Ok Sup Forums, here's the deal... I have never really read the Quran...

ok Sup Forums, here's the deal... I have never really read the Quran, and I won't do it either since i am illiterate as fuck. But I still want to know what's in the book, could you give a summary of some sort please?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As far as I know there's no bacon in it. I ain't readin' that shit

/thread/

It's basically a continuation of the Christian Bible which is a continuation of the Jewish bible. If you're a Muslim, you're a Christian and if you're a Christian you're basically a Jew.

ay loan me five dolla?

Jewish bible? You mean Torah, right?

same difference nigga

Nah nigga I mean the Protocols of the learned elders of Zion
jewwatch.com/jew-references-protocols-full-text-folder.html

Sorry for nitpicking. I get what you are trying to say. Although I think that all of the abrahamic religions started off as pretty much the same, but changed dramatically throughout the centuries. They are very different now

Pretty much.

- All life is sacred because god/allah made it
- Good people will be rewarded in the afterlife
- you're allowed to retaliate to an attack but don't be a dick about it
- Lead a modest life and give to charity
- Don't party too hard or lose control of your senses
- pigs are full of disease because worm treatment hasn't been invented yet
-pray, pray, then pray some more

It's like a movie trilogy; the third one is always the worst.

>god made everything
>everything turned to shit
>god is pissed off
>you're not allowed yummy bacon any more
>don't piss him off any more

suck a dick

DOn't forget:
-tie a towel on your head
-beat women and rob their spirit
-sex for procreation purposes only
-fall for all the jewish tricks
-allhu ackbar
-fill a toyota with bombs and blow it up while driving
-fuck goats
-smell like curry
-poo in loo
-randomly scream hamas hamas like the world is ending

Most of those are non-canon fanfiction added by Saudis who like the book trilogy but hate women.

Saudis and Wahhabis are to Islam what fat neckbeards are to My Little Pony.

It doesn't say that.

Islam started in Saudi Arabia dumbfuck.

it's all about how some sand niggers are better than other lesser niggers. niggers, every single one of them. except the sand niggers, they are sand based niggers. In any case, fuck all niggers, fuck all sand niggers, fuck all of their sand nigglets, and all other silica based niggers. turn them to glass. vote trump.

Very similar to the Bible but with a few add ons like instead of 'turn the other cheek', you're allowed to fight back and a whole load more emphasis on charity.

Also, a lot of practices in Christianity that are fading out, like treating women like shit, are being phased out a lot more slowly because womens rights are very inconvenient for (literal) patriarchies that still exist in many countries.

trump 2016

At what point did I say it wasn't?

The Quran doesn't promote most of what you said, but disgusting Arabic culture does (and did long before Islam was created).

Basically the Bible but with added NO FUN ALLOWED!

That's the same criteria I apply to all books.

The beginning is a lot of peaceful shit but then it goes full rape and pillage mode. Muslims try to use the first part to justify that islam is peaceful but it clearly states that the later passages overwrite the older

>implying bible thumpers have fun

The later parts are basically a war manual.

>he's never gotten a slight headache as a child from communion wine and sang happy songs about how much Jesus loves him

tfw the jews added the extra stuff to make muslims kill themselves and be annoying. jews also added lots of horseshit to the bible

>drinking Jesus' blood
>eating his corpse
>wearing the rack he was killed on
>just missing dancing on his grave
You have a lot of more pressing issues to ponder on than the communion

just imagine a world without muslims and jews

Does it have to be a Toyota? I like them for their reliability but they have no space.

No I haven't cause my parents aren't repressed fuckheads that live in the Bible belt. Thank fuck for that.