12 team league, 3 WRs, 0.5 PPR.
Link: games.espn.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=1879887&inviteKey=7ef60
Password: BuildTheWall

14 man 1 PPR
fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=4515352
pass: uwutm8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indianapolis_Colts_draft_history#2012_Draft
games.espn.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=1610153&k=7f477&d=AAAABAAYkakAAAfg/////wAAC70=&t=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ready to wreck this year.

where my fellow bizarro league anons at? screenshot of recent activity in my league.

last year's top scoring players.

I need some good D players for fantasy, I never usually play with Defensive players

and soon to be champ

>dat % owned
shit cracks me up every time

bench stewart
start langford

>carolina running backs
cams too greedy to let them succeed

It depends on the scoring and positions. If its one defensive player always choose a line backer. They typically get the most points.

Luke Keuchly, Navorro Bowman, Jaime Collins, Danny Trevathan, Lavonte David, DeAndre Levy, Anthony Barr. I tend to avoid edge rusher linebackers like Von Miller and the like because they basically get DE points at linebackers and are too boom and bust in standard IDP formats.

If you have to pick a DB in most formats pick a safety, Harrison Smith, Reshad Jones, Malcom Jenkins, Eric Weddle, Barry Church, Haha Clinton-Dix, Deone Buccannon, Tyrann Matthieu.

If you need a DL pick up JJ Watt early (before a kicker and a defense), if you whiff on him, Khalil Mack, Robert Quinn, Everson Griffen, Muhhammed Wilkerson.

thanks this helped!

lol shit way ahead of you this was right after my draft.

lol holy shit why am i canadian?

dont deny your true self, my good man

Bump.

Should I start Marvin Jones over Langford in my flex spot? Or is that being too cute with matchups

(Standard scoring)

11th pick of standard 12 man
Thoughts?

Hogan was my last pick, probably dropping him for a streaming TE this week

dont drop him

just dump graham for another te

you don't think graham will have any value later? i usually don't carry two TEs but i do think i should at least hold on to him for a few weeks. hogan might not do anything until brady comes back

graham is done as long as he is on that team

Trade away Josh Gordon for TJ Yeldon?
I'm more stacked at WR. Could use depth at RB, I'm just not sure what the RB situation is with ivory in the picture

Or I could possibly get Abdullah for Josh Gordon

10 team 0.5 PPR, took Julio with 4th pick. Ready to win this year boys.

Good team, the fact Hopkins dropped to 11th is pretty amazing desu. Get better TEs.

>idonthaveareactionfaceforthis.png
what a silly fun joke league

Great team outside RBs but you should be fine. Your WRs will carry you even if your RBs shit the bed.

Keep Gordon. He might fizzle and you're out a late draft pick. He almost might bust out and you have a good WR1 and/or tradebait for better than the two RBs you listed.

This

Anyone have an opinion on this

Cool.
10 man 0.5 PPR and I have Julio, Demaryius and TY already you see, so I figured I could try upgrade at RB.
I might as well give Gordon a few games to see how he plays

I'd go with Jones desu.

I'm not high on Demaryius this year because of his QB situation but he has a high enough floor.

Langford

There might be collusion going on in your league...

I feel like Demaryius was a bargain this year because of that line of thinking.
Quarterback situation wasn't all that much better last year and he performed well in fantasy

Ty is perennially overrated m8
Why would the colts draft a redundant asset in Phillip dorsett if ty was all that good?

Protip: he's not

Oh yeah if you got him and didn't reach for him its not a bad pick. I just feel his ceiling isn't terribly high but has a high floor. Those are pretty good things if you balance your team with some riskier options as well.

post league retards

because ryan grigson is a terrible gm who won gm of the year because he made the bold move to draft luck

look at their drafts since he's been the gm and tell me he's good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indianapolis_Colts_draft_history#2012_Draft

I like Langford. A lot of people seem to believe he's trash but he produced very well during the short time he started last year.

If Langford had to share carries I'd go with starvin marvin

Marvin jones without question

I own Marvin Jones in the majority of my leagues

I hate doing that shit but he's just always fallen to me because no one believes the hype I guess

Good to know.

Standard 10 man league.

Only thing I'm a bit worried about is 1) Stafford, is he a reliable QB? I think I waited one or two rounds too long to pick a QB.

2) I wonder if I should drop Pittsburgh D, as I usually end up streaming D's, unless I get lucky with a hot one or a team on an up year. I was thinking GB, plus I have Jordan Reed who's my main TE, going against PIT D, which usually I don't like having my players face my own D as it's less likely both will have a good game.

Otherwise I hear Hyde is still struggling with concussions but mostly it's precautionary. Same with Nelson.

And fuck Philly for trading Bradford, I hope it doesn't devalue Jordan Matthews.

Any changes?

Other D's (GB, PHI, IND)

Other RBs (mainly for bench), C Michael, Crowell, Sims, Ivory, Yeldon)

Other QBs, Mariota, Tannehill, Fitzpatrick, RG3, Cutler

And this is my week 1 matchup. It's projected to be the closest game of the week, with me projected to win by 3.

I can only hope if Rodgers goes ham he goes ham to Nelson.

Forgot image. I was originally projected to win by more, but it kept going down with injuries, questionable players, etc.

FUCK SALT

Thanks... even though its a 50/50 split

Probably gonna end up deciding at noon on sunday and choose incorrectly

it's so easy to find a replacement qb in a 10 man, i wouldn't worry about stafford and his week 1 matchup looks good anyway

Which two of Moncrief, Eric Decker, and Charles Sims should I start? As a Falcons fan, Sims seems like a hit. The Falcons can't cover running backs to save their fucking lives. I'm leaning Moncrief over Decker. Thoughts?

Standard NFL scoring.

10 man 0.5 PPR.
Trade away: Rawls to a Seahawks fan
Receive: mark Ingram

Yay or nay?

God yes

Dat Bird bros, how is John Brown going to do this year?

10 man PPR league. I give away Mark Ingram and Jeremy Maclin and receive Jamaal Charles and Gronk.
I have Ware on my bench as well. Think this a good trade?

>Steelers defense

abso-FUCKING-lutely

PPR, streaming a tight end for week 1

Walford
James
V Green
McDonald
Rudolph

Who should I pick up?

hey op, i trying to join your 12 team league but when i press join it says its private. Where do i put in the password?

[spoiler]this is why i make my leagues instead of joining[/spoiler]

do that trade immediately

Stewart worth a go today? My only options behind him are melvin gordon...

10th pick in 12 man draft. I fucked this one up pretty badly.

>Two TE with same bye week
>Thought Bell was suspended for just 1 week
>Drank too much Giants kool aid and thought their D will outperform their projected pts this season

That being said. Do I play Ryan or Manning for week 1?

opinions?
standard an my rbs look pretty weak
lamar miller
ryan mathews
jamaal charles
thought it was ppr when i drafted kek

Standard scoring...

Start 1...
E. Sanders
Tavon Austin
Mohammed Sanu
Devin Funchess

manning no doubt
also remember when posting to say what scoring settings

tough fucking choice, i would go with stewart because broncos qb could have a lot of turnovers and Melvin Gordon has no street cred after last year >181 attempts >no tds >3.5 average

the other guy is a retard you get gronk
pull the trigger

honestly don't know a single one of these fucks off the top of my head and i watch a lot of football, shit outta luck. how many people in this league

in a normal situation it would be sanders, but i don't know about that qb haven't watched their games, if goff was anything but hot garbage i would choose tavon in a heartbeat
i think sanu is the way to go depending on if you trust whatever qb treversemen, (keenum?) for the other two

Sanders

Hey I wanna get in on a Sup Forums league for the bantz. Saw someone post one in the previous thread but it said it was private and didn't give me an option to enter a password. Anyone got a league starting up today?

My bad. It's standard.

Also for FLEX. Do I stick with Fitzy or throw in Kevin White? Leaning towards White for reason.

10 man league - Non-PPR
How fucked am I? Does Diggs deserve that flex spot?

12 man standard
How did I do?

Think he'll go for it? I've got Odell, amari, and mike evans, but shit for rbs.

Ginn on the flex

Eeeee

Not so good looking, m8

Depends on what he already has

You ain't right in the head.

Only 2 spots left in here
Standard scoring snake draft @ 7pm est tonight

Also can I justify loading those two? Simms is just a bonus, I might keep him

i would go with Fitzgerald in a heartbeat especially for flex, White has never played in the regular season and Houston has an underrated defense
the pats don't have the personnel imo to stop
>carson palmer with working knees, Floyd, Brown, Fitz
with any luck they will put Eric Rowe on Fitz and he gets blown out like he did guarding Calvin Johnson

and garropolo can cause some turnovers

if hes missing a few chromosomes he will surely take it
brown and sanders are pretty even, devonta is a good starter and sims is a nobody behind doug martin on the depth chart

good draft imo, weak on the wrs but the good rbs can carry you
obviously try and trade deangelo Williams after like week 2 to some normie who barely watches football
check the waiver wire, coleman is supposed to be trash and he plays for cleveland, hogan is behind amendola and edelman on the depth chart

Link?

games.espn.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=1610153&k=7f477&d=AAAABAAYkakAAAfg/////wAAC70=&t=9

Whoops

Ertz vs Browns
Dwayne Allen vs Lions

I'm leaning Allen, Lions should be able to put up points vs the Colts defense and if he can stay on the field he should catch some passes and potential get some redzone looks.

Wentz seems like too much of a wild card and Celek is still around.

Colts d fucking blows, I approve

8 man

I know it's shit

Please help

ertz hosting browns
tes are good targets for rookies all the time imo
confident he will get a touchdown and at least 5 receptions

ayyy lmao

what the fuck are you even asking for with this 8 man league bullshit?

Start James White or Danny Woodhead

Both are kind of shit MUs but not sure who to pick

How did I do? any changes?

>2 kickers
>those WRs
>those RBs

Not looking good, desu.

woodhead no doubt
James White is a literal who that can't catch, and they are facing arizona

Rate my team please... No bully

12 man, 1 PPR, Picked 5th....

Standard 10 man, first time playing fantasy.

your receivers are terrible
>anyone on the iggles

Pretty damn good/10.

I like CJ a lot this year, and Brown will be the best Cards WR this year.

Lmao getting AJ/Julio/Eddie in a 10 man, nice league.

WRs are eh, but you're fucked on RBs if/when Shady goes down.

>CJ Anderson
Come on, dude.

Rate me, bros. 12 man .5 PPR.

>>CJ Anderson

not that guy but wtf are you gabbing on about?
starting RB on a team that runs first and uses bootleg/rb checkdowns

anderson is fine

Rate my team
10 man PPR

Bench
Tom Brady
T Rawls SEA
Crabtree OAK
D Parker MIA
S. Shepard NYG
W. Snead NO
J Cook GB

5/10, C, lot of holes in that line up

12 team .5 PPR, return yardage league, how are my odds, I'm on the left

>Tannehill
>Dan Carpenter
>Glassthews

You're fucked

Tannehill is just for the 4 game suspension.

Carpenter I'm not sold on but the best kicker on the board right now is the Oakland kicker.

pick 1 for RB - Terrance West, Justin Forsett, Jeremy Hill

pick 1 for WR - Desean Jackson, Larry Fitzgerald

last chance to join

>yahoo

hill and fitz dont be stupid

He gets Seattle week one on the road, with issues to his offensive line, there has to be a better streamer week one. I think Tannehill is ok long term, deserves to be own in a 12 team league, but I would not be starting him week one.