Cptn.Heroin is back and answering any opiate/opioid related questions for your viewing pleasure

Cptn.Heroin is back and answering any opiate/opioid related questions for your viewing pleasure

How much for a first dose.

Why aren't you snorting it?

That depends on your area. Some larger drug markets like Baltimore will give out free "testers" real early in the morning.

Snorting is a complete waste. Its heroin its made to be injected

god dude. 7 months clean here. this thread makes me think you dont hate being an addict, but i everyone does. i assume youre high and feel good so you posted this thread. on a scale from 1-10, how fucked is your life right now?

North Carolina and Pensylvannia.

Aren't you afraid of fentanyl

I don't have a problem and don't consider myself an addict. About a 3

Actually user im not high right now. I was just clean for 4 months but relapsed a few days ago. Not gonna keep doin it though, i cant stand the dope sickness. Lifes not bad right now as a matter o fact

Thats the shit im lookin for Sup Forumsro

why do you do it

Philly has a large drug market and you can get testers at the K&A (Kensington Allegany) but the early bird gets the worm as they say, or in this case, the pokemon

Because theres no better feelin than a thick muddy shot o dope m8. It allows me to ecape for a few hours. The only problem is the consequences that come with regular use (loss of everything eventually)

why did u start using that

After i did my first opiate (oxy) i fell in love with them. From that moment on i was just chasing the best high that i could get. And eventually i found out how to achieve this through a syringe. I won the game and lost at the same time.
Now it chases me

how/why did u start oxy

what's the high like

eh i was a faggot who wanted to be a cool kid in high school

One of the roommates in my previous place Aug15-Aug16 was in recovery and only attained Jesse Pinkman Tier on a good day. He wasin our house only because the single methadone clinic he could get on his Inmate Tier health insurance was within driving distance of our neighborhood. Heroin is retarded if only because you'll be chain smoking Newport Menthols and vaping medical hash oil after rehab to be "healthy" while you're still too fucked up to form a functional life.

Yes this is only anecdotal. Yes it's a sample size of 1. But fucking hell - the Best Case user is enough to keep me away. Some other people I know have had strokes due to respiratory failure.

how do you afford it

I was just a curious kid. I explored many different drugs jusy to see how they would make me feel. Then i landed on oxy

Do you feel guilty leaving needles in the street or in bins knowing someone could prick themself and catch teh AIDZ?

I have extensive experience with hydros and oxy, oral. How does the experience compare to snorting and injecting heroin?

Same, I've taken a lot of hydros in my days and am wondering how it compares to heroin itself.

I dont have HIV ergo it would be impossible someone to contract it from one of my syringes

Captain heroin? As in the blue light captain heroin? I have these OP oxycontins, is there any easy way to abuse these besides letting them soak in soda overnight? I'd like to somehow make them snort able.

So how does a good weed high compare?I get h is way stronger but weed gives you that same warm hug feeling

this

Heroin is a much stronger and more sedating high. Also injecting add a rush to the whole feeling which is why most users stick with the needle once they start.

yet*

What is your advice for cold copping at K&A

Explain this rush. When i tske a large dose of hydros, about 30mg for me, i feel i get a slight rush of euphoria as it takes hold. Ia thw rush just stronger or is it fundamentally different?

Use pic related to grind down the pill and snort. It will still gel up alittle but gets the job dobe
This is the Sup Forums Cptn.Heroin and i am not affiliated with any outside organizations

I cant really compare these two highs m8, pretty much completely differnt feeling imo

I've smoke heroin for 11 years with a 6 month off when i was in D-tox.I was selling for the last two years . my boss was a really nice girl and the father of there child was in jail for a 10 years. Lived with her to take care of her and protect them...1 min I'm rolling a joint

Does that take care of the time release matrix in the pill.

The rush is mich stronger and the onset much quicker. It takes over in about 5 seconds and can be overwhelming, may bring you to your knees. Ahh i get tingles just thinkin about it. But i got high 2 nights ago and im not doing it more than once a week. I cant do the whole dopesick thing anymore

Dont act scared and know what to ask for. They sell 10$ bags there so ask for a multiple of bags (5 bags or w.e you want)

how many mg should a first time user inject? how much citrus acid and how long do you let it cool off after you heated it?

Partially yes. The substance thats actually being absorbed into your nasal membrane is negating the time release effect. The shit that runs down the back of your throat and into your stomach is still subject to the time release

now if I were you, what would I ask for and who would I look for?

long story short, i moved far away and she was all alone selling dope by herself and she also move about few moh after i left and she try to keep doing business in a new area and finally get kiled . they entered in her home during night and shot her in the head in front of her two little childs i was somehow supposed to be there when it happened...We had been rob a gun point by two guy at 11:25 am 2 month before i left...

wow. sounds painfully familiar. 7 months clean, i smoke a pack a day and eat an insane amount of weed edibles just to feel like im not crawling out of my skin on a daily basis. and this state of mental distress covered up with lots of weed does not equal a very well-functioning human.

shit sucks. heroins the best thing in the world until its the worst thing in the world. wish i could go back.

Theres a few differnt answers to this questing. Reguarding weight ibwould start with no more than 1/10 of a gram. Now preparation for injection will vary depending on what form your heroin is in (black tar, east coast powder, scramble or raw) what are you workin with user?

Will I piss positive on a 5 panel test if only sniffing percs?

and it was one of the many reason why i want a better life

Ofc you will.

Id go in and get 5 bags. And youll have people come up to you and ask you what you need, you wont have to initiate conversation with anyone. I live like 40 mins away if you want me to do it for you lol

i have 0 experience with heroin, how would a complete amateur know which "type" he bought? imagine you wouldn't want to ask the seller directly to try and conceal your lack of experience (even though, i suppose, theyd know). i havent googled yet, so in case its extremely easy to differentiate visually, this might be a stupid question

Fuuuck that shit user. Thats why i only use it never sold it. Not on a large scale anyway

>Percocet is synthetic
>opioid
>5-panel drug test tests for opiate
>OP is a faggot

What country and which state (if in us) with you be buying user? Ill be able to tell what type of heroin you will get by the area

i smoked heroin instead of innecting it mostly because its easyer to stop just before you OD. when you inected you can OD in few seconds but when you smoke it tou still have a very hard buzz with less chaance of dying. few peopled i encounter in my 11 years on heroin died and i make it , survived have a new life, a tkid, a girlfriend, a truck, atv, home in the wood... so glad i change my life

Sheeeit man I am 40 mins away also. Wya?

dude WHAT how fucking bad is the dope where you are? i live in a big southern city and we dont have tar and ive never heard of much of the stuff being that good, since it gets stepped on so many times on the trip down here, but i would have died if i shot up 1/10 of a gram my first time. i did half of that and almost overdosed. and that was after snorting dope and oxys for a year and a half. i would buy a pack and do MAYBE a quarter or third of it

western yurop, officer

Im in the city of wilmington. You?

not the user you answered to, but when you say "a pack", how many grams (or fraction thereof) does it contain, so that a quarter or third is even less than 100mg?

a pack, or a bag in some areas, is 1/10 of a gram. $20 standard, cheaper in the north i think. equivalent to buying a gram of weed, kinda.

it was a crazy life we were always stoned , i was falling asleep every were... and never knew what would tomorrow look like

ok and it lasts for around 3 trips, i assume? considering you/someone said that a shot requires around a third or half of it

Burbs of phila. What is your advice on not getting arrested?

so also, yes, to an early user, $20 will get you fucking retarded high for like 3 days. it starts off cheap...

how much percocet (5/325) would i have to take before gaining a decent dependence? asking because i recently got surgery and was prescribed percs and oxyIRs. its been 3 days and ive been taking around 3-4 a day

Yea your going to need to cook with citric or you can use lemon juice. When you cook you want to pull the flame away just before the solution reaches a boil. Do this amd stir and repeat until all the heroin is dissolved. If you get a little sache of citric from the needle exchange place your just gonna poor in about a quater of the sache into the mixture

we use to buy it from turkish mob at 115$ / gram and resell it at 20$ for .1 and around 180 for a gram here in MONTREAL in CANADA

Moat of the time if you only get caught with a few bags in philly the officer will throw it away and tell you to get the fuck outta K&A. You dont have much to worry about user

I would say it's not an amount you have to take to gain a dependence, but moreso period of time you continually take them

Percocet = oxycodone + acetaminophen

something that always made me wonder is: if i was a real die hard heroin JUNKIE and i heated my heroin over the flame until it (almost) boiled, dissolved my heroin in it. i cant imagine them being patient enough for the mixture to cool off. i wonder what it feels like to inject an almost boiling liquid into your veins.. does that never happen? isnt this very dangerous?

and even more sneaky of the drug, its not really a "trip"
you can maintain whatever level of functionality you want on dope, really. you can be high all day and work and LOVE IT, be social, just feel like a better human, and when you get home, do some more and pass out feeling incredible. its not a drug you have to plan around. you can do it before school, before you pick your kids up, in the bathroom at work, at the gas station, and function BETTER THAN EVER. the drug will trick you into thinking its a good thing. fuck opiates man. shit will take everything from you and youll still have your money held to its face.

I love it... I was physical dependent for a long time. I stoped for tjree years and now am usong again. I use three times a week Mon, Wed, and Fri. I do this so i dont become dependent. One year doing this.. Dont try at home inless you have strong will power

how long?

Everyones different but for the most part a tolorance will starr to develop after 4 - 6 days of continuous use

You ever do that shit with the elephant tranquilizers in it? Shit goes hard.

>Not gonna keep doin it though
HAHAHAH

I have a question. Is there any way of practicing injecting into a vein? I've tried a couple of times, but i never get any blood in the syringe. How hard an i supposed to pull back, or does the needle fill with blood once inside vein? I know ive hit the vein. Black blood leaks out when i pull it out. Thanks.

Its not all that hot by the time i reaches your veins. Its a very small puddle of water after all, it doesnt retain heat very long.

stick the needle in, when you think youre in a vein, pull back a TINY BIT on the plunger, if its in, it will fill with blood, if its not, air will occupy that space. if you are not in, without removing it from the skin, try to re-angle your poke, and hit the vein. if you hit the vein after pulling the plunger back and not removing it from under your skin completely, it will fill up as soon as it enters a vein. then push in.

Where are you from user? Judging by the dope bag im gonna say somewhere northeast ?

first trick you need to know to find out if you have good quality stuff. easy take a piece of foil and put a really small amount on it but before that bend the foil in a V shape it will be easyer. then heat it feom under slowly with a lighter. rhe way it will react will tell you a lot. mostly your looking for something that should lood like an honey drop and should be good

and yes, you can practice with water

Yea you got me

Thanks user. Anyway what is the likelihood of getting robbed in KA if you are not a very intimidating looking person

interesting..

are there classical "bad signs"? i heard those rumours about heroin being mixed with strychnine. i am rather sure that is not true, but since you guys seem experienced, is it like the standard normies urban legend?

The KA is a business. The dealers will not rob you because they want you to come back and spend more money. Its the junkies trying to hustle/rob you is what to watch out for.

Thanks man. Also one more thing; if its a miss, and the air occupy the space, should i pull it out, get ridd of the air and try again?

Hep C treating you well?

im in tacoma washington get me some herion bitch

fuck u cuck its better

Don't have hepc. Dont share needles

Sure thing user just put 1000$ in my paypal and ill take care of everything

a lot of people mix heroin with powder sugar to cut it and its not dangerous on less you are diabetic. the bad sign when you burn it are easy to see. if it becoe black very fast it's not good. if it start to become like thicker and i do know how to say it englush is not that good but you will see it like making a tower of like sriff black cender that will go up for few mm. im not sure if tou will understand what im tring to explain

>4
ok paypal good sir?

i think i get it.

if you had heroine which produced these signs, would you still use it and just be sad that it won't be a good hit or is it so dangerous that you'd trash it?

NEVER inject any air and Iwill recommand not to do any shake and bake as we use to call it... so cook it properly ;)

Anyone here ever tried injecting oxys/or any other kind of pills? I've tried oxycontin (long lasting) and oxynorm. I did get a good rush from oxynorm, but contin not so much. Did get me high tho. And yes, shooting pills is bad mkay.

[email protected]

Holy fuck I really feel like driving down to KA and walking in tomorrow now