Do people in your country unironically think that Mexicans and Filipinos look alike? How did the meme start?

Do people in your country unironically think that Mexicans and Filipinos look alike? How did the meme start?

Fuck off dude

wat

If I'm not mistaken lots of Filipinos have Spanish surnames and they do look like Mexican indians (both are mongoloid) who migrate en masse to the US so they may be confused with eachother in the US, however most Mexicans living in Mexico are white and look nothing like Filipinos.

Don't worry about him. He's triggered by your flag.

>3 posters
>4 with me
>only 2 flags

Nice samefag

Yes
>maids
>spanish names
>catholics
>illegals
>from spen
>drugs
>prostitutes
>human trafficking

Is he Flip or Spic?

Half filipino - half spic

Mexican

pilipino

From Spain? Ironically they were an american colony

All Filipinos can pass as Mexicans but most Mexicans can't pass as Filipinos.

That's a private school, private schools have higher white people index. we aren't white white but neither are black. I wish the "mexicans are white" meme to stop, we should be proud about our colors and races.

Anglos cannot tell the difference

I'm a ChileANO people still think I'm a Filipino because my last name is Spanish

>"mexicans are white" meme
It is not a meme, it is a shitposter and you are posting in one of his threads, you are actually replying to him.

Literally 52% of Mexicans are white.

It begins.

Who gives a fuck what other people are, unless youre part of the white population just quit posting

>From spen is a broader term. It can be culturally enriched, people's from other cunt colonizing them, etc.
Are you denying 300 years of exploitations by spen on them while US is much shorter than that?
>and practically destroy their earlier culture which was malay based.

I'm white.

oh shit this is tough. I think he's Mexican though

Post pics and timestamp or quit posting

Any nudes of the shorty at the front?

we don't think so, but sometimes we mistake them for fellow filipinos, until they spanish, that is, and we mistake other filipinos for mexicans, until they start speaking tagalog

i never heard of that before
should i feel guilty about it and spend a few hours on wikipedia getting documented on it

you make sad, spen

>chile
hah, that made me chuckle
btw, we have a snack with your name in Spain !

yeah heard about that too, made me giggle a bit. btw, what does 'fino filipino' mean in spanish, saw someone use it in /esp/ once.

>The government of the Philippines filed a diplomatic protest with the government of Spain, the European Commission and the then manufacturer Nabisco Iberia in 1999. The protest objected to the use of the name "Filipinos", a term which can refer to the people of the Philippines, to market cookie and pretzel snacks and demanded that Nabisco stop selling the product until the brand name was changed.
>The resolution's author, the Philippine Congressman Heherson Alvarez, claimed that the name of the cookie was offensive due to the apparent reference to their color, "dark outside and white inside". His resolution stated "These food items could be appropriately called by any other label, but the manufacturers have chosen our racial identity, and they are now making money out of these food items." On August 26, 1999, the Philippine president Joseph Estrada called the brand "an insult".
>The protest was filed despite Foreign Secretary Domingo Siazon's initial reluctance on the matter. Siazon had reportedly said he saw nothing wrong with the use of 'Filipinos' as a brand name, noting Austrians do not complain that small sausages are called 'Vienna sausages'.
>The controversial snack has been sold on the market for over 40 years. There were statements however, that the chocolate-covered snack was named “Filipinos” due to its brown outer layer and white inside before the snack was bought by Nabisco.
Filipinos are so thin-skined

They look like Southern mexicans, some countries view us as them.

>El universal
kek those fags that just create bait at the news Online ,they arent profesional

>exploitation

Spanish were nothing but good to their colonial populations, don't buy into the black myth. Anything bad about Spain is just Protestant or Anglo propaganda

Being white doesn't matter. The question is how ANGLO are you.

Non-Anglo whites are trash.

>Filipinos are so thin-skined

Actual anglo Americans moved to Canada when the US got it's independence, your anglos are mestizos.

We buy neither of those. It's East vs West.

I'm a CHI
And I've always heard I look Filipino, but im actually half native and am a lot bigger (height, weight) than all other non mixed Filipinos

I think it has something to do with my eye shape

>that tattoo
He's obviously some sort of persian. or maybe Armenian?

Could circled ones pass for filipino?
He looks mexican