ylyl thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edLlyFOujg4
youtube.com/watch?v=FAOymC6XKeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Faggots.

nope

got em

WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NIGGERS LET THIS HAPPEN?

Yup

youtube.com/watch?v=edLlyFOujg4

To all real posters out there, just ignore the ocd pathetic banana troll. Just post your content and let it samefagging its ass. It can only get what it wants if y'all give it so.

banana ylyl

youtube.com/watch?v=FAOymC6XKeQ

>clever girl

HEY STOP MAKING FUN OF MY ADDICTION

Yeah I mostly remind myself of how funny the irony is. They claim they don't like YLYL threads, but clearly they must love them! They proliferate the YLYL threads by bringing them to image limit sooner. This both:
A) Bumps the thread more often, meaning more people get to see YLYL threads more often.
B) Increases the amount of YLYL threads because the image limit gets hit sooner, so new threads need to be made more often.

All in all I'm actually thankful for the bananas helping YLYL threads so much, even if they themselves are boring and therefore kind of annoying. Not too annoying of course, it's more like taking a piss in a public restroom and missing the bowl a little bit. Like, eh, I missed. Oh well. *moves on with life*

Hey how about some gifs? They're often much better than anything static.

Nearsighted camel fucker here.

11 why?

>this thread

Yeeeah thaat's riight boi

sauce?

Here:

the new Sweden natives need to integrate into, according to the government

>not attacking the traps or furries

Sup Forums always disappoints me

Sup Forums died a long time ago, enjoy Sup Forums.

Does anyone have that facebook thread where the furry posts the two dogs kissing and some guy doesn't get it?

I really really like this image.

lost immediately

>implying Sup Forums was ever alive

Sup Forums was designed to be the rotting corpse of the conglomeration of ideas and topics that didn't fit anywhere else to begin with. It is literally a graveyard because everything here is meant to go away as quickly as possible because of it's lack of worth.

Sup Forums being shit is exactly what it's supposed to be doing. In effect, Sup Forums is actually perfect because it has always fulfilled its goals.

Sup Forums is eternal. Even if you complain about it your complaints are forgotten just as fast as anything else. You suck just as much as Sup Forums does, because you're here, a part of Sup Forums.

>ultraw4nk
>herpmydong
wtf are these usernames what social media is this?

"The life of the enemy. Whoever lives for the sake of combating an enemy has an interest in the enemy's staying alive."

In sweden Spice is a drug. Kids gets fuckt up by it.
You can smoke it or some people even IV it.

4real.

Yeah, and people get so fuckt up and get lumbs, cancer and shit from it. So there that to.

Let him have it.

Decades down the road, user is going to be lying on his deathbed in his BBW gf's basement. In the dim space, lit only by 17" CRT monitor, through the dead pixels you can make out the faint outline of a green clover and several pictures of women with penises. Streaks of yellow light paint the floor from the little light that there is shining through what appear to be dozens of assorted bottles filled with lemonade.

"Do you have any regrets, user?" Asks his adopted son that was born 2 years into the relationship with BBW.

"Not even one, Jamal." user rasps.

And with his final breath, user speaks his last words, filling the air with the scent of stuffed-crust pizza and hot dog water.
"Did I ever tell about the time I posted 3 images in a row once on a Vietnamese Pictureboard? Kek! Newfa....ughhhhh"

And with that lifetime of wisdom, the world loses another hero.

top ficking kek

haha yes

Love it.

>CRT
>dead pixels

Goddamn! That was beautiful. I shed a single manly tear.

Golden. I almost forget sometimes that YLYL doesn't just have to be about the pictures.

rip our country

lost my shit to this?

I actually die laughing every time at these banana posts because it angers you guys so much

See? Yet another contribution to the YLYL threads by the bananas! Thanks bananas for making these threads better!