Colin Kaepernick Tops Jersey Sales In NFL

>Colin Kapernick is not even listed as the starting quarterback of the San Francisco 49ers as of September 6, but there is no player in the National Football League selling more jerseys than the backup QB. As of this morning, the top seller on NFLShop.com is a Kaepernick Nike Scarlet Game Jersey, besting Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliot and New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham as the most popular jersey leading into the 2016 NFL regular season.

>Kaepernick jerseys have experienced a steady climb in popularity since the QB decided that he would not stand for the National Anthem during 49ers preseason games. His explanation was that he would not stand up because he refused to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color.
forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2016/09/07/colin-kaepernick-tops-jersey-sales-in-nfl/#619d65b539a1

It's over he's never getting cut.

Other urls found in this thread:

spotrac.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/colin-kaepernick-7751/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>leftists enjoy flaunting their hatred of their [country]
called this last week, it's only going to get worse as the leftists sports networks inevitably give it coverage

stay triggered, fascists

kek, guy next to kaep in that picture got cut for punching a 70 year old man in the face

>Niggers watch football
>Lefties who don't even watch football will buy his jersey out of spite or just buy it because they think it will make a statement
Like I said since day one, this was a genius career move. No one will be talking about his actual play this season since he was shown up by Blaine fucking Gabbert, instead he keeps his name in the headlines and his jersey on the chart like this.

Doesn't hurt that 99% of white male sportscasters are cucks and will side with this just to keep their black co-hosts and anchors from giving them shit or getting flak over it from black viewers.

Why was this faggot talking with a southern accent in his interview

genius

Hayne was top of jersey sales at one point too

Like they said on Drawn Together: American economy is built on selling stupid shit to stupid people and exploiting black people.

Selling 100 dollar shirts to blacks so that they can pretend to be politically active is just another part of that continuum.

Colin did nothing wrong

>It's over he's never getting cut.
Do you think the Niners make money off his jersey sales or something? No, they're paying this fucking faggot to sit on his ass and they're giving him 110 million dollars over the life of his contract. I absolutely guarantee you the Niners are looking for anyway to get rid of this cunt

I thought his contract is pretty much completely non-guaranteed

>Pigs getting BTFO
makes me proud

Anti-american muslims and BLM terrorists are now lauded in America? I miss the George W Bush days.

wtf I hate black people now

>that flag
>this topic

>"murdering" innocent civilians

You're going to have to try harder than that faggot.

Flag cucks enraged.

>muh nationalism

That was good.

This. The new 49ers coach fucking hates him. He's not staying.

I dont want the whole civilized world to become sjwshit. It sucks. Why do people respect the opinion of athletes and actors? They are stupid as shit.

White tears are fucking priceless. The guy didn't stand up for the nationals anthem so now everything that happens is some sort of attack against white people and cops. Watching lost middle class whites battle so hard for the status quo that suits on them is like watching a fish defend a lure because it was made with the intention of catching fish, it just can't help itself. White people will never amount to shit because they are obsessed with race as a form of persecution

Conservative idiots are buying Kaepernick's Jersey just so they can film themselves burning it.

Fucking this, drawn together was a very smart show

spotrac.com/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/colin-kaepernick-7751/

>fer you

The free market at work :)

Leftist cucks need to be gassed

>Never amount to shit
>He said posting in white built western civilization on a white made internet and a white designed computer
Back to your mud hut jamal

>now