This weather is BOD tier.

>speaking of forced memes

>4 posts in
>the worst forced meme in /rug/ history appears already

Your entire life is a forced meme.

Thanks man that means a lot to me.

I could get behind the tttt meme but the BOD meme is absolutely a shitter

Will Smith score against Argentina?

I'm a *prrt* born and *prrrrt* raised naki man *prrrrrrt* mount *prrt* egmont ok

>engaging him

'no'

>you now realise that you are in the "forced meme edition" of /rug/
>yfw

I'm not as little to talk about some one behind their back
You do you though, he will post shit regardless of if people reply or not like this post here

>me on the left

POW right in the kisser

Fresh meme coming through lads.

Prefer woo woo guy tßh

>southern hemisphere posters

Fucking pathetic lads, you're lucky this big strong yuro had to wake up this early to come save you all from yourselves.

Now let's do this properly. Ahem:

Rugby.

Great post!

Right, so any games coming up soon? Sorry, it's hard to see game times in the states.

Just admit you're too dumb to translate the timezones

Taranaki (cowfuckers) vs Southland (sheepshaggers) in 1 hour.

Thank you for continuing to please watch our sport.

>DUDE RUGBY LMAO

Shut the fuck up. These poor peewees finally made some good posts, and you have to put them down for your own humour. Pathetic, sad, embarrassing.

swarming with BSAs lads, get your US bantz folders open.

Given Hayne's flop, how badly would the average NFL running back destroy a rugby league? Would he be banned to keep things competitive?

>destroy a rugby league
I'm confused.

They would be far too good. Rugby players are tough buggers, but they are also flimsy and run as if they are in water.

Most things confuse you.

If Peter Breen were Otago's most exciting and sought-after rugby export he'd be Peter Breen.

No, just meatheads mutilating the language.

fuck off you eel eating inbred chav piece of shit. I bet you think monty python is funny too. God for fucks sake if only hitler had a set of balls he'd have actually invaded you cunts and left the anglosphere to oz, nz, canada, rhodesia, and us. You literal 5'7 manlets get the fuck out of Sup Forums. the only place you belong is /cricket/ where you go to the brush and smack a shaft on a ball, and while your south african colonising ancestors called it sport, to you it's just another date with a lucky boy. So help me god the next time those inbred islands actually are good in a /real/ sport the rest of the world will be full of inbred tooth happy eel pie eating warm beer drinking mayonnaise complexioned faggots like yourself. Maybe get rid of the monocle and look at the state of things and you'd realize how utter shit your nation is compared to the rest of us. Fuck even New Zealand is laughing at you. Those hobbit happy faggots make you look like bagladesh. At least they have rugby

Elite post. He will NOT recover, and I am grateful for it.

You haven't been allowed to own people like that since the 1800's user

Anyway, who are we all rooting for tonight/today? Cowfuckers or Sheepshaggers?

cowfuckers obvs go the Naki

>go the Naki
Not sure what that means or which team are the cowfuckers. Help

>3am again
Why do I do this to myself?

Because fuck toronto

/mlb/ is up lads

Who gives a shit about baseball

well THAT was rude AND unnecessary

Yeah but to be fair

>toronto

I absolutely adore canada, the country is incredible...but do you really need vancouver or toronto? I mean what do you lose? The leafs? The FUCKING Canucks? Fuck the canucks

They're both good cities!!!!!!

Except that there's a lot of fob Chinese people

Usually we ironically say
>saved to my BSA banter folder lads
Well, just now, i was forced to make an actual BSA banter folder to hold on to that bad boy.

the Naki = Taranaki
Dairy farm country.
Here's a scenic picture of Mt Taranaki.

Yeah yeah and I like vancouver and all that bullshit; great city and all that. But what the fuck is with all the chinks? It's a canadian city ffs let it be canadian. I dated a girl from calgary, was engaged to her actually, but what the shit canada? You've changed
No bully but what's bsa?

Looks comfy but boring. How close is it to one of your cities?

good lads

uh mate
thats Mt Egmont

Shortland street is on lads

What league? Sorry gotta find a stream and I literally know nothing of this sport aside from nrl and afl

>You've
Also, the country (mainly Vancouver) is just a place for chinks to get away from China. I think they've messed up the housing market and shit up the culture.

tbf though, the city was mainly built by chinks and so the first wave of Chinese migrants went there a long while ago and are now cool. People from Hong Kong also escaped there when it went under Chinese control.

From all that i've heard, the main group that everyone hates are the fob chinese people.

Also multiculturalism is great :^)

4-5 hours from Auckland.

The ITM Cup, above Super Rugby but below AFL.

Enough of this forced meme

B I G

S T R O N G

A M E R I C A N S

Ah not shit? Only been to vancouver once and it seemed pretty awesome, again minus the chinks. I hate to admit it, but when you consider infrastructure and native scenery, Vancouver is probably the prettiest city in North America. That skyline and those mountains just make something special, especially when connected with the ocean right there. I also adore snow and cold and almost got married to one of your white walkers so I'm biased but the point holds.

Also I almost moved to Saskatoon Saskatchewan, how bored would I have been?

>come into a rugby thread
>couple of seppos discussing canada
ruined my dinner lads

NEVER

Jannishits have banned BSNZ /rug/ posters for less desu.

We can't help how we are. When 80% of the world threatens you daily you forget what irony is. We don't mean to be so matter of fact all the time it's just what we've become
Sorry m8 that's on me. Stoked to see this match and I'll contribute as much as I can without shitposting

>Daily reminder there's 14 days until our cricket tour of India starts

taranaki got this tßh

Didn't england invent this sport? Why are they so shit at it compared to the colonies? Why is that the case with every sport?

English genetics.

But we all have those. Why did we supercede them? All of the colonies, even south africa, make them look like shit in sport. Can't be because we bred with the natives. I'm not an alcoholic so I'm not native at all. I'm straight anglo heritage

all the good english genes moved away

I guess all the pussies were too afraid to go explore and that's how we got the current breed of english.

And new breed of German

You only have to be a wee bit smart to realise how much of a dump the UK is (especially when heaps of people emigrated in the 19th century) and move to a much better place in the Anglosphere

cheeky charge down

Any good cunt got a stream?

yeah mate theres one down the road from my house

What the actual fuck is this gutter trash from Clark and Kafer? They can't seriously believe this can they? (apologies for NZH link)

nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11705970

Nah, that stream's quality is too watery

Yeah but still, the weather in the UK is very similar to the pacific northwest in the states. And people are moving there by the thousands. So you'd think people may just want to live in the UK
All I've got m8, not the best quality

feed4u.me/watch/1670040/1/Taranaki-vs-Southland.html

Nah that one was full of viruses

If they're trying to fight breast cancer with this pink jersey, they've also managed to give me eye cancer.

Why do Southland ALWAYS in every fucking game kick penalties non-stop? Do they realise they need fucking tries to win. Inbred Scottish-descent retards don't realise they have 0 depth and will always get trounced in the last 15 minutes making their 5 penalties scored meaningless. At least try score a few tries so you can go home with a 4-try bonus point and probably a more likely chance of a 7-point loss bonus point too. No point in kicking penalties non-stop until the 60th minute. Spastic southerners

No shit? Weird, it gave most of them prostate cancer

What the fuck even the refs are yoked

Dear New Zealand
Stop trying to be like Australia
Stop shitposting

where are the shitposts

THANK YOU BASED AMERICAN. I WILL NEVER MAKE SHART IN MART JOKES AGAIN THANKS TO THIS

fuck off idiot

Nah shart in mart is funny. Half the time I shitpost them with an indian vpn

but enjoy the game m8

when you KNOW you can't score tries, you'll take whatever points you can scavenge. Helps avoid 30 point blowouts and creates the illusion of being "in the game"

>Trying to talk shit
>Can't even make it to the Kekiva Premiership

kek that coconut handling

you think with massive ape-like hands they wouldn't spill it so easily.

Forgot pic related

I get that, but as you said it's just the illusion of being in the game. The worst ever team guilty of that desu was not Southland but Auckland in Round 1 when they got buttfucked by Canterbury and when they were down by 20+ points kicked one meaningless penalty to not finish with a score of 0

Southern Institute of Technology > Western Institute of Technology

Check the table this year m8
We got Regan King, we can't lose

Right well I'm gonna watch this and hit the sack. Have a good day kiwi's, my aunt lived out her last days there and loved it so I'll always be grateful to you all for that, and see for an alright stream if you need it. See you all next time

Mate, you're top after one game against Richmond, who just got promoted... Memes aside though it would be pretty awesome if you guys got promoted this year.

Why do you guys have a national cricket team but not a national rugby team (from what I can tell)? Jersey national rugby union team >when?

coconut handling lads

handled your mum's coconuts last night 2bh.

Dunno
Think ICC thinks giving meme countries national teams is the best way to grow the game

ur mum handled my kiwis tho

she's dead.

No wonder they shrank right back into my pelvic cavity with those cold ass hands