Lets get a real feels thread goin /b

>be me
>be 7, 1998
>dad dies of agents orange
>fast forward
>be 26
>good job, wife, kid on the way
>saw an old home movie during home visit
> the memory of my father is all but vivid.
>get upset
>end up abandoning wife, moving to new Orleans.
>new job, ex wife gives birth
>I have absolutely nothing to do with the kid.
>I miss my daddy

My only goal in life is to save up enough money to visit Alaska with a rifle and a decent supply of ammunition plus good gear and seeing how long it takes for me to die in the wilderness.

I want it to look like an accident plus I was to see something beautiful before I die.

I want to be forgotten.

This kind of shit is partially why I don't want kids. I don't treat my parents like this but no amount of good parenting could prevent this if that is how the kids is.

This, plus the chance of them becoming a whore/man-whore/sjw type is enough reason to say no kids for me

>fuck
>u
>c
>k

about to go to a concert and I'm feeling anxious and depressed. what's wrong with me?

Well ive been seeing my story a lot lately, im glad people have taken an interest to it, if anyone has any questions id be happy to answer them -Adonis

Nothing is wrong.
Allow those thoughts to vanish, and think how much fun you're about to have.

It's entirely possible that at that specific moment you are the only human looking at the moon. Not likely, but possible.

why is life shit

I will join in...
>Been depressed since I was 15/16 because I am a lonely faggot (23 now)
>Bi sexual, haven't come out about that but whatever.
>To afraid to talk to others about how/what I feel.
>Very few know what is up, why I have dating issues, why I feel the need to repel others from becoming close to me
>Its crippling me everyday waking up alone
>I don't want a relationship I just want a hug and a thought to know everything is going to be okay
>I use to comfort eat then resorted to anorexia to the point where my kidneys started shutting down. Then resorted back to cutting.
>The depression has added up and my every thought has either been of those I feel connected too or what could of been my possible relationships.
>Going to most likely off myself soon. Sick of being angry at myself for my issues. My petty fucking issues.
>My friend knows and I've seen it taking a toll on her lately so I've been faking being better lately to make her happy. I care more about her being happy then I do myself. Life is pointless Life is life.

>Death would be by blood thinners, anti depressant OD and slit wrists in the woods by a lake I've always loved.

ive seen you in a few of these threads, any advice?

The very thing you want the most, might actually end up being the thing you'd least want. If you're not mindful, you might find out too late. -Adonis

I'll try my best user, thank you.

happiness doesn't come from other people, user.
you'll never find the comfort you seek until you learn to accept yourself and strive to be better.

Somebody tell me about their friends and what it's like to have a close friend group
All I want is a group to be loyal to but I can't find anywhere to be included. Honestly all that matters in life is having friends and feeling included and I can't find that in this shit town

Have you guys ever knew what it felt like to have your entire world crumble in front of you?

>be me
>be 16 and living great life
>have qt gf with tight puss
>hang out with a group of friends
>we all end up on a field trip on same bus
>all sit in back together because we felt like "rebels" that day.
>drive is 8 hours
>night approaches
>gf sleeping on my lap
>the whole bus is quiet
>suddenly hear screeching and the sound of a crash
>whole bus out of control and flips
>I'm flying
>black out after head hits ceiling
>wake up
>doc says was in coma for a year
>says me and a some random girl were only ones left
>that random girl and I end up fucking
>she has the baby
>name it Jim
>thanks Jim

I miss you Kevin. I would have really liked it if we could have traveled for a while and gotten to know each other. You were kind of special to me, you got my mind off Aaron. You were just the type of relationship I needed right when I needed it; I was looking forward to that. It doesn't help that O can't stop thinking pf you, and day dreaming how much fun we might have. Will this never end?

And Victor, my friend. I still think about you from time to time. I wish I knew what happened to you, why you broke contact like you did. I hope I didn't get you in trouble with the parcel I sent you. But what ever happened, I hope you're doing well. It would have been nice to see Spain and France with you; and to have you next to me when Aaron left.

(I can continue, if anyone is interested)

Don't put pressure on yourself to have fun.
Just allow the moment to flow organically.

What makes you think you can't have friends?

I always got happiness out of helping others, heck if it was as simple as helping a lady to her car in the weather it brought me happiness. Simple things always made me happy. I've grown to accept myself as what I am. A person who is to afraid of his own thoughts for his own good. Getting sick of being this way, really tired of it.

It's really great. You enjou each other's company and you rely on each other for emotional support. You know the other one is going to be there regardless of the situation so it's never truely hopeless. Their happiness even begins to impact your own. There's nothing better, really.

Please do

Well, I have a friend group of maybe two. There is me, the other part of me that I let out when I'm alone and goofing off, and my brother.

Recently, I've started to stop separating my two identities. So I have one friend. My brother, who is five and a half years younger than me.

I am still my main source of social interaction, if you can call it that.

And Jasper, you're one of my best friends. It gets lonely without you. I really hope you're up for traveling over Christmas. The holidays aren't the greatest time for that but I would be excited to see you. As fun as that would be, maybe January would be better. If I got called in over the holidays, I'd be making over time pay and I kind of need the money, but what ever works for you. You’re who I talk to when I start to lose it, you have no idea what that means to me. I’ll always remember the first few times we talked, those were the best.

Hey, Navarre. I really regret making the trip; not because of the money but because we only got to see each other once. I more regret that I missed my bus out of Minneapolis, lost it while I waited for my sister, losing my tickets in the process. It was really fun to hang out with you when we had the chance though and hopefully we’ll see each other once more before we leave. And I hope you visit some time before next summer.

(2 of 3)

Dell, thanks for the shirt, it was really excited to find it in the mail box. I have it still and will treasure it, though I've managed to get a few coffee stains on it, sorry about that. It was nice knowing you, we got along well and I liked having someone from Australia to remind me of the good times.

Mariner, you bubbly fuck. I hope you're as still happy as you ever were, you really deserved it. And i remember you had a hard time when you first moved out on your own but things seemed optimistic. I hope things have continued on that trajectory.

Beli, if you ever need help killing your rapists, I'm your man. I'm sorry we didn't get closer.

(3 of 3)

Nothing makes me think I can't have friends, I just can't. I live in a really shitty town and go to a really shitty school and I just don't know where to go to make friends.

something like this would be gr8 but less reliant on the other people. Like you don't have to rely on them, they're just there when you need them.

I don't know all feels, but I know this feel.

I love helping others too, and I thought that just helping others would be enough to make me happy.
You can find some temporary happiness from that, but the true sense of confidence and general happiness is something that you have to create for yourself.
Its difficult at first, but you'll find it gets easier as you progress.

I've had two of them before, vivid memories of laughter and excitement tbh. Until, things get worse for me and my best friend, we never see each other again. I stay with the two others but they seem to not even know me anymore.

I imagine you have some hobbies, find places that like minded people gather.
Even if you think you're the only one that holds the interests that you do, you don't.
Find people that like the same shit as you, and hang around them until you fit in the group.

Why don't we all get a real "teach me comp sci skills" thread going instead so we all get rich and never feel sad? (plz don't pelt me with rocks)

Fuck

Beautiful

Cringe

Someone loves you, so you SHOULD love them back because of how genuine it is? Logically doesn't make sense, but still moves me

Exploiting mirror neurons

This thread makes me depressed

I enjoy writing
1) because I can be crazy and talk to myself without people judging
and
2) because I can make cool people talk to me/about me in ways people never will/have in real life

▲
▲ ▲

fug

sorry for depressing you user, I just want to fit in honestly

this happens to me everytime, what do?

▲
▲ ▲

Temporary happiness is better then crying yourself to bed, having nightmares waking up and regretting breathing, going to work to do nothing worth while to get off to repeat.
My father was abusive towards my bro/sis/mom. They aren't related to him by any means. I've since then disowned him. I mostly fear I am what he is which is why I can't get connected. He's a user, I am too, a eating disorder user, as am I, has anger issues, as do I, among other things. I am what I fear, someone who did wrong. My genes will catch up with me sooner or later and I will start to suffer from that. I guess in the end we all have our issues and I need to solve them. Sadly this is a solution and its up on the list.

then where am i at? am i playing with no weapons? how do i get weapons? would anyone blame me for turning the game off now?

instead of picking up weapons, i can pick up some alcohol, some xanax, some bleach. i can pick up a rope. the awning out back would hold my weight, for sure.

I like her so much. Took me so much energy to act through the depression and fake my own confidence.
I only asked her out today but it means the world to me. She stopped me from suicide twice by now. I want to be with her. She's so nice, smart, hot.

I gave her time to think about her answer but something deep down tells me it's already a "no".

She knows too much about my depression, it's gotta be a turn off.
Not really a feelsy post, just had to get it out

One of my only 2 friends tried to kill himself and ended up in the hospital for a week. I went through the same thing actually. I love him. Not in a gay way. But he's like a brother to me, I never see him anymore because he's halfway across the country but God damnit I miss getting fucked up and hanging out with him. Those drunken highschool nights seemed so much easier.

Take her hand and give back what she did to you. Show her what she means. Better to return the favor and show that you are thankful then it is to be a ungrateful person.
All me above.

Text her and ask

Happiness gained from others is like a drug.
As you rely on it, you'll find you need more.
As you find it less, you'll feel even worse than you did before.
It's a vicious cycle of self destruction.
You've already acknowledged the person you don't want to become.
So don't.
Nobody writes your future for you. It's u to you to decide who you want to be and why you want to be that way.

Destroy that pessimism.
Don't think of what could be wrong, think of what could be right.
Take time to show that you do care for her. Don't be a fucking creep, but demonstrate that you care for her more than just being an emotional crutch.

I've been having regular sex with my old crush after bumping into her in a bar. We're both in long term relationships.

She said she loves me today.

>it's a my life gets more complicated kinda episode

Its hard to change something that shows destruction.
>A 1 by 6 with a crack that's glued back together is still broken, its only been altered to appear truly fixed. At the end the fibers are still broken and disconnected.
My mind state lately has been hitting hardier and hardier lately. I was already at this point 3 months ago but its just gotten worse. Its hard to change something that is already here and is within you...

Eh, look man. I was honestly in a similar situation. I wasn't obvious with being depressed but I was in a depressed swing. I asked her out, she said yeah, I thought it went well, try to get her out a second time for two months, one day she essentially tells me to fuck off.

I'm glad she did because she snapped me out of my infatuation. I realize now no one is going to make me happy. I'll feel happy when it happens. I can't make it happen. I can do things that I think will make me happy but I can't make myself happy. Just like I can't stop myself from breathing forever, or my heart beating.

I want to feel happy, sure, but it's better to just do what you think will make you happy. If it's asking her out, do it, but don't hold out for guaranteed results. Better off focusing on yourself and trying to come up with some sort of goal.

I don't have any at the moment, except to die before I turn 35. That makes life a little more interesting (not really though tbh fam)

You're in a serious relationship AND you're getting laid on the side?

boo
fuckin
hoo

Two years with my girlfriend, broke up today because she decided she wanted to live and go to school in her home town. I'm moving out of the country. She said she'd be there for me, with me, forever. I loved her like no other. Even offered her free school, job in teaching when she graduates, and a happy life. What more could I give her? So much history down the drain today. I walked home crying, came home crying. We broke up in the past before. 2-3 times and it took no less than a week for her wanting me back, but I'm leaving the country in two weeks or so, do you think she'll miss me? Do you think she'll come back? Live with me? Maybe she's in a weird place, and takes anxiety medication too. God, I poured all of me out for her, she sees this, says the same, but today, today was something I never expected.

There are different kinds of feels brother, just because you don't feel them doesn't mean they aren't there.

I'm tired of all this newfag "Oh, I broke up with my girlfriend," type-shit.
Fuck this
Goodnight

k

If it's proven destructive that's all the more reason to change.
Everyone walks around with their cracks, and chips, but we find ways to get passed them.
Mind set is entirely on you to decide that you want to change.
I'm telling you the truth, user.
You'll never find the happiness you need in other people.
Feels come in all shapes and sizes, user.

I think it's about time to end it guys.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I know I have no friends to invite.

Mine is on the 9th. No one will know.

I'm close too

Do you at least have family? I have that, still. Sometimes it's terrible though, because I feel like such a failure
>oh, user, happy 2Xth birthday!
>everyone's here
>no friends from work? Oh, that's OK!
>have a girlfriend yet?
>don't worry, you'll find the right girl XD
>Well, see you tomorrow for breakfast

I don't know at this point its been 7/8 years now and its who I am I guess. Hows life on your end?

I do have a family but lately I've been at fault of every problem we have as a whole.

I'd throw both of you a kick ass party

Oh, I see. Well, I'd say happy birthday but I don't know you, and honestly, I fell worse when people emptily tell me things online so I won't do that to you.

Nah, user.
It's not that time yet.

Happy birthday user!

It's never too late to change yourself for the better.
Visualize who you want to be, and strive to be that.
I know you can do it, bro!

I lost my job and I'm getting kicked out of my apartment.

>this poster

I love you too, user.

Like, honestly, do you believe anything you're posting or are you trolling the only people who share actual emotions on Sup Forums?

One sorry about your job, any luck with anything so far?
Two wanted to be a trapper and live like Dick Proenneke, thats not a option as one, I am broke, two its not logical and at this point would be dumb to attempt.
>With all change comes good but with change it brings pain and misery. No matter how much you change you will forever be the same. A painted wall is still the same color on the inside.

Those meds do weird things to people. My ex of two years went really weird on those things. She was on different kinds of antidepressants on and of for God knows how long before I knew here too. But with the last batch she just went full zombie and drifted away from me to hop back on the cock carousel. It's been two months now and I've sorted through a lot of pain and confusion. Expect to go through a lot of the same mixed emotions but I'd try your best to drop all contact with her for a long ass time. It will only get worse otherwise. Good thing you are leaving the country. You'll get some space to breathe and clear your head. I wish you the best of luck because I know it's really hard to get through. Only just starting to crawl out of the ditch myself.

Been watching for a while.

Question: What if I don't want to be "anything"? I don't feel passion, I don't enjoy anything.

All i wanted to do was to hold you and tell you that i love you
But
All i do now is hold on to an unrequited dream and try to remember how love tasted

Thanks, user. It means a lot. I'm just so confused. The girl I knew changed in a day. The girl who would never give up on, said she'd always be mine, marry me in the future, always takes about kids, said "sorry, I do love you, but I can't". I'm in a shitty mind set right now. I'm lucky to be leaving this crap hole. I got so much to look forward to, but I wish she'd be by my side, ya know...

Mine's on the 9th as well, 22, no friends.
Only people that will congratulate me is my family, if they remember...

Am I the only one that gets feels from the Eminem song Stan. I don't see that song as a crazy fan song, I've always seen it as someone that wants to be admired by someone they think is a God (or in my personal case a goddess). The song shows how a person slowly gets to a Pont of not giving a fuck. They eventually confess their love. And if they don't get some type of positive response they fucking lose it. I don't think that Stan was Eminem making fun of his crazy fans, I think he was actually trying to get a message similar to my theory of the song across.

Of course I do.

I've sent applications.

If you really want to live like that, you still can.
You'll have to actually work and make money to make it happen.
You could simply consider getting your own land, and living off of it.
>A painted wall is still the same color on the inside
That's why you have to strip the paint first.

I believe you just haven't found what you're passionate about.
Try new things, things that you never thought you'd like.

Don't let your past condemn your future.

Sure, thing, pal.

Maybe I'm just thinking like that because I'm in a case like my theory. Maybe it's just wishful thinking who knows?

stop that, i want to be sad

Been trying but its not going to happen. 80-100k a year, 1-2k a year income for furs.
Why do you do what you do on these threads if I may ask? The paint is still there no matter how much stripper you use -Ex Painter Speaking Lol

I've looked everywhere. I'm always interested in new things, but once I try them out, I just don't feel the "flame" of passion anymore.