Mexico's next president

How is this guy being portrayed in your country, if at all? Is the Trump scandal this man was involved in talked about?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2004/03/09/world/ex-president-in-mexico-casts-new-light-on-rigged-1988-election.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=-xxTvcLHHQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not posting the real one

No idea

Only right answer.

>people will vote pri
Delusional

>Implying Mexican presidents are chosen by popular vote

Yeah hit me back when they have support that isn't almost in the single digits.

i'm glad trump won, because now i will see my peje as president

I don't think that's good for him.

Wtf I didn't know Mexicans are white

WHO ?

>videgaray
>white

Not at all, sorry.
And era penal t.bh.

He looks like Mariano Rajoy.

>Spain
>white

A friend told me it would be this guy or Calderon's wife

Chong is one of the most hated people in Mexico, he can't win unless PRI rigs them again.

nytimes.com/2004/03/09/world/ex-president-in-mexico-casts-new-light-on-rigged-1988-election.html?_r=0

And people are tired of the Drug War Calderón started, so this guy actually has a chance.

Are Spanish Mexicans, dare I say it, the elite?

Supuestamente las áreas más peligrosas es donde más presencia española hubo

Irónicamente pero es verdad

Los narcos que salen sin cabeza en internet son siempre mestizos.

lol, "la calderona" has the charisma and the mental agility of a potato

youtube.com/watch?v=-xxTvcLHHQo

Ni idea pregúntaselo algún mexicano

>Obrador

NO, he will mess things up by giving money away and attacking all the rich people as if they were evil blood suckers like crazy and then it'll be Venezuela time. He just speaks bullshit without thinking and he would quickly escalate a conflict with Trump. Also, there should be a limit of two periods for being a presidential candidate, this guys is just unbelievable.

>Osorio Chong

PRI. Do you even have to think about him? Just no.

>Videgaray

So... He demonstrated that he can make plans and those plans failed. He's a intelligent man and might know how does economy works but he doesn't know how to run a country. Also PRI.

>Margarita

I would say she's the least worst of all. Anyway, she's Calderon's wife so we can kinda know what to expect and (for me) that's way better than other candidates.

>she's Calderon's wife so we can kinda know what to expect
Yes

how do these people feel about paying for the wall

LOL my dad's not about to be the next president of Mexico you got the wrong guy, that dude designs data centers.

All of them are opposing it, with that being the only thing they can agree on, what the fuck did you expect?

they do it, they die.

literally as if it didn't exist. there's no such a country, Mexico.

more like the white descendants, but over time that have being slowly changed to "whitish mestizos" and "brownish mestizos"

the "whitest" part of Mexico (the north) is the most violent, yes; but that's due to their closeness with the border, south is mostly narco farming and narco routes, so not that important (estrategically) and more stable although with a big narco presence aswell...

note that spaniards were more active in the center and the south of Mexico because it was filled with resources and had fertil lands, north wasen't that populated until Mexico got independence and got his part on industrial revolution, it was then when the north got bleached by anglos, europeans, and north american investors and engeniers

Nigger that's because he started a war against drug cartels

So we shouldn't vote for that fucking idiot again.

>Videgaray
>He's a intelligent man
>yo vengo a aprender

>Margarita
>she's the least worst of all
>

kek, you funny user

Who says she is going to start it again?

I don't blame them at all for opposing it, but honestly, as unfair as it may seem, it's probably best to just concede and try to get on Trump/USA's good side.

Suffering some humiliation and some short-term economic setbacks is much better than turning into Venezuela (not to mention that if Mexico should itself as willing to negotiate and cooperate, it could probably get a decent enough deal on the wall, with the US paying for a substantial part of it in the end).

>as unfair as it may seem, it's probably best to just concede and try to get on Trump/USA's good side.
"No"

You are a funny guy.

CHI here ive been interested in U.S.-Mexico relations for years, and the best thing for Mexico is for the U.S. to get angry at it and break all diplomatic relations

the "further" away Mexico is from the U.S. the better

No, we're even sending a tough message to Washington.

>we
Diego, my son

It would make sense to get on Trump's good side if NAFTA were actually good for Mexico.

spot the retard

You gotta put that pride to the side and do what's in the best interest for the future of your country. You can Harbor a deep-seated resentment and hatred for decades or even centuries, but for the meantime in the Here and Now, you must do what's necessary to keep your country solvent and relatively stable.

>You gotta put that pride to the side and do what's in the best interest for the future of your country.
You gotta go fuck yourself.

hee hee.. I have some bricklaying you can use to get started if you like.

We would be repeating history.

Business people see this as an opportunity to reinforce the local productivity and little business. We are a country that consumes a lot of local production because is usually cheaper and better, but there are times when products like good quality avocado can be hard to find because we export it to USA, Japan and Canada.

Or not. The best interest for the future of my country is to remain sovereign. I would rather die of hunger than to please a pseudo-fascist orange cunt.

no dude, PRI is literally on suicide watch and PAN is beyond repair and PRD is doomed to fail miserably as it has thus far. The foundating pillar which the PRI and PAN regime is based on are crumbling down as we speak: NAFTA and the ability to not give a damn about the condition of the people and keep stealing tax money, not to mention the corruption they are part of, that's the reason they are nervous as fuck, they have no idea what to do, screwing over the mexicans and stealing tax money is the only thing they know. I'm not saying AMLO will be a good president or anything, in fact it concerns me deeply that now Televevisa is seriously considering shilling for him in the upcoming election for it means he's got the upperhand and that the system is completely broken (something not surprising when one takes into account abhorrent situations such as the shit politicians have been involved in as well as what Duarte did in veracruz, they have gone too far this time around). Things will get sick as fuck and we better prepare for it.

you think he gives a damn? he is more concerned about insourcing and keeping anyone non-white out, he is the embodiment of the desperation they feel, totally natural though, it was just a matter of time before something like this would happen, something out """""representatves"" never thought about, and now shit will hit the fan.

will this meme ever end?

>You gotta put that pride to the side and do what's in the best interest for the future of your country.

Our own president won't even do this.

>You gotta put that pride to the side
is precisely that pride the thing that could keep Mexico afloat and even take us out of the shit situation were put ourselves into

Granted

>pseudo-fascist
let's not go full reddit here

>supposedly white are on "a higher level of morality n shiiieet"
>still a bunch of corrupt pricks that are in league with literal psychos
...really makes you think, huh

It is not a hard concept to understand, nobody is ever going to accept this, you would have to invade us AGAIN if you really want this. Those other times you invaded were precisly because we didn't accept your shit and we know the risks, but seriously, go fuck yourself.

>reddit boogeyman when Sup Forums is a reddit colony
This is reality, and Trump has always been a sociopath.

It's Arab Mexicans who are elite
Arab Latinoamericans are the elite

dude, we're jut going to get rekt really hard, deal with it. PRI and PAN are fucking cancer, PRD fucking sucks, come to think of it it always has, and Morena is a bunch of brainded assholes who are stuck in the past and come up with something better to ""help"" people other than GIBS GIBS GIBS FOR EVERYONE... all those pricks, especially Morena are stuck in the past, the politicians and their henchmen are still reluctant to see that the conditions which allowed their regime to keep existing are no more. They have spent the last thirty year stealing money nonstop while being part of corruption that little by little has eroded society, the reality has changed, thei way of life is simply unsustainable and obviously AMLO's bullshit isn't the answer either. I think what is about to happen was inevitable, too much greed and bullshit from the politicians and too much stupidty and ignorance from the regular people.

*and can't come up with

This, any sick cunt from the Middle East is the elite and Spaniards are kind of moors.

>bought into the Sup Forums memes
White people are just better at committing crimes and getting away with it (see: colonialism)

>buying into leftist memes about how non-Europeans "dindu nuffin rong"
Please don't tell me you unironically believe in the noble savage maymay.

Aboriginal Americans were WAYYY more genocidal than any European colonists were.

>colonialism
actually, i was talking about more recent events dude.

dude, everyone was fucking savage back then, and europeans aren't the exception.
>venancio or manolo
>HUUUUURRRRR DUUUUURRR amerindians performed brutal rituals duuuurrrr
>they forget the part about spaniards brutality against amerindians and europeans because: HE, HE HE WUZ NOT PRAY OUR GOD N SHIIIIEEET BURN HIM BURN HIM
>forgetting about the horrible and well docummented tortures hey subjected the aforementioned guys
ayyyy lmao, it's cute when they forget about that part

Chong has no chance, Mexicans will never vote for someone whose surname isn't "Mexican" (Spanish/French).

What the fuck are you talking about?

>Chongs decides to run to become next president
>gets obliterated because the "chong"
AIYA!!!

FPBP

they also gave us our elite bitches

>Mexicans will never vote for someone whose surname isn't "Mexican"
what about "Fox"

I never said Europeans were the exception, but frankly if you compare how Europeans behaved with how aboriginal americans behaved, it's quite clear that the level of civility of Europeans was quite higher.

Lets be real here, the rest of the native tribes allied with the Spanish against the Aztecs for a reason.

Is a very uncommon name and it helped he looked Mexican, if he have been called Johnson or Mitchell no way in hell he would've won.

fox's election can be easily explain by the resentment everyone had back then towards PRI, 70 goddamned years of the same douchebags whose only concern had been stealing money nonstop, back then people thought Fox would bring some change, at least, a bit, but it turned out to be another greedy fuck (one that's become a real pain in the ass due to his fucking apparent bipolar disorder, he won't just shut the fuck up, he was part of the corruption that's contributed to fuck this place up even further yet have the nerve to go out and complain about what's happening, the fucker's got no shame, and the same goes for the bald bitch of calderon, he just knock down the wasp nest, making this place a wonderland for gun manufacturers: YAY!!! ).
I swear, the only good thing we got out of this shitshow was that PRI got BTFO, it's literally done for.

*explained

would this face pass as anything aside Mexican ever?

i know this has nothing to do with the convo, but aggressive native like the Chichimeca, Comanche, and Lakota ruined everything for all natives.

>tfw reading up on the Nez Perce War

yeah i guess, but my dad always hated him(even though we're from Gto) and calls him a German whenever he gets a chance

I remember when Fox started talking shit last year and somthing suddenly suddenly hit me. he's the Mexican Trump

as i said above my dad always calls him "the German"

I mean Canada.

In the east of Korea?

holy shit, you're right, he is german descendant; how can you tell between whities?

>Vicente Fox is actually German

What the fuck? So the Mexico is white guy isn't crazy after all.

I can tell them apart because of certain facial features

nose shape(roman, short, skinny), eye positions(like if they're droopy or slightly Asiatic), head shape(long, round, square)

i sometimes see certain white people look like they'd be brothers, but are completely unrelated, yet i later find out they're both polish

did you guys seriously not know he was German?

spoken like a true coward

just pretending man

I mean at least 70% of mexicans have some foreign ancestor, we don't pay attention to racial features unless they are rare traits (almost pure black or asian)

>Mexican think that if you get a tan you aren't white
>if you have paper-white skin Mexicans still won't consider someone white unless the person is blonde and blue eyed
>Mexicans think they're aztecs

SEP played a huge number on your guys SAD!

>what is juarez
>what is cardenas
>what is love
lul

No por favor, piensen en los niños...

Bro Trump wil ruin the US which will ruin populist's reputation worldwide, AMLO is fucked.

>implying brayans and chairos care about anything that is gibs or muh revolution
shit will hit the fan man, once the NAFTA gers scrapped and illegals get back things will devolve into shit really fucking fast and there's simply no way around it: the PRI/PAN's way to do things is simply useless, the conditions that allowed their degeneracy are no more thus they trying to run is pointless because cheeto guy is operating on the ethnic level rather than the economic level, the one our """representatives"" are still stuck, they want agreements like NAFTA but that will inevitably lead to what they have been putting up with up until now (you might try to explain to many what are the flaws and consequences of this approach, but to him and the majority of the white dudes supporting him such things are unimportant because what matters now is to not become a minority even though they were the ones who started this globalization thing and even if america were tos shoot itself in the foot it doesn't matter because this isn't just about money anymore). What concerns me is the stubborness of Videgaray and his pals in regards to trying to persuade him to keep the agreement when it's obvious he doesn't want to have anything to do with them and us, pretty much what Trump is saying, in a way, is that "...we are northern americans and you are not, you may be part of north american but only geographically, you're not white or protestant, you're not part of north america: accept it..." and since him and all the politicians don't know anything other than being corrupt douchebags and stealing our taxes they are panicking; AMLO on the other hand, is just a prick that will fuck things up even furthur and ending up becoming venezuela 2.0, probably less fucked up, wouldn't be surprising. It is unavoidable, and we'll have to come up with something to live through it and prevail.

Right wing populism will take the hit, not all populist will. T b h

We don't care. Who cares about mexico election?

Well, Peña Nieto is not the best on that.
Al cabrón nadie lo movió de allí.

If this idiot gets elected then I'm done with this country

sure as fuck he will man, there is no other choice; as i've said, PRI and PAN's way of life is unsustainable, the made the big mistake of making the country very dependent on the US, believing it'll make them americans (they never gave a damn about us); unfortunately, they deluded themselves because trump and the majority of white folks who support him vehemently think otherwise: you werenm't, are not and will never be us whites, deal with it (and the same goes for the we wuz white we've got in mexico, this has something to do with an ideology of US, to the WAS thing. I don't like it either, but he will get elected, it's literally the only choice we have and the other parties know it too. What can i say? we're fucked up and even though i have tried to raise awareness among my friends and family, it makes no difference, i am but a humble taco who study and works hard every day to be a bit better than the day before. The hordes of gibsmedat and those who are now disappointed by this turn of evens will back AMLO up completely, others like me will simply not vote, we'll get screwed over either way.

*WASP

>all the rich people as if they were evil blood suckers
In México they are. A lot of them don't even pay taxes and others don't even live here, anymore. I would vote for AMLO if he promises to kick out the kikes and the arabs that are sucking the country without investing nothing.