Fucking hell. I have never seen a presidential candidate drop in polls like Hillary

Fucking hell. I have never seen a presidential candidate drop in polls like Hillary.

Trump is absolutely destroying her. Why in the hell would you waste your vote on Clinton when she has already lost? You will be humiliated on november 8

Trump for President. Sjw and liberals you can fuck off, noone likes you anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo
youtube.com/watch?v=irqiUfcVMTk
youtube.com/watch?v=4yxHGeAb8uY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Autism

> I have never seen a presidential candidate drop in polls like Hillary.
>this is the first election I'm old enough to vote in

kek

Bump

ITT; Hillary Clinton supporters tears.

Im going to bathe in your sadness.

she's still leading in the polls, it's just a closer race. if you haven't seen anyone "drop in polls like hillary" then you're probably 12 and have never paid attention to an election before.

This presidential election is a genuinly, once in a life time, historic opportunity for the American people. And whatever you think about Donald Trump, he has earned his place on the podium, he didn't have a party machine behind him, he had two party machines opposing him all the way, and he is still here, still popular, still hurting you weak, progressive cunts feelings. Because he is communicating with people in plain language that reflects the reality they see, not the reality they're told to see. And the political and media establishment hate him for it because he is showing people that they can put their own people and their own country first. they can take political control away from the corrupt, disgusting globalists and the corporate interest and they can change the direction of their society if they want to, and that is the last thing career politicians want us to hear or even to think possible.

The supporters of the Hillary Clinton campaign, i'll tell you this. You will lose on the 8th of November, and every single one of you will be ridiculed. The whole SJW thing will be put down, like an injured deer.

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right. It just means you're too narcisstic to tolerate opinions different than yours.

Go spread your cancer somewhere else.

>genuinly
genuinely
>life time
lifetime
>podium
lectern

Hillary Clinton gives me shivers down my spine. She is the root of evil. Who would even consider voting for this corrupt, corp candidate?

>hurrdurr, lets implement a no-fly zone over Syria

what an idiot.

Sorry, english is not my first language. Thanks for helping me improve.

youtube.com/watch?v=6w3EbmeD9UY

How exactly will I be humiliated?

He's right ya know.

i think you can compare hillarys campaign with the hindenburg disaster

only if you haven't followed the polls and early voting. she's still ahead of trump according to most polling data.

>absolutely destroying
>still losing

sounds like trump logic to me

This is just getting going too

“she conveniently fails to mention that these two terror-funding states are both mega-donors to the Clinton Foundation.Qatar has given between $1 million and $5 million to the Clinton Foundation and Saudi Arabia has donated upwards of $25 million dollars to the Foundation.” (See Baxter Dmitry, The Terrorists R Us, Global Research, October 29, 2016)

A former Secretary of State (through here family’s Foundation) receives generous donations from the “State sponsors of terrorism” (Saudi Arabia and Qatar): This is an obvious act of treason by a senior US official and candidate to the presidency of the United States.

You realize that Saudi Arabia is a US ally, right?

>be me
>be mexican. lel
>see donalfags be on damage control the whole entire presidental election
>see delusional donalfags everywhere. kek

i hate to break it to ya but hillary had this election in the bag months ago. tbh i wanted to see this 'wall' get built. jajajaj.

nope

maybe in another life time / parallel universe.

lul

>she's still leading in the polls

Read the leaks, Podesta was schooling news shills on how o over sample so results are the polls they need to support their narrative of fiction.

even Fox News has her ahead by 3 points, retard

Truth
Only autistic and other retards who have no control in their own lives would vote for Cankles McHildebeast

Your couch is not safe

>How exactly will I be humiliated?

"I'm with Her" all faded on your beater banger car, talk about public remorse!

lol trump is a fat orange nigger

>that Saudi Arabia is a US ally, right

Wasn't Bin Ladin a Saudi? and 19 of the 9/11 terrorists too?

>had this election in the bag months ago

And then the leaks started, the Weiner oops, the FBI do-over, try to stay current sweetheart

wasn't timothy mcveigh an american?

yea fuck saudi arabia that place needs to wiped the fuck out along with pisslam

>Fox News

So? Look up Trump tweets about Fox's M. Kelly and get back to me will'ya?

if you have a penis and plan on voting for killary, you should be shot or have your man card removed

>timothy mcveigh

Yup, and a big Hillary supporter

spoken like a fucking gentleman

this guy gets it!

>implying meghan kelly runs fox news
>implying fox is shilling for hillary
whatever you need to believe buddy

Trump 2016, I hope all the social justice fags get triggered and die of heart failure

Literally people like you have legit autism lol. Instead of debating him you just call out random grammar mistakes.

god I can't wait for all trumpfags to collectively kill themselves nov 9

for Trump!

i want him to win so i can enjoy the resulting disaster

Your grammar is far better than many native English speakers; you should be proud of that.

Donald is the quintessential "out-sider" he does not owe massive favors to entrenched interests like Bill(the Rapist) and Hill(the criminal)

what will happen if hillary wins?

>implying anything other than disaster

why the fuck would you support hillary? are you cucked beyond recognition?
please tell me what is wrong with you?

i bet youre 5'10 with a tiny pecker and youre trying to score with one of the ugly progressive friends with a potty haircut

fuck off

This perfectly explains why I want Trump to win. The absolute outrage would be so amusing that I would never need to watch Comedy Central again.

>bill the rapist
reminder that the pre-trial for Diddlin' Don's CHILD RAPE case starts in December

this

No man in his right mind would vote for that bitch

>why would you support hillary
because I'm 6'3" and have a working brain

She's going to be close to 50% by November 8th if this continues.

So, despite all of her utter failures as Secretary of State, you still think she'd make a good Commander in Chief?

amen. So sick of this delusional, unamerican filth and their absurd orange lord and savior

The fact that you feel the need to express your height says otherwise

Seriously, I'm going to go out with a camera and record the mass triggering, memes and movies enough to satiate our hunger for the next 8 years.

you people are delusional

you call trump unamerican, yet hillary has redefined 'unamerican'
>do explain

When was this graph made?

July?

tell me why youre supporting her

you support the no-fly zone over syria that will most definitely result in the US declaring war on russia? you like that?

hillary clinton is already responsible for deaths of american citizens, and shes not even in office, what the fuck do you think would happen when that crazy bitch gets the power?

Like it matters anyway. You have a choice between cancer and aids. Both choices suck and whatever you choose, it won't matter anyway.

>You will be humiliated on november 8
both fucking candidates are silly as fuck.

idgaf. just get done with it already. usa has already been removed from my list of countries worthy of visit. you're a shit country with retarded people, voting for the two worst candidates you could possibly choose. and not only that, you even convince yourself that one of them are a good candidate, because the other is worse in your opinion. this is why you rank 14th in education.

now stfu until it's over, please. the world is tired of your monkey screeching.

>Hillary Clinton isn't even more repulsive

21 minutes ago

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/?ex_cid=rrpromo

I'm a liberal and I'd rather vote for trump than clinton. You can take your generalizations and shove them up your ass user.

Gonna vote for Gary Johnson though cause he called trump a pussy and also 420blazit.

>utter failures
kek. Please tell me more about all the damning evidence 8 separate probes into benghazi found

Maybe you should tell me why you think a narcissistic pathological liar with a child's attention span and a worse understanding of government would be a good commander in chief

trips confirm

Same here.
Voted for democrats my whole adult life. Country still shit anyway. Voting for Death and Destruction 2016 this time.

you trumpfags are the cancer. Get your unamerican asses out of my fucking country. Russia is taking Americans that don't give a fuck about democracy, and you wouldn't have to travel so far to suck Putin's cock.

We winning boys

I want my idiotic, Democratic friends to feel a similar frustration to what I've felt during Obama's failure of a presidency. I embrace how petty that is of me.

but you won't be able to see mexico anymore, the wall will block your view.

>no-fly zone over syria will most definitely result in war with russia
Oh yeah? thTen why did Cheeto Benito say if russia won't stop buzzing our naval ships with flyovers that we would have to shoot them down? Won't THAT cause WW3 too?

that's the democrats day to vote
>Nov 9th, don't forget!

Trump all the way. I hope he issues an executive order that bans all people on welfare from voting! No fucking worky, no fucking ignorant fucks voting!

/thread

she's not, and thanks for proving the delusional part of my post. Fuck you trumpfags, can't wait to piss on the mass graves filled with your an heroed bodies on the 9th.

qek

Let's see who'll be dismissing democracy after the 8th.

Exactly, thanks for proving my point you glorious bastard. Hillary will cause the tension between russia and the us to go overboard, someone will step over the line, MOST likely hillary because she is a powerhungry corp candidate that wants and cheer unjust wars ALL the time.

jesus christ come the fuck on

don't forget to vote on Nov 28th like Trump instructed. Easy to remember - it's the same day the Trump university fraud trial starts.

Learn to read you mongoloid

Trump said he would shoot down Russian planes. Saying "vote for Trump because Hillary will shoot down Russian planes" is therefore idiotic.

>no you're the big dumb poopooface
are we really down to kindergarten level arguments? i must admit, even with how shitty this election is, and retarded amuricunts are, i didn't think it would reach this level. i had too much faith in you.

If you think Benghazi was her only shortcoming as SOS, then you haven't been paying attention.

Even if he is all of those things, which I'm not going to dispute, he's going to be surrounded by people who actually know what the fuck they're doing, and I think the likelihood of something catastrophic happening (like his critics predict) is pretty nil. The main difference is that Democratic presidents tend to be surrounded by people who really don't know what the fuck they're doing and end up enacting benevolent policies to redistribute wealth that have long-term negative effects on the U.S. economy (e.g., Clinton's amendments to the Community Reinvestment Act in the mid-90s that snowballed into the financial crash of 08).

TL;DR Monetarism>Keynesian policy

whatever trumpfag, your boy never had a chance. Do us all a favor and go ahead and kill yourself now. We don't need 5 more days of your shitposting.

Bump

Every candidate with any history of public service has their share of failures. It's the nature of work in service of a public as large and diverse as ours. Donald Trump has a history of greed, deceit and ignorance. It's well-documented. And none of it was in service of anyone but himself. The primary distinguishing characteristic of the average Trump booster is blind, ignorant selfishness. These people want a country that serves only their interests and those of people with whom they identify. America is far too large and too present in the world for that kind of attitude.

pretty much how he runs his whole campaign. just throwing his feces at everyone until they leave. hillary was just the one who didn't mind. but that doesn't make trump look any better,

Where in the FUCK did he say he would shoot down RUSSIAN planes?
Making shit up like that just to further your point is beyond pathetic.

Trump and Putin understand eachother, trump would never go to war with russia.

Your candidate, Hillary. Have said that she wants to implement a no-fly zone and that will be extremely hard to maintain.

youtube.com/watch?v=irqiUfcVMTk

what is so hard to understand?

Democrats are the ONLY unAmerican faggots this time around .. get it right with your 3rd Party Bathrooms, queer

I'm delusional about a lot of things, man, but politics is not one of them. The Democrats would actually have my vote if they weren't so fucking psychotic on fiscal policy. Their hatred of people who make a lot of money and want to hoard it, for whatever reason, is unconscionable to me. Hillary represents the face of Keynesian economics put into action and that scares me more than Donald Trump with his fingers on nuclear codes.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yxHGeAb8uY

you are fucking retarded.

>trump losing
Chumps: POLLS ARE RIGGED!

>trump not losing by as much
Chumps: POLLS ARE SUDDENLY RELIABLE AGAIN!

Chumps can't even keep their lies straight, let alone their facts.

Trump is the real skankhunt42. I can prove it.

>he's going to be surrounded by people who actually know what the fuck they're doing
[C I T A T I O N N E E D E D]

Jesus fuck, you know the kinds of people Trump has surrounded themselves with thus far? Russian sympathizers under investigation for pro-russian corruption in Ukraine. 9/11 truthers, climate change deniers, literal "flouride and chemtrails" tier NUTJOBS. Michelle Bachmann. Even Pence is a fucking scumbag no matter if he knows more about governing. This "we have the best people" nonsense is a joke of the highest order.

degenerate leftist getting what they deserve