Not an African.

(1) he wastes quite a few chances
(2) he's not as good as his predecessor

>Brazillian boos Frenchmen
SACRE BLUUUR ZIS IS TERRIBLÉ!

>French boos Frenchmen
WE ARE JUST PASSIONATE ABOUT LE GAME

this.
the only reason he has so many goals is because the french team is actually decent right now, and they have no other finishers (because they decided to kick benzema) so he gets a lot of opportunities and is bound to make some them.

>11th best
>good
I could get into their top 20.

Probably jealous of his good looks.

He scored 5 against Iceland and 4 against Jamaica. How is that impressive?

Cuz he is white.

exactly

all these arsenal cucks want to defend him to make themselves feel better because their team is shit.

It's just salty Arab because benzema is not in the team

Hilarious post.

because he's not a muzzie

> Benzema 27/81 vs Giroud 21/57

How can mudslimes be taken seriously?

he's shit but who could replace him? other than benzema, lacazzette? Gameiro? Martial definitely has a place in the future, but he still has some developing i reckon.

blatant stat padding desu

?
Arsenal fans generally hate him (Well the internet ones at least)
They always mumble he's not a world class striker and are ALWAYS looking to replace him.
Then he scores a few and they shut up for a bit until he goes 1 game without scoring then they moan about why Wenger hasn't bought Suarez yet

He's too attractive to be takes seriously

PART-TIME

Griezmann could play 9. And benzema had more occasions to stat-pad, yet he didn't because he's a one-trick pony that sucks when tsunaldo isn't arount.

Seriously, every single "person" I've heard talking shit about Giroud was an arab. Which makes me like him even more. He's not a typical finisher 9 (those are almost extinct anyway) but he's good in deviation and his mere presence influences the play style of the team around him.
France with Giroud : play out to the wings to cross for the big guy.
France with benzema : pass the ball to him so he dosn't pout, watch him struggle because Bale and Cristiano aren't there.

they hate him ironically because they are french and ergo hipster scum

He's shit you deluded frog, he may be better than Benzema on the national team but against tougher and stronger opposition on games that matters he never delivered one single time statpading agains Iceland or some who national teams don't make you great.

streamable.com/vin1

look at this shit

Because he's a colossal faggot.

t. Dimitri Acropolopoulos

All this edge. Go back to Sup Forums you salty cuck. Keep your head down. Victime.

Unrelated but important question. Which stadium in France has the best atmosphere? Somewhere with the least tourists. Is Parc des Princes good?

Unpopular opinion: Excluding Ibrahimovic, Giroud is currently the best target man in the world but only in a 4-4-2 where his partner can actually score.

I'll take that over a guy that chokes even against the litteral whos.
You're the salty one bougnoule, go back to /mosq/

I'd say St Etienne (Geoffroy Guichard stadium) because they strike the right balance of being passionate and yet civilized. The Parc is plastic central nowadays, used to be a great atmosphere at the cost of retarded fans who tended to hate each other.

Pretty sure French people booed Cantona aswell.

Only arabs dislike him here, cause they suck Benzema's balls very hardly.

The rest has no problem with Giroud

All my French friends hate Giroud and none of them are arabs. Although to be fair they hate Benzema aswell.
They rate le scores a lot in Mexico man out of all people.

I agree with you though, Giroud is more useful to the French team than any possible replacement.

Stade Bolaert (Lens) although yeah St-Etienne is good too.

Armand Cesari stadium (SC Bastia is the club). Little club and stadium but always great atmosphere.

Also Parc des Princes is now garbage tier.

because he doesn't have the ability to decide the match on his own. people only like those kind of strikers. most of the goals he scores are just statpadding, i.e. he scores when his team is already winning and playing well.

Because french football is supppsed to suck. Good players dont fit in the team

>good
If he was English he wouldn't have even started over Kane last summer.

> Griezmann could play 9

ok then, I'll stop reading right here

because he has griezmann and payet wide for him, meaning he will get chances that he doesn't finish half the time. he's got no pace either so they can't play on the counter at all. don't see why they don't put griezmann up top and have literally anyone else out wide

>I don't rate Aladdin

>hurr if you don't suck giroud's cock then you're a sandnigger and a benzema lover
fuck off already
benzema shouldn't come back after what he did and was shit with the NT too, giroud is still mediocre as fuck and scores against minnows because we have a new generation of offensive players around the corner
we shouldn't build our team against le cringe and hold his head when he fucks up an easy chance man, and certainly not around his inferior copy who plays in the fucking taco league
giroud should be sub and nothing else

fucking eder managed to give his country the euro cup

and griezmann is anything but a 9, he's not good on his own centrally

ask arsenal fans

Giroud means «cute» in portuguese said with a french accent

Tão giro

>one more goal than cantona
embarrassing comparison. cantona had 12 games less, because he wasn't allowed to play.

Pooney has the most England goals, doesnt mean he is good in ANY way

Didn't this cunt have the worst conversion rate in EPL last season even though he had fucking Ozil to feed him balls?

>he never delivered one single time

he's scored multiple winners against top ten opposition you fat mug

No, he was actually one of the few Arsenal players who overperformed on his chances.

This whole "Ozil is feeding Arsenal strikers and he'd have 30 assists if they could finish" meme is bullshit too. His chances created are finished at a rate that's almost identical to his time at Real Madrid.

Giroud is one of the most underrated strikers

benzema is shit though

Good post.

Goals scored for the nt is a meme. Pic related is the dutch one but he never stood up when mattered.

Because tb.h he's not flamboyant like Platini or Henry. His tall frame can't dribble or rush that well. Anyway he's interesting in the pair he forms with Grieseman, very complementary.

Well he plays for arsenal duh

Did you make that comment without watching Benzema play for France? His last few matches with them were class.

>11th most goals for France (21)

Wow, what a great achievement. Someone nominate him for player of the year, quick!

He's the Higuaín of France.

Only that much, much worse.

Because he is not Muslim or African

I was surprised to find out he is catholic. I didn't think there were any religious frenchmen.

Arsenal should pick up Griezmann
That Griezmann Giroud combo is quite good. They got a solid understanding of each other. To watch them play week in, week out at club level would be a treat. With both of them Arsenal will finally stop all that talk of them needing another pure "9" striker. Like they ever had one under Wenger lol.

>Arsenal should pick up Griezmann
Griezmann has a 100m release clause in his contract (Atletico are not letting him go for less) and has said that he's not leaving unless Simeone leaves too

and if he leaves it's certainly not to downgrade with arsenil

Hes white

because he is fucking garbage

what he said

Because he's slow and can't aim

because he is shit? Give this team to any other 9 and he will score twice more than him. Fuck, he gets assisted by Current Pogba, current Griezmann, Payet, Martial, Kante, Kurzawa those guys are elite. Benzema used to play with young Pogba and young Griezmann, Valbuena and fucking Cabaye

Giroud is good.
FIFA generation can't stand forwards who are not pacebabies or dribbling their way into the goal.

French people also hated Trezeguet. They are just retarded.