural america isn't the cousin fucking eternal klan meeting that TV tries to tell you it is.

Goddamn it. The one fucking line in the entire post that allows it to make any sense, and you fucked it up.

america first was a non interventionist anti war group. I don't know what nazi group you think used america first, maybe you read an image on facebook?

But we are an 80% christian nation. And if I believe that if you're a christian, you should uphold Jesus's values.

>getting triggered by a comedian

>>>/tumblr/

Good thing I haven't fallen for the Eternal Abraham, then.

They still had their own nation and their own heritage to have pride in. Black people in America had neither.

I'm not a Christian, and Jesus' values are sick, masochistic horseshit. Any nation that ever tried to adhere to them would destroy itself.

So fuck off, you sound like a literal traitor.

Listen to some Bill Burr, you'll feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=fILpCqPBAiY

I don't give a fuck if he's mainstream or whatever

I do live in rural America, and Neo Nazism is very common, just kept low key. That's not even mentioning general white supremacy, which you see everywhere and is something that you yourself likely believe in.

Yeah Thomas Jefferson was such a terrible president. The man who wrote a book espousing purely Jesus's teachings divorced from the divinity aspect.

It doesn't make sense because white supremacy isn't real, even if influential political leaders believe in it whole heartedly

lolololol

I'm not him but lolololol

your suicide's gonna go unnoticed

Yes, me, the darkest dominican you'll ever see, whose family has lived in the same southern town for 120 years, is a white supremacist. On my way to work every morning, I have to dodge the klan lynching patrols as hitler speeches get played over mainstreet tornado sirens.

what shit town do you live in where there are neo- nazis everywhere

deep down you still are a white supremacist

it's why your so insecure

You wouldn't really make the invite list for your local Neo Nazi gatherings user

Thomas Jefferson also put American interests first. Y'know, that thing you claim is un-Christian? Also, you're behind on the times, SJWs hate Thomas Jefferson now because he owned slaves, so you really shouldn't try to use him as an example.

>wrote a book
"Wrote" isn't really the right term. He literally cut from the bible with a razor and glued it onto paper to form a book.

>Neo Nazism is very common

You are so full of shit. I don't believe you.

>That's not even mentioning general white supremacy, which you see everywhere and is something that you yourself likely believe in.

Everywhere you look the media is shitting on white people. Minorities get praise heaped on them. When a white guy commits a crime the headline makes sure to include his race but when it's a minority suddenly that isn't relevant.

Speak for yourself asshole

I don't know when they'd find the time to hold it. Everyone knows everybody. If people aren't working or at church, they're at the park having barbecues or playing cards at someone's house.
But clearly everybody is conspiring to lynch the couple of asian, black and hispanic families in town, including themselves.

>Thomas Jefferson also put American interests first. Y'know, that thing you claim is un-Christian?

Except the majority of the things he did for American interests also were greatly beneficial for other nations as well (we can argue the morality of giving Napoleon the money to fight more wars another time). It still followed his teachings.

>Also, you're behind on the times, SJWs hate Thomas Jefferson now

Why should I care what they think?

Wishful Thinking, MS

The media doesn't mean as much as you think it does. You honestly have to be a little naive to not see that a great deal of Americans still believe in the superiority of white people

heil hitler ;)

Surely there must be a reason these people started harrasing him, it can't have been random.

>Why should I care what they think?
Because you clearly are one.

That's some real white supremacist logic there. :^)

comedy has always been about taking risks, why don't comedians do that now?

Usually from 2-4 at night in the woods

Mannnn argument fucking overrrr shit yo

suicide unnoticed i'm telling you

that episode sucked but the one before was pretty comfy